WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

GOT UGG BOOTS?? :)

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
We do :)

If you need a pair for Chistmas, don't wait too long :) Here is a link to most of the styles I carry. My family store has been an authorized UGG dealer for 7 years and have been in business for 21 this last July :) Free shipping applies to all UGGs I have online. I know not everyone likes Uggs and that's fine but if you want a pair, I'd love to have your business :) I will also throw in a FREE water and Stain protector ($10 value) with the purchase of any Uggs to any RDP member that puts "RDP2014" in the Comment field at checkout (MUST AD WATER AND STAIN PROTECTOR BEFORE PUTTING CODE IN FOR IT TO WORK) :) If you don't see what your looking for pm me and I'll see if I can get it :) Click on image to go straight to UGG products.

Thanks!!
UGG link:

http://www.thecorralwesternwear.com/manufacturers/ugg/

View attachment 304927

Front page:
http://thecorralwesternwear.com/

Last edited:

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
I wish you the best with Christmas, but I don't wear Uggs. LOL.

sent using Tapatalk

Reaction score
You have any that are HOOD approved?

Reaction score
Yes. They are called combat boots. :D

sent using Tapatalk

Next set of boots I buy are going to be from my little buddy over there. I think he sells timberlands.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
You have any that are HOOD approved?

These are all you dude...

1001309BLK.jpg

RVRKID

Reaction score
Did u end up running a Rainbow sale?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

PBR1

Reaction score
We do :) If you need a pair for Chistmas, don't wait too long :) Here is a link to most of the styles I carry. I also have other styles in the store as well that have not been added yet. I've been an authorized UGG dealer for 5 years and have been in business for 19 this last July :) Free shipping applies to all UGGs I have online. I will adjust it manually when I process your order :) I know not everyone likes Uggs and that's fine but if you want a pair, I'd love to have your business :) I also have a freebee to give away if physically picked up from my store :)

Thanks!!

http://www.thecorralwesternwear.com/index.php?manufacturers_id=17

I'll keep that in mind for the Holidays.

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
FREE Ugg Water and stain protector ($10 value) with all purchases of adult Uggs will be added on if picked up in the store or when shipped :) Just type RDP in the "comments" at checkout :thumbsup

River Dirt 2

Brummett 21
Reaction score
Got two pair last year from you and will be we ordering more this year, the girls love them! Perfect for Friday night lights football:). CIF Finals next week!:champagne:champagne:

BoatCop

Retired And Loving It.
Reaction score
Done!

Momma wanted a new pair, this year and granddaughter wants her first pair. :thumbsup

IEPerformance

Reaction score
I have a 20 year old pair that need to be resold. Do they still do that?

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
tall black or gray knit with buttons on them, size 9. didnt see them on your link... :headscratch:

dont make me go to bloomingdales

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
Got two pair last year from you and will be we ordering more this year, the girls love them! Perfect for Friday night lights football:). CIF Finals next week!:champagne:champagne:
:thumbsup
Done!

Momma wanted a new pair, this year and granddaughter wants her first pair. :thumbsup
Going out Tomorrow :)
I have a 20 year old pair that need to be resold. Do they still do that?
I think a good local shoe repair may be able to take care of that?
tall black or gray knit with buttons on them, size 9. didnt see them on your link... :headscratch:

I didn't bring them in this year but if they are still available I can get em. I'll check tomorrow :)
Nord is your place at the orange mall??

you are going to try and sell 20 year old boots? Soul :D

It's "sole" :D

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score

BoatCop

Retired And Loving It.
Reaction score
Bump to thank Nord.

Ordered them on Saturday. Showed up on my doorstep today.

Can't beat the price or the service.

Thanks again, Nord!

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Need to know when you are at the store so I can meet up with you and talk about buying a bunch again for the office .....every time I go by you aren't there! Don't you ever work?

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Nordster..........my wife was sitting around the campfire at the boat races this weekend, a hot coal popped out of the fire, ended up with a small burn on the UGGS, fuck, wife is pissed, loves those things, can they be fixed? Its about half the size of a cigarette burn.

I should have bought $20 FUGS and this would have never happened :D

Havaduner

Never home on weekends
Reaction score

You're gonna look sweet walking on the beach in those things:gayfight

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
Bump to thank Nord.

Ordered them on Saturday. Showed up on my doorstep today.

Can't beat the price or the service.

Thanks again, Nord!
I really appreciate it :)
How do they fit. :D
How do your's fit ? ;)
Need to know when you are at the store so I can meet up with you and talk about buying a bunch again for the office .....every time I go by you aren't there! Don't you ever work?
I'm there pretty much all the time now unless it slows down, than I'm out by 6. You still have my #? Text me when you want to come in and I'll be sure I'm there:)
how bout those boots?
sending PM now :thumbsup
Nordster..........my wife was sitting around the campfire at the boat races this weekend, a hot coal popped out of the fire, ended up with a small burn on the UGGS, fuck, wife is pissed, loves those things, can they be fixed? Its about half the size of a cigarette burn.

I should have bought $20 FUGS and this would have never happened :D
Aww man that sux
Just placed an order for two pairs. :thumbsup
Got you taken care of ..... Going out tomorrow :thumbsup
Thanks for going through me I really appreciate it :D

JMC

Reaction score
I like Uggs
uggs2.JPG

Last edited:

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
just a suggestion... tell your webmaster to use thumbnails instead of HUUUUGE images sized down via html/css. you'll get more traffic from a faster site (especially on mobile) and save on hosting costs with lower bandwidth.

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
All PMS replied. Working on that older style Cam. Site works fast for me but looking into building an entire new site. I tried it from three different computers including phone and it was pretty fast. Just got to find someone to build a new site that I have more control of.

h2o225

Reaction score
Nord my wife gave your # and adress to a lady she works with named Helen from cherry valley. We are going to try and see you monday.

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
Nord my wife gave your # and adress to a lady she works with named Helen from cherry valley. We are going to try and see you monday.

Thanks :) I'll take care of her. I'll be here till around 6pm or maybe a little after but we are open till 9pm :thumbsup

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
Just an update, I have had 3 members that have either already or almost purchased Uggs from a fraudulent site that was posted on Facebook. No big deal if you don't buy them from me but at least protect yourself. If Uggs are super cheap at a certain site it's one of two reasons. It is an older style that they are allowed to discount or it's a fraudulent site. Here is a link you can use to protect yourself that is at UGG's direct site :) I'm posting this because I can't check sites for guy's over and over through PM this time of year. Iinsure you found one I don't stock that was an amazing deal. If it's something I don't stock and an older style, I may not be able to knock off as much as someone that has had that boot since last year in their physical inventory. Anyhow, use this link before purchasing. I had way too many people try to have me help them last year that got their CC info stolen last year. A few of them from this site.

Here ya go........:thumbsup

http://counterfeit.uggaustralia.com...ult/Counterfeit-Show?caid=what-is-counterfeit

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I wouldn't go anywhere else, to be honest.

Ordered, processed, shipped with a personal e-mail notification.....all in under 24 hours.:thumbsup

You got my business.:cool

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
I wouldn't go anywhere else, to be honest.

Ordered, processed, shipped with a personal e-mail notification.....all in under 24 hours.:thumbsup

You got my business.:cool

I have two RDP'rs that ordered one's I don't stock which takes a little longer............ :grumble:
They'll be here at the end of this week at the latest.

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
always comin thru with da goods even when they are hard to find, thanks again.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Nords the man when it comes to boots and uggs....

He stayed late on monday to show the wifey some product on her birthday.

My wife was quite impressed with the way he handled her fat feet. If I could get her to pick a style I would buy them:grumble::rolleyes:D

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
Nords the man when it comes to boots and uggs....

He stayed late on monday to show the wifey some product on her birthday.

My wife was quite impressed with the way he handled her fat feet. If I could get her to pick a style I would buy them:grumble::rolleyes:D

you didnt end up buying any? you said it was even her birthday? you should have bought two pairs and taken to dave to dinner and drinks for staying late... just sayin, some people, geez.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
My wife was happy with just the shopping...dropped by del taco on the way home to wrap up her special bday:eek::D

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Nord. If i wear an 11.5 in most tennis shoes. What size would i get in uggs.

Hell i guess what im trying to ask is if their sizes run smaller or larger.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Thanks for getting me taken care of today. Expect the girls and guys to start filtering in soon. I think my son will be in today. Your Mom and Dad are very nice by the way.

For you guys that might be going somewhere else to spend some money spend it at Nords store. Why wouldn't you?

Merry Christmas

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
Nord. If i wear an 11.5 in most tennis shoes. What size would i get in uggs.

Hell i guess what im trying to ask is if their sizes run smaller or larger.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
I would suggest a 12 :)

Thanks for getting me taken care of today. Expect the girls and guys to start filtering in soon. I think my son will be in today. Your Mom and Dad are very nice by the way.

For you guys that might be going somewhere else to spend some money spend it at Nords store. Why wouldn't you?

Merry Christmas

Thanks Tom :) You da man!!! :thumbsup
Merry Christmas :)

TCN

Reaction score
Just ordered some for the wife for XMAS. Thanks.