WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

For the Real Estate Drop in sales and price Naysayers HOLD ONTO YOUR HATS

Raffit78

Reaction score
Reminds me of the old owners of 2a zones house
I'm not sure which owners you met, but Jamie and Sandra's house in the gated community was baller lol. I think close to 6k sq ft 2 story, amazing curb appeal. They sold that and moved to Glendora if that's the same owners we are talking about. Really nice family.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I'm not sure which owners you met, but Jamie and Sandra's house in the gated community was baller lol. I think close to 6k sq ft 2 story, amazing curb appeal. They sold that and moved to Glendora if that's the same owners we are talking about. Really nice family.
Yup that’s who, that whole area always reminds me of. I went to school with Jamie’s sister.

Done-it-again

Reaction score

This property had an open house this past weekend, took a client of mine that was interested. There was a 20 minute line to get in. So far they have received multiple offers and are all over asking.
The wife liked that house and if we weren't set on moving our of state we would be have been waiting in line...

Raffit78

Reaction score
The wife liked that house and if we weren't set on moving our of state we would be have been waiting in line...
The RV parking had thicker cement so it can withhold his pusher, 30/50 amp hookups, a dump, it was definitely dialed in

JL95

Reaction score
Looking at that ad for that house I couldn’t help but think the lady of that house probably puts out lmao. Had everything dialed in. Very nice

Raffit78

Reaction score
It covers a lot of bases for sure. Did your customers put in an offer?
Husband loved it, wife didn't, it's been hard "downsizing" for her, especially when you are going from a 7,000 sq ft home to a 3,000 sq ft. So it's been a challenge to get her to adjust. Plus it's Day Creek and it's a wind tunnel. She's trying to get a little closer west away from the wind. On Saturday it was solid 15-20 mph winds.

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
Husband loved it, wife didn't, it's been hard "downsizing" for her, especially when you are going from a 7,000 sq ft home to a 3,000 sq ft. So it's been a challenge to get her to adjust. Plus it's Day Creek and it's a wind tunnel. She's trying to get a little closer west away from the wind. On Saturday it was solid 15-20 mph winds.

Jesus, I think our 2200 sq ft house will be too big when the kids move out in a couple years.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Think that’s typical as my mother has the same issue and being older doesn’t help.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Powell Vows To Cut Rates With Stocks, Home Prices, Rents And Food At All Time Highs

teaser image
What can possibly go wrong?

FRI AUG 23, AT 9:24 AM

1724433282396.gif

bonesfab

Reaction score
The government. One of the only places you can not only not get fired for not having a clue how to do your job, but actually get promoted to fuck things up on an even grander scale. This shit storm is only starting folks.

EmpirE231

Reaction score
It’s the same in the union. 😂
AKA "government"

without government protection, unions wouldn't exist today

lets go sub 3% 30YR fixed rates. Maybe I'll cash out and do some crazy shit lol... mortgage payment would prob still be around 2K / month

Havasu blue label

Reaction score
AKA "government"

without government protection, unions wouldn't exist today

lets go sub 3% 30YR fixed rates. Maybe I'll cash out and do some crazy shit lol... mortgage payment would prob still be around 2K / month
I really think those rates are coming

JL95

Reaction score
Lots of price cuts on Zillow listings lately. Seeing email notifications daily

In Murrieta area

Last edited:

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
That’s the last straw, I’m out of this state!
I’ll give 10% discount to a RDP inmate 😁

Couldn't fathom the costs of a place like that. The taxes annually would be more than the cost of my home...
That said, if I had the coin, I'd move back to Cali in a heartbeat. The stables are nicer than my house, and grounds are nicer than any park.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Couldn't fathom the costs of a place like that. The taxes annually would be more than the cost of my home...
That said, if I had the coin, I'd move back to Cali in a heartbeat. The stables are nicer than my house, and grounds are nicer than any park.
I'm sure you are 250-300k a year just on ground maintenance.

Cdog

Reaction score
The Market is betting on a rate cut next week. Buyer activity is definitely up in Phoenix already in anticipation.

attitude

Reaction score
The Market is betting on a rate cut next week. Buyer activity is definitely up in Phoenix already in anticipation.
What are rates at right now? Zillow is saying 5.6-5.8

NicPaus

Reaction score
View attachment 1427005
Meanwhile in Brea, 1.25m property… over 12
offers.
Meanwhile in Torrance 1.35 for 1500 sq ft. My rough estimate was $150-200k depending on what they want to do to it before moving in. One down the street was just under 1800 sq ft. Remodeled 20 years ago went for 1,630,000.00. Closest Comp.

One across the street we need to Dr up a little. Will be listed by February. Almost 2500 sq ft. Probably be listed for 1.85-2. Per my Realtor. Depends on how much her client wants to spend before listing.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Looks like mid 5’s
Was talking to a customer that just went into escrow. I did not know that rates have gone down a bit. Not that we are going to buy anything or refi anytime soon. But our son might be looking to refi into a lower rate. Hope that he is able to get into a 4 range rate. Sounds like that could happen sooner than a few months ago. If they stop lying we could be there even sooner.👍