WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Got into a fight yesterday.

The Door Hanger

Reaction score
About two years ago my Dad got into with a guy at one of our local bars. My Dad has been going to that bar for over 30 years and the day it happens I wasn't there. Anyways Pop and the guy get into it and the fight goes to the ground. Another guy jumps in and kicks my Dad in the face and gives him a few stomps as well. Pop had a bad black eye for about 2 months and his foot still hurts him.

I ran into the guy that kicked him yesterday. Not good for him.

Forensic

No Title
Reaction score
About two years ago my Dad got into with a guy at one of our local bars. My Dad has been going to that bar for over 30 years and the day it happens I wasn't there. Anyways Pop and the guy get into it and the fight goes to the ground. Another guy jumps in and kicks my Dad in the face and gives him a few stomps as well. Pop had a bad black eye for about 2 months and his foot still hurts him.

:thumbsup

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Too bad I'm not reading your pops had the chance to return the favor. :skull

You know as well as most.. New rules out there. Fair fights are a thing of the past and pulling a chicken shit move has become the norm. Sad really.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

Such a good son! :thumbsup:D

RVRKID

Reaction score

Good job, what bar is this at?;)

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
what are you, 12? fights? did you tell him to meet you at the swingset after school?

time to grow up.

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
You said you got "86'ed" so I assumed you meant you lost your job (by beating up your boss :D ).

Yo goober........... 86'ed means he can't go back to the bar. What are ya new?:D

HavaPaul

Reaction score
veteran_beaten1.jpg

The Door Hanger

Reaction score
what are you, 12? fights? did you tell him to meet you at the swingset after school?

time to grow up.

I don't like fighting........ but what I don't like is people kicking my Dad in the face.

ka0tyk

Reaction score
I don't like fighting........ but what I don't like is people kicking my Dad in the face.

id rather get a nice attorney and get a DCB out of the deal.

you do realize kicking anyone down is assault with a deadly weapon right?

Foghorn

Reaction score

I say I say...

Against violence, likes lawyers, and thinks DCB's are cool?

That's about right.

Foghorn

Reaction score

I say I say...

"Listen here dad, I'm really sorry you got whooped on but I think we could use this opportunity to behave like grown ups, call a lawyer, and score a sweet custom 42' Bic lighter lookin' boat that would add inches to both our dicks. Deal? After all, we're adults now."

Gelcoater

Reaction score

There's such a thing as a "nice" attorney?

callbob

semi flaccid member
Reaction score
Problem is the dude has to have it to get it. He did however, apparently have enough ass to cash out.:smackbum:

RVRKID

Reaction score
Don't worry Chris we won't go there for a drink. I'll take you to different place in town. Fontana has lots of bars.:D

Ha that's what scares me, only a few bars in this town that I would go to..:D

Lavey5150

Just one more
Reaction score

time to grow up.

time to learn how to fight.....

Your saying you never got into a fight as an adult?

No he got his ass kicked all the time apparently..........

That's acting like a responsible adult, do what all the other self-entitled assholes do.......

Oh look, Larry Parker showed up............

And this is what is wrong with America....

:thumbsup

There's such a thing as a "nice" attorney?

Nope.....
:hmm

parkerpowersports

Reaction score
an eye for an eye..in this case they were black eyes :D save the court room for something that needs to handled in court.. kicking a man while down and out numbered deff deserves a beating!

BACK2BIGRIVER

Reaction score
Good job. If it was me i would have already hunted him down and it would have been done with. Take care of your DAD

ka0tyk

Reaction score
And this is what is wrong with America....

oh i wish i could run around with a gun and shoot whoever has done me wrong but unfortunately thats not the age we live in. theres now legal repercussions for every action obviously. id love to curbstomp anyone who harms my family or loved ones, but am i willing to be the fool who gets locked up because i went on some rampage? nope. id rather have a nice shiney boat. id enjoy that more than being the one who has to worry about dropping the soap.

Rivrat

Reaction score
oh i wish i could run around with a gun and shoot whoever has done me wrong but unfortunately thats not the age we live in. theres now legal repercussions for every action obviously. id love to curbstomp anyone who harms my family or loved ones, but am i willing to be the fool who gets locked up because i went on some rampage? nope. id rather have a nice shiney boat. id enjoy that more than being the one who has to worry about dropping the soap.

wow..:thumbsdown takes all kinds..

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
we'll take the case if the victim wants to lawyer up after a bar beat down, but we also inform them that it costs a few points on their man card.

Dammit Larry... cheer up! Your brother is always smiling, why can't you do the same once in awhile.:D

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

There is such a thing as mutual combat. I have rolled up to numerous fight calls and left without doing anymore than a short narative in my clearence for the call about both parties being non desirous of prosecution.

Larry H. Parker

do YOU have a case??
Reaction score
Dammit Larry... cheer up! Your brother is always smiling, why can't you do the same once in awhile.:D

there no money in street justice (for me anyways) :skull

There is such a thing as mutual combat. I have rolled up to numerous fight calls and left without doing anymore than a short narative in my clearence for the call about both parties being non desirous of prosecution.

see post 40 :D

-RUSSO-

Reaction score

You could name the boat "My Dad got his ass kicked and I got this cool boat"

DtB

Reaction score
You could name the boat "My Dad got his ass kicked and I got this cool boat"
:D

Or he could have killed him and his new room mate could name him cell bitch