WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

CrackHo funeral on alot of TV channels

kilrtoy

Banned
Reaction score
And sitting front and center on stage yep you guessed it. JESSIE JACKSON.... what a joke...
They should have the soldiers who gave their lives for this country on TV instead

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Crack ho!!! :eek::eek: Don't be so insensitive. :D

What a focking joke huh? So tired of Hollywood. :thumbsdown

Vmjtc3

Banned
Reaction score
Not to mention the fucktards have the flags at half staff in NJ, a clear breach of proper flag etiquette :thumbsdown

http://www.usflag.org/nffhalfstaff.html It wouldn't surprise me to hear the dealer in chief ordered it though :thumbsdown

Moody

Reaction score
The only one that loses out on this tragic situations is her drug dealer.

stokernick

Reaction score
didn't watch it,but did watch Kevin Costner's eulogy,certainly a different perspective. IMHO Bobbie Brown was the piece of shit in this deal!:thumbsdown

kilrtoy

Banned
Reaction score
This Guy they call the preacher has more gold Colored braclets and clear glass on his wrist than bishopmagic Don Juan does.. alibaba praise the lord. Can I get an AMEN BROTHER. HOLLER Back and give me some hands idont hear nobody talking back... praise the almighty

PokerRun388

Reaction score
There are alot of good people that are addicted to drugs:thumbsdown

Crack ho seems abit harsh, geez:thumbsdown

kilrtoy

Banned
Reaction score

And when good people become drug addicts they lose the GOOD part of the title GOOD PEOPLE:drnkfr

floatn turd

Reaction score
I agree put some sand over that worthless cat turd and move on. She's was for the latter half of her life a useless POS:skull

kgt

Reaction score
while her choices in life may not be popular in terms of doing what is right, or what i agree with in any shape or form, lets not forget she leaves behind a daughter that probably still needed her mom and loved her mom, no matter how imperfect.

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
Tell us, Miguel, what's the problem? Do you only receive one station? Is the problem that you don't want anyone else to be able to view the funeral since you are the ultimate moral arbiter? Perhaps you're pissed that you didn't get to decide the funeral guest list?

I'm not watching the show, nor do I intend to, but I see no issue with it being on or with people watching it.

Angry old white guys are a pain in the ass. :D

kilrtoy

Banned
Reaction score
Tell us, Miguel, what's the problem? Do you only receive one station? Is the problem that you don't want anyone else to be able to view the funeral since you are the ultimate moral arbiter? Perhaps you're pissed that you didn't get to decide the funeral guest list?

I'm not watching the show, nor do I intend to, but I see no issue with it being on or with people watching it.

Yes only one Channel as my rabbit ears are kinda bent..and yes I really wanted to met jessi
Besides that now my wife wants to go to Sunday service at the black church.... she said the look so fun

Rexone

an ordinary American
Reaction score
And sitting front and center on stage yep you guessed it. JESSIE JACKSON.... what a joke...
They should have the soldiers who gave their lives for this country on TV instead

Agree 100%. Our country is so pussified celebrities are considered heros and heros are considered just another piece of dogshit in a box by the media and the government itself does zero to discourage or change the practice. Instead they will report on our leader's 40K a plate fundraiser dinners. They say money is the root of all evil. There's much truth buried in that statement. Don't report on what deserves reporting, just report on what puts dough in the bank. The whole system is farked up.

rivergames

Reaction score
So I'm at my local bar last night and my buddies and I start popin off WH jokes...Some I heard from RDP and some we just concocted. All of a sudden, some fat ass chick looking like a blond Snookie walks over and starts yelling at us....She tells us we have no compassion for the dead....A bit tuned up, my buddies just lay in to this chick with every joke we could think of...She went off the deep end until some dude carried her out of the bar....I think he checked her in at the psych ward :skull

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
They had it on in the barber shop this morning. Three women run the place. After 10 min THEY turned if off!

Praise the lord....

:D

Baja Big Dog

Banned
Reaction score
I missed the funeral, I was busy watching the NAACP awards from last night....

CRACKERS UNITE!!!!

But, Im not a hater!!!

500bbc

Reaction score

Well Tom, it's nuanced, tough for a liberal such as yourself to grasp.

Hollywood and the music industry have been promoting drug use and addiction for over fifty years. They think it's cute, then when an idiot with more talent and money and fame then most people ever dreams of kills herself that same Hollywood deifies her.

It disgusts normal people.

Remember when that fat drug addicted whore anna nicole killed herself?

A future MOH recipient was KIA during her deification, I'll bet no more than five people here can name him without searching first. I'll bet no more than five can name any MOH recipient.

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
You have to be one of the dumbest shits on this site, 500bbc. You have no concept of what freedom is. You seem to think it means the freedom to force your will on the population.

I don't see anything wrong with broadcasting Whitney's funeral. I don't see anything wrong with cracking jokes about her, either.

The best thing about you 500bbc, is that you think your wet dream police state will allow you to tune up blown big block on the street whenever you like. :D

As far as I'm concerned, this vagina is clean. It's time for you to hit the bowl.

DtB

Reaction score
Did you hear Whitney beat Bobby Brown to death?

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
I thought there was another punch line.

Nice. lol!

Last edited:

Rexone

an ordinary American
Reaction score
Its almost 7pm here. I think I'll fire up my work lights and lawnmower and do some yard maintenance. I have a small portable TV I strap on the lawnmower and watch reruns of early 90's MTV videos and reruns of Dallas. I have a volume enhancement device for the TV so I can hear it over the lawnmower. Sweet dreams.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Its almost 7pm here. I think I'll fire up my work lights and lawnmower and do some yard maintenance. I have a small portable TV I strap on the lawnmower and watch reruns of early 90's MTV videos and reruns of Dallas. I have a volume enhancement device for the TV so I can hear it over the lawnmower. Sweet dreams.

You go boy...

:p

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
while her choices in life may not be popular in terms of doing what is right, or what i agree with in any shape or form, lets not forget she leaves behind a daughter that probably still needed her mom and loved her mom, no matter how imperfect.

Sadly that daughter developed her mother's bad habits and will spend her life fighting the same addictions or succumbing to them. The daughter was passed out in her room from a binge the day or so before her mother fatally did the same thing. All WH taught her was to roll up a bill and inhale than wash it down with good whiskey.

WH wasn't much of mother as this is her leagacy.

If WH hadn't been given the gift of her voice, she'd have passed years before with no fanfare. Rather than prasie her and feel sorry for her, Hollywood and the media should help her daughter and declare WH's faults as examples of tragedy that could have been avoided. HW, the media, and her fans were but little more than enablers......

500bbc

Reaction score
You have to be one of the dumbest shits on this site, 500bbc. You have no concept of what freedom is. You seem to think it means the freedom to force your will on the population.

I don't see anything wrong with broadcasting Whitney's funeral. I don't see anything wrong with cracking jokes about her, either.

The best thing about you 500bbc, is that you think your wet dream police state will allow you to tune up blown big block on the street whenever you like. :D

As far as I'm concerned, this vagina is clean. It's time for you to hit the bowl.

Winning!:D

That Guy

Rack em'
Reaction score

Gee, you think:rolleyes:......just listen to all the perfect people on here to learn how you should be living your life.....:p:party:

Kleptow

Reaction score
Gee, you think:rolleyes:......just listen to all the Alcoholic people on here to learn how you should be living your life.....:p:party:

I always love listening to a bunch of Alcoholics sit in judgement of other drug users, classic I tell you just classic.

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
I always love listening to a bunch of Alcoholics sit in judgement of other drug users, classic I tell you just classic.

...Someone should start a poll, with honest answers required, as to how many on here have abused alcohol...tried cocaine and would have used it more often if it wasn't so expensive... ...Have really enjoyed their prescription meds and perhaps used them somwhat recreationally...etc,...etc,...etc...

...Lets face it she tried it she liked it and could afford it so she did a bunch of it...

...Lets beat up the phenominally beautiful black chick with one of the greatist voices ever,...who ended up liking to drag it in the gutter after there were no more mountains to climb...

...Hypocrcracy I believe is the word???...

...Elvis if you are out there listening could you please post an insiders retrospective on this matter???...

kilrtoy

Banned
Reaction score
Perfect I am thank you... ill be giving more advice on the next idiot thing to occur any of you recent poster care to start

playdeep

Reaction score
...Someone should start a poll, with honest answers required, as to how many on here have abused alcohol...tried cocaine and would have used it more often if it wasn't so expensive... ...Have really enjoyed their prescription meds and perhaps used them somwhat recreationally...etc,...etc,...etc...

...Lets face it she tried it she liked it and could afford it so she did a bunch of it...

...Lets beat up the phenominally beautiful black chick with one of the greatist voices ever,...who ended up liking to drag it in the gutter after there were no more mountains to climb...

...Elvis if you are out there listening could you please post an insiders retrospective on this matter???...

...pretty much spot on point.
Best post in,this sordid thread.

500bbc

Reaction score
It's not the abuse, the addiction, the real life look at me and my husband on our reality show snorting our brains out until we die that we object to.

It's hollyweird making it a cause for celebration that's disgusting.

They said I had to go to rehab....but I said no,no,no.

Who's next in line?:party::drnkfr:blah::blah:

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score
I thought she was into free base not crack? I was talking with an older friend of mine about this, he said he free based cocaine once on new years eve 1981, didn't get home from that party until June of 1982 LOL

Vmjtc3

Banned
Reaction score
I thought she was into free base not crack? I was talking with an older friend of mine about this, he said he free based cocaine once on new years eve 1981, didn't get home from that party until June of 1982 LOL

Same shit different name, I had to look it to find out though cause I have never touched the stuff.:D

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
Same shit different name, I had to look it to find out though cause I have never touched the stuff.:D

...Crack is the street name for Cocaine brought back to base form usually with baking soda...

...The elitists or freebasers prefer to bring it back to base form with eyther(sp),...the hospital stuff...

...So next time your buying a $20 rock ask the guy if it was brought back with eyther or baking soda... ...If he says it was brought back with acetone,...I don't no what to tell you to do???...:D

Vmjtc3

Banned
Reaction score
...Crack is the street name for Cocaine brought back to base form usually with baking soda...

...The elitists or freebasers prefer to bring it back to base form with eyther(sp),...the hospital stuff...

...So next time your buying a $20 rock ask the guy if it was brought back with eyther or baking soda... ...If he says it was brought back with acetone,...I don't no what to tell you to do???...:D

So your saying that crack is freebase :D

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
So your saying that crack is freebase :D

...I am not an expert but it sounds like it to me... ...Cocaine is put into paste form after it is picked... ...If imported in paste form I think you can smoke it that way???... ...I have asked these questions to several people who should know... ...I never really have come up with consistant answers... ...The ony answer I feel confident that was true, is that when you process back from powder with eyther you can get higher than by processing back with baking soda... ...I would call the guy for verification but he is dead now??? :D...

...If there is a run on eyther tomorrow,...I will have learned another truth... ...The boating community always seeks out the best...

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
He does seem to doesn't he :D

...I was in the rock and roll business in the '60's and the movie business in the '70's and the '80's... ...It was everywhere and it was free... ...I was educated by the pros;)...

...I'm pretty sure the guy who the movie blow was about stayed at our house in Decker Canyon for a few days(Malibu)... ...However,the people I lived with will not talk about it to verify,...because they are now prominent responsible Republicans who live next door to Bill Gates...

Baja Big Dog

Banned
Reaction score

You have been around since 2008, and you think you can post a poll and require HONEST answers...by the forth post, you would hear the words..DCB, Schiada, Pirates Cove.etc.

I think if you did a poll, you would find out 95% of the people around have dabbled in drugs, and Ill bet 94% of them have corrected their own ships. The point many people make about this hunk of crap is that she could afford the drugs, she also could afford to fix the problem, and chose NOT TO!!!

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
You have been around since 2008, and you think you can post a poll and require HONEST answers...by the forth post, you would hear the words..DCB, Schiada, Pirates Cove.etc.

I think if you did a poll, you would find out 95% of the people around have dabbled in drugs, and Ill bet 94% of them have corrected their own ships. The point many people make about this hunk of crap is that she could afford the drugs, she also could afford to fix the problem, and chose NOT TO!!!

...In truth the only thing I looked at until recently here is "Kodak Moments"...
...In 2008 the site appeared to be overly medicated so I stayed away...

...When I realized that there had also been a funeral for Open Water at PB,...I started looking around over here... ...Very interesting your observation about people over her correcting their ways???... ...There does seem to be better thought out and more interesting posts???...

...There is no denying she was a major fuck up...

...Can you smoke DCB's...:eek:

MarkC

Reaction score
Agree 100%. Our country is so pussified celebrities are considered heros and heros are considered just another piece of dogshit in a box by the media and the government itself does zero to discourage or change the practice. Instead they will report on our leader's 40K a plate fundraiser dinners. They say money is the root of all evil. There's much truth buried in that statement. Don't report on what deserves reporting, just report on what puts dough in the bank. The whole system is farked up.

:thumbsup

Well said!

McRib

aka HWlaser23, "B" team member
Reaction score
...In truth the only thing I looked at until recently here is "Kodak Moments"...
...In 2008 the site appeared to be overly medicated so I stayed away...

...When I realized that there had also been a funeral for Open Water at PB,...I started looking around over here... ...Very interesting your observation about people over her correcting their ways???... ...There does seem to be better thought out and more interesting posts???...

...There is no denying she was a major fuck up...

...Can you smoke DCB's...:eek:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yes. U smoke them with a skater :p