Harris 2024

4Waters

Reaction score
Churned with big Mike's creme'

IMG_20240912_175300.jpg

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
Her campaign slogan is “A new way forward” - what the hell does that mean, you either go forward, backwards, or sideways. Forward is forward. She should have a more truthful slogan like: Build Back Better II - Communism For All.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
ANOTHER endorsement!!!

View attachment 1430301

Democrats are goat fuckers!!!!

🤣
Of course the Iranians are going to cozy up to the democrats - Obozo gave them pallets of cash and Biden unfroze $6 billion in assets plus this administration hasn’t been keeping the embargo in check on Iranian oil so they are also making bank on their crude oil sales. The democrats are just as anti American as you can get - that makes them all traitors to this country.

sprintcvx

Reaction score
:oops: 🤣

Kitten, you ate out of a garbage can when you were tongue paddling Kamala’s tuna gravy stench trench, after HBCU frat brothaz had her, and Willie Brown tenderized that rancid street meat

Kamala is trash, vacuously inept and corrupt with no record. Just vapid word salads and fake multicultural accents. Walz’s stolen valor is shameful. Self respecting military veterans are insulted. FYI: There are 30,000 military officers serving in the Middle East with hundreds around the globe. Kamala’s canned debate answer was a lie and doesn’t know this yet she wants to be Commander and Chief?!

Ask yourself why TF didn’t Kamala close immigration detention centers, nor lower taxes, lower crime, or the cost of living? That heffa makes all promises to fix everything “on day one” yet she’s been in office for 3.5 years

Bruh, you’re on the wrong side of history and deep down you know it. I shouldn’t even be draggin’ you because you’re about as relevant as MC Hammer pants and “sources” say you wanna hit that nasty spunk depot again. THAT sir, is mental illness

Boy, bye

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
That is the most condescending shit I have ever heard. She seems to keep forgetting that she’s been in office for almost 4 years and hasn’t done shit - she’s an incumbent with absolutely no record to run on. She is not an outside candidate. The MSM needs to call her out on her bullshit.
But as my aunt should have just said the other night….Orange man bad!!!

That Oprah deal is like the they are trying to recreate the Trump/X event with all those people on the screens. What a joke!!!

Last edited:

500bbc

Reaction score
:oops: 🤣

Kitten, you ate out of a garbage can when you were tongue paddling Kamala’s tuna gravy stench trench, after HBCU frat brothaz had her, and Willie Brown tenderized that rancid street meat

Kamala is trash, vacuously inept and corrupt with no record. Just vapid word salads and fake multicultural accents. Walz’s stolen valor is shameful. Self respecting military veterans are insulted. FYI: There are 30,000 military officers serving in the Middle East with hundreds around the globe. Kamala’s canned debate answer was a lie and doesn’t know this yet she wants to be Commander and Chief?!

Ask yourself why TF didn’t Kamala close immigration detention centers, nor lower taxes, lower crime, or the cost of living? That heffa makes all promises to fix everything “on day one” yet she’s been in office for 3.5 years

Bruh, you’re on the wrong side of history and deep down you know it. I shouldn’t even be draggin’ you because you’re about as relevant as MC Hammer pants and “sources” say you wanna hit that nasty spunk depot again. THAT sir, is mental illness

Boy, bye
I'm in love!😍😍🤣

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
This is Kamala's doing. Thank you for saying that Tim, we now know that she is not fit for the office of President and neither are you for VP.
What if they are starting to just give up? Maybe they are tired of the direction that the handlers are taking them. 🤔