WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Easter Sunday Dinner (pics).

DWC

Reaction score
Ya, those are Yorkshire puddings. But yea, like a popover roll. Crusty on the outside doughy on the inside.

Similar to those Fogo, but just not so flavorful. They're a little more simple.
I zoomed into the pic a few times. Had no idea what they were. Looks really good though.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Thank you sir! My grandfather (grew up in Scotland) used to always do them when we had prime rib, I gotta keep the memory alive... and they are damn tasty too!

Very nice. My father makes them during Christmas. I have yet to master them.
These are his.
30135F4B-B8A7-492B-9F36-FD5553B0439C.jpeg

Boozer

Extreme Mist
Reaction score
these were the medium ones. Lol. They sell huge ones too!
These ones came from www.thelobsterguy.com.

we have ordered from lobster graham as well and some others..

I think these were 12-14’s. Tonight we are cooking the other 4 They are in the oven tonight as we are experimenting with different ways of cooking them.

The clam chowder was a big hit.. 1/2 gallon was gone instantly.

Thanks for the tip looks like I know what I’m having.. Err.. I mean what the wife is having for Mother’s Day dinner. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip looks like I know what I’m having.. Err.. I mean what the wife is having for Mother’s Day dinner. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We bought way too much.. This was dinner tonight. It is easy to get carried away on that website. Buy more clam chowder than you think you will need. It was awesome.. skip the shrimp.

personally I liked the lobster better out of the oven better than the Bbq.. that was an even split in the house though some liked it the other way.

235DB996-1A11-41DB-A9B5-A557D38F3849.jpeg
519B6A56-AF15-4127-B776-A443B819888A.jpeg

And yes these thingss are way bigger than you think they would be. I think these are the 8-10 oz.. yesterday’s was the 10-12 (I got it backwards originally it was hard to tell in the packaging)

We are officially lobstered out for awhile.. lol.

jeteater1

Jet boats suck
Reaction score
We bought way too much.. This was dinner tonight. It is easy to get carried away on that website. Buy more clam chowder than you think you will need. It was awesome.. skip the shrimp.

personally I liked the lobster better out of the oven better than the Bbq.. that was an even split in the house though some liked it the other way.

View attachment 865901 View attachment 865902
And yes these thingss are way bigger than you think they would be. I think these are the 8-10 oz.. yesterday’s was the 10-12 (I got it backwards originally it was hard to tell in the packaging)

We are officially lobstered out for awhile.. lol.
Website please