WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Havasu Baller Pad...coming in hot!

JDub24

American Bad-Ass!!
Reaction score
Holy cow!! That was some top notch shit right there.

Great work and an amazing listing!!

Joker

Reaction score
The place looks great but who's gonna pay 2 mil to live in Havasu? I can spend that and live in a nice place in Scottsdale. Im starting to think you guys are polluting that lake with delusional minerals.

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
House is listed at $1,198,500!! Not $2m. We sold the one next door for $1,078,000 last month. And this one is 400 sq ft larger with a pool and spa!

https://www.flexmls.com/share/2Jt7M/1650-Sailing-Hawk-Dr-110-Lake-Havasu-City-AZ-86404

2 million .......I'm 1,999,999 short.:(
The place looks great but who's gonna pay 2 mil to live in Havasu? I can spend that and live in a nice place in Scottsdale. Im starting to think you guys are polluting that lake with delusional minerals.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score

I thought the same and then did some research. There was more than I would’ve guessed selling for big money.

There are plenty of people where a few million is like loose change in the couch.

Joker

Reaction score
Couldn't you buy up in the foothills for that kind of coin and be away from everyone?

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Nice looking place. What is the lot size and height of the garage doors? Believe Sailing Hawks is an HOA, correct? If so, what is the monthly? Was the control panel for an elevator?

BajaMike

Reaction score
Nice place, reasonable price. Dave’s got a good “announcer voice”.

stolen

Reaction score
Beautiful home. Price seems more than reasonable to me. Put that home in an upscale lakes area neighborhood here in Minneapolis and your gonna pay far more than $1.2MM.

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
Nice looking place. What is the lot size and height of the garage doors? Believe Sailing Hawks is an HOA, correct? If so, what is the monthly? Was the control panel for an elevator?

Yes that’s an elevator! Lot is 6970 sq ft.
RV side is 22.8 x 55.4 with a 13’6” door. HOA has 2 parts. Total being under $1000 annually.

gqchris

Reaction score
I thought the same and then did some research. There was more than I would’ve guessed selling for big money.

There are plenty of people where a few million is like loose change in the couch.

Plenty of guys right here that live that life! I always envy their purchases.

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
The Foothills are impressive, and you can find some amazing homes up there. People love the remoteness of it. But it’s not for everyone.

Mesquite Bay is an exclusive gated community with close access to launch ramps and the views are simply UNBEATABLE. When you walk into the living area of this house, you are immediately drawn out to the balcony by this phenomenal view.

F0C8BCFF-1A00-4E76-A05F-3AC1C0E3A00E.jpeg
ECEDB8F6-681F-4E81-83A9-95B25D4DDEBF.jpeg
D3B5770D-AFBF-46D4-B389-11D129121872.jpeg
772366C8-C595-42F3-BC56-842D20BDDE50.jpeg

Attachments

• 292EF363-E53C-4863-B95D-0986132BAFFF.jpeg
    292EF363-E53C-4863-B95D-0986132BAFFF.jpeg
    340.3 KB · Views: 194
  • DD0CDA36-632E-4877-9B92-548493EA5FA4.jpeg
    DD0CDA36-632E-4877-9B92-548493EA5FA4.jpeg
    280.5 KB · Views: 185
  • D2A932E1-BD12-4AAA-B3A3-AC767363B911.jpeg
    D2A932E1-BD12-4AAA-B3A3-AC767363B911.jpeg
    294.2 KB · Views: 171
  • 9F39CF9A-547F-412F-B0B2-2221D928D2CA.jpeg
    9F39CF9A-547F-412F-B0B2-2221D928D2CA.jpeg
    219.6 KB · Views: 172

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
The Foothills are impressive, and you can find some amazing homes up there. People love the remoteness of it. But it’s not for everyone.

Mesquite Bay is an exclusive gated community with close access to launch ramps and the views are simply UNBEATABLE. When you walk into the living area of this house, you are immediately drawn out to the balcony by this phenomenal view.

View attachment 752412 View attachment 752413 View attachment 752414 View attachment 752415
What's on the other side of the wall from the pool? Did I miss it in the video?

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
What's on the other side of the wall from the pool? Did I miss it in the video?

Which side?

From the pool picture, looking at the house, to the right is the main driveway. Behind is the lake. To the left is another house

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I wish I could spend that much on a vacation house. Or even a house I’m going to live full time in. Anything I’m living in full time has to be at least an acre. Especially for that price. I’ll jist keep working hard and hope maybe one day

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Beautiful home....I like this one better than the first

It's not for everyone but with the amazing views and low maintenance I could see alot of people being very happy in a property like this.

Price seems quite fair for the fit and finish.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

They stay on the market awhile though.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I wish I could spend that much on a vacation house. Or even a house I’m going to live full time in. Anything I’m living in full time has to be at least an acre. Especially for that price. I’ll jist keep working hard and hope maybe one day

Anything over an acre is just hype :)

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Well your only 800k off so.. lol..

RD

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Bitchen house and a perfect vacation home with low exterior upkeep. The views!!!! Cool house.

jesco

Reaction score
WOW!!! That house is BADASS!!! Good luck with the sale

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Which side?

From the pool picture, looking at the house, to the right is the main driveway. Behind is the lake. To the left is another house
Is it a pull through garage then? Cause the front door side has the double garage doors. After watching the video again, it does appear to at least have a driveway where I'm referring to but I can't really see clearly on my phone what it is.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Nice place, reasonable price. Dave’s got a good “announcer voice”.

I don’t think so.. lol. But someone has to do it.

Yes the control panel was for the elevator in the house.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
What is the Earth Moving Equipment creating in front of Sailing Hawks ? Gigantic bowl off of London Bridge RD !
Is it a Skate Park ?

Another track, I believe its Oxley building it.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
What is the average size of a lot in Sailing Hawks? I’m coming up with only .16 of an acre for this home. Perhaps I’m not doing the math right. The place is nice with some great views.

New to boating

Reaction score

View attachment 752412 View attachment 752413 View attachment 752414 View attachment 752415

A Foothills Buyer is an entirely different Buyer with an entirely different buying criteria who would never entertain purchasing this asset, especially if they are considering a purchase in the Estate section of the foothills. There are detached boat garages in the Estate section of the foothills that have almost (or in some cases slightly more) square footage than this entire asset has. This asset has great "Close up" views for sure (and the noise to go along with it),, many Foothills homes have incredible panoramic lake views as well that will NEVER BE OBSTRUCTED but they are far away views as opposed to close up, this is just personal preference - the subject asset has a "wedding cake slice" rectangular lot and when your neighbor is on his balcony enjoying a nice Cigar after a good dinner you are going to be smelling that stogie too... or his BBQ, ...or his farts....

I have had people tell me that being that close to the Water without a boat dock is simply frustrating... I could see that.

The sister property to this one that sold was on the market for a very extended period before sold.

Mesquite Bay is a nice community - value is in the eye of the Buyer, but for over $1M in Havasu you can buy some very nice assets...

And once and for all - the comments about the Foothills being "SO FAR AWAY" are generated from people that clearly have no familarity with the area. It is exactly a 7 minute drive from the enterence of the Foothills to downtown McCulloch steet - IN TRAFFIC ....

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
Is it a pull through garage then? Cause the front door side has the double garage doors. After watching the video again, it does appear to at least have a driveway where I'm referring to but I can't really see clearly on my phone what it is.

This one is not a pull through, on the east side of the house there are two “car/truck” garages. The west side of the house “lake side” has the boat deep garage. And big long ~90 ft driveway in front of it.

adam909

Reaction score
I think the common folks would see 1.2 million and laugh for a place in Havasu.. But there's a lot of folks with money that will drop a million on a vacation house thats move in ready and be happy about the purchase.. It will sell...

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
This one is not a pull through, on the east side of the house there are two “car/truck” garages. The west side of the house “lake side” has the boat deep garage. And big long ~90 ft driveway in front of it.
Ahh gotcha. Damn!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
A Foothills Buyer is an entirely different Buyer with an entirely different buying criteria who would never entertain purchasing this asset, especially if they are considering a purchase in the Estate section of the foothills. There are detached boat garages in the Estate section of the foothills that have almost (or in some cases slightly more) square footage than this entire asset has. This asset has great "Close up" views for sure (and the noise to go along with it),, many Foothills homes have incredible panoramic lake views as well that will NEVER BE OBSTRUCTED but they are far away views as opposed to close up, this is just personal preference - the subject asset has a "wedding cake slice" rectangular lot and when your neighbor is on his balcony enjoying a nice Cigar after a good dinner you are going to be smelling that stogie too... or his BBQ, ...or his farts....

I have had people tell me that being that close to the Water without a boat dock is simply frustrating... I could see that.

The sister property to this one that sold was on the market for a very extended period before sold.

Mesquite Bay is a nice community - value is in the eye of the Buyer, but for over $1M in Havasu you can buy some very nice assets...

And once and for all - the comments about the Foothills being "SO FAR AWAY" are generated from people that clearly have no familarity with the area. It is exactly a 7 minute drive from the enterence of the Foothills to downtown McCulloch steet - IN TRAFFIC ....

Nobody is capping on the Foothills NTB.. It’s a very nice community as well.

Some people like being close to the water, some people like being up on the hill..

One little point of correction in your post. The sister property to this one was listed for a long time by another realtor. When Stacy listed it, it was sold in an appropriate amount of time.

RD

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score

Some people like being close to the water, some people like being up on the hill..

One little point of correction in your post. The sister property to this one was listed for a long time by another realtor. When Stacy listed it, it was sold in an appropriate amount of time.

RD
#109 was listed for a total of 88 days by Team RDP before it closed.

New to boating

Reaction score

RD

The Days on market before sold "is what it is", its simply factual not an "opinion subject to change" - its math, plain and simple - when was it listed (initially)?, when did it sell? - count the days - your "little correction" does not change the fact that it was on the market for over a year I believe, they all sell when pricing collapses and properties that are not fairly priced are price adjusted. The "worlds greatest Realtor" can't sell one that isnt properly priced and if they do (by chance) its a stroke of luck

Joker

Reaction score
Well your only 800k off so.. lol..

RD

Got it. 1.2 mil to listen to your neighbors conversations. I thought people got out of Ca to have some space and tranquility?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
The Days on market before sold "is what it is", its simply factual not an "opinion subject to change" - its math, plain and simple - when was it listed (initially)?, when did it sell? - count the days - your "little correction" does not change the fact that it was on the market for over a year I believe, they all sell when pricing collapses and properties that are not fairly priced are price adjusted. The "worlds greatest Realtor" can't sell one that isnt properly priced and if they do (by chance) its a stroke of luck

Real Estate is just like any other sales.. It’s a numbers game. The more people that see it the better the odds are you will find a match.

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Got it. 1.2 mil to listen to your neighbors conversations. I thought people got out of Ca to have some space and tranquility?

Anytime you are down by a body of water you are going to have housing that is close quarters. Some people prefer location over land, others prefer land over location.

This is nothing new? It is virtually the same anywhere in the world.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score

Everyone wants to project the worst case scenario......close quarters could be a good deal!

Neighbors might be 2 smokin hot blond chicks, and they wanna use your sweet pool all the time cause they don't have one. They shower naked ,and together, and their bathroom window backs up to your balcony. You're just a quick call for help away when they can't zip up their party dresses, or when they need sunblock rubbed on their back. You don't mind helping them out cause they pay for your boat gas all summer and they made your wifes lesbian fantasies come true, and let you tape it.

Glass 1/2 full.......Could be an awesome setup!

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Anytime you are down by a body of water you are going to have housing that is close quarters. Some people prefer location over land, others prefer land over location.

This is nothing new? It is virtually the same anywhere in the world.
Once think I always thought was wierd - Havasu seems to have a good amount of commercial buildings close to the water, that make no use (or have no need) for the view. It's like they started laying the town out backwards, then at some point made a course correction.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Once think I always thought was wierd - Havasu seems to have a good amount of commercial buildings close to the water, that make no use (or have no need) for the view. It's like they started laying the town out backwards, then at some point made a course correction.

I agree 100%. Still doesn’t make any sense to me why they put the buildings and factories (commercial) down by the water and the houses up the hill. Lol

That’s the way it is for the most part though.