WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

GOT UGG BOOTS?? :)

Havaduner

Never home on weekends
Reaction score
Wow, this thread got back to page 9, and I saw the other thread Nord started, and it would have been easier to do this there, I decided to get this one back up front as well.
I want to give a huge THANK YOU to Nord for helping me out with a couple pair of Uggs. I was informed last week my daughter wanted a pair of the new sparkle Uggs, that are nearly impossible to find.
A PM to Nord, he PM'd me back, made a phone call, and let me know the availabilty which was going to be tight, but he felt we could get it done. OK, do it, and throw in a pair for the wife.
He got them ordered, ate some freight costs to make sure I would get them in time. Went down to Orange Mall today and picked them up.
I am telling you I spent more time in the parking lot than all the time I spent on the phone with Nord, or in his store. I called his cell, he informed the store I was on my way in and they were waiting for me behind the counter. No muss No fuss.
And to top it off, Nord thanked me for giving him a shot to earn my business.
Thank you Dave for getting this done so easily for me, especially since you only know me from here on the boards. Anyone that needs Uggs needs to call Dave. I'll be letting my family know his store is the place we buy them from now on. Again, Thank you!!

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
What is this "customer service" you speak of?

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
dammit HD, wish we coulda caught up today... next week!

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
Wow, this thread got back to page 9, and I saw the other thread Nord started, and it would have been easier to do this there, I decided to get this one back up front as well.
I want to give a huge THANK YOU to Nord for helping me out with a couple pair of Uggs. I was informed last week my daughter wanted a pair of the new sparkle Uggs, that are nearly impossible to find.
A PM to Nord, he PM'd me back, made a phone call, and let me know the availabilty which was going to be tight, but he felt we could get it done. OK, do it, and throw in a pair for the wife.
He got them ordered, ate some freight costs to make sure I would get them in time. Went down to Orange Mall today and picked them up.
I am telling you I spent more time in the parking lot than all the time I spent on the phone with Nord, or in his store. I called his cell, he informed the store I was on my way in and they were waiting for me behind the counter. No muss No fuss.
And to top it off, Nord thanked me for giving him a shot to earn my business.
Thank you Dave for getting this done so easily for me, especially since you only know me from here on the boards. Anyone that needs Uggs needs to call Dave. I'll be letting my family know his store is the place we buy them from now on. Again, Thank you!!

Thank you for appreciating :) My Dad raised me saying if you have great customer service you will stay in business :thumbup:
Thanks again :) She'll love those Sparkles....

brad22

Barco Mecanico
Reaction score
Hey nord can you give me the RDP price in the original UGG color size 10 toddler and bailey black 7 adult? Thanks man.

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm working on the new site and it isn't done yet but the Ugg boot category is up and running :) I'm going to do the same thing I did last year with the free water and stain protector ($10 value) for RDP members. Just type RDP in comments at checkout :)

Here is a link to my UGG category:
http://thecorralwesternwear.com/manufacturers/ugg/

Here is a link to the front page for other shopping :)

http://thecorralwesternwear.com/

Happy Holidays :)

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
I have purchased two pairs of uggs (his and hers. Lol) recently and would highly recommend buying from him. :thumbsup

ugadasaj.jpg

u2a6ygys.jpg

Rvrluvr

CLAMP ON RACING
Reaction score
Do they make those corduroy looking ones with the buttons on the side in pink. My daughter would dig those

Rvrluvr

CLAMP ON RACING
Reaction score
Shhhhhh.... I don't wanna steal Ritchys thunder:D

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Nord is the Ugg king. Looking forward to rocking my with shorts again soon now that it's cooling down in Havasu.

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
Do they make those corduroy looking ones with the buttons on the side in pink. My daughter would dig those
They don't make that style in pink :( I haven't gotten around to adding the kids ones yet. I have a few styles in the store just not online yet.

On a side note the Rainbow Sandals are up and going :) I'm just trying to figure out how to get the site to ad free shipping on them as they ship free :)

LowRiver2

Reaction score
did that theft of the 2 container trucks of Uggs affect supply at all? BOLO report said 700 pairs, empty trucks were found in Compton. Theft happened in Oct.

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
did that theft of the 2 container trucks of Uggs affect supply at all? BOLO report said 700 pairs, empty trucks were found in Compton. Theft happened in Oct.

Didn't even hear about that !

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
We do :)

If you need a pair for Chistmas, don't wait too long :) Here is a link to most of the styles I carry. My family store has been an authorized UGG dealer for 6 years and have been in business for 20 this last July :) Free shipping applies to all UGGs I have online. I know not everyone likes Uggs and that's fine but if you want a pair, I'd love to have your business :) I will also throw in a FREE water and Stain protector ($10 value) with the purchase of any Uggs to any RDP member that puts "RDP" in the Comment field at checkout :) My new site isn't quite ready yet but it functions so I'm going to put the new link. If you don't see what your looking for pm me and I'll see if I can get it :)

Thanks!!
UGG link:

http://thecorralwesternwear.com/manufacturers/ugg/

Front page:
http://thecorralwesternwear.com/

I need to check on if the girls need more this year.....lol They have loved the last two purchases

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
Apparently there is no comments section at checkout with the new software so just put RDP next to your name in the shipping address fields. I'll figure it out :)

sloboat76

Reaction score
Hey Nord I am looking for a cattleman high shank boot. it had assist holes at the top. it also had a heel guard that was like hard leather wrapped around the back. If you can find them let me know please.

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
I'll have to check some catalogs when I'm back at the shop :)

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
Ok got it working. Type in RDP2013 under promo coupon and you can add the spray protector for free :). If you come in the store and mention RDP there is a promo as well however I can't post it on here due to Ugg Australia's policy. If anyone needs anything you can always call or text 714-231-3109 and I'll be happy to help :)

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
I'll check them out for you Monday bud. I do t stock those styles so I'll see if I can get them :)

VoodooMedMan

Inmate #446
Reaction score
I might be PM'ing you but will definitely order. Need flip flop slippers and enclosed slippers for my wife. The way her boots last It'll be years before I have to buy slippers again. The normal ones I buy every year don't last.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Make sure to ask for Nord when you go in. They look at you funny. ;)

28Eliminator

Reaction score
Wife want some with "sparkles"
On them.... Is there such a thing NORD? Help??

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
Somebody is getting Uggs for Christmas, just picked em up.

Thank you for hooking me up year after year!

Hammer

Reaction score
May have to put in an order for my first pair, always thought they were gay, but my feet are freezing up here....

River918

Reaction score
Just tried the code and it didn't work... Also, I want to make sure I get the right size, can you confirm the black Baily Buttons are listed in women's sizes?

Thanks,
Brian