WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Current Situation - a picture thread

ultra26shadow

Reaction score
My go to once a week. They're sister company with Foodie Grill and Nutrition 1. All great place's
Was just going to mention that. The owner is a hustler and has created all these great places in Mohave County. Foodie grill and Nutrition 1 are awesome!

Loony Toon

Reaction score
Was just going to mention that. The owner is a hustler and has created all these great places in Mohave County. Foodie grill and Nutrition 1 are awesome!
Since Pro Fit Kitchen closed I've been getting the Foodie Grill meal preps, throwing them in the freezer and having them a couple of times a week. The shakes and smoothies at Nutrition 1 are really good and a decent price.
Sorry to see Pro Fit closing, their Powerhouse Burger and the Bowles were great food.

coz

-------------------
Reaction score
Good morning 😎🤙

20240713_055634.jpg

DWC

Reaction score
Have some coworkers in from out of town. Staying “Beverly Hills Adjacent”. Place is pretty damn clean. One small motorhome right before the Beverly Hills sign. Zero homeless once I passed the sign. Didn’t realized how many multi-family units were around. It’s the majority of dwellings on major streets.
Big fan of the “zoo” here. Wonder how the HOA would feel about it..
IMG_7308.jpeg

IMG_7309.jpeg
IMG_7310.jpeg

Taboma

Reaction score
Went from 50 acres at 8am to over 2000 at 3:30. Wind shifted and it's blowing inland now. Can't hardly see the smoke, but the aircraft have not let up.
Hoping you are outside of the evacuation areas.
Seems as of 8 hours ago at 3,437.
What are the barren spots dotting the mountains, areas previously logged ?

Hill Fire map.jpg

dread Pirate

Reaction score
Hoping you are outside of the evacuation areas.
Seems as of 8 hours ago at 3,437.
What are the barren spots dotting the mountains, areas previously logged ?

View attachment 1403412

Logged or meadows. My place is just below the "B" in Humboldt on the map. There's still a couple ridges and valleys between us and the Mad River. We are the next evacuation zone to the west, but it's a large area. This side of the river is covered in fog as of now, so that's in our favor as well.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Have some coworkers in from out of town. Staying “Beverly Hills Adjacent”. Place is pretty damn clean. One small motorhome right before the Beverly Hills sign. Zero homeless once I passed the sign. Didn’t realized how many multi-family units were around. It’s the majority of dwellings on major streets.
Big fan of the “zoo” here. Wonder how the HOA would feel about it.. View attachment 1403214

View attachment 1403215 View attachment 1403216
I bet that your HOA would totally love you having the zoo. Do it!!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

LC925

Reaction score
IMG_4523.jpeg

Rental company didn’t have anything else left so they gave me the electric truck, F150 at that. I guess now I just Need to go find the biggest heaviest of boats to tow… any one need a yacht moved?