WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Celebrity Boat Owners

WildHorses24

Reaction score
I guess the lesson here is "Don't piss of Jenna!"

Honestly I have no idea of what actually happened... everyone I asked was pretty tight lipped on the issue, and they told me the same thing, "the boat cap sized at the dock"

No shit :rolleyes

I remember a rumor about a boat lift failing and no plugs in the boat.... ? This was his 38ft CC fountain right?

Sent from my BOOST MOBILE using EBT credit

PVHCA

Reaction score
I guess the lesson here is "Don't piss of Jenna!"

Honestly I have no idea of what actually happened... everyone I asked was pretty tight lipped on the issue, and they told me the same thing, "the boat cap sized at the dock"

No shit :rolleyes

So here's the story!!
While I was pile driving my 14" cock and knocking the bottom out of Jenna I ruptured two stringers and the boat started taking on water with ZERO help from the bilge pumps.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
So here's the story!!
While I was pile driving my 14" cock and knocking the bottom out of Jenna I ruptured two stringers and the boat started taking on water with ZERO help from the bilge pumps.

Lol.
re9atu6e.jpg

DeltaSigBoater

This is... Legendary!
Reaction score
I remember a rumor about a boat lift failing and no plugs in the boat.... ? This was his 38ft CC fountain right?

Sent from my BOOST MOBILE using EBT credit

I figured it was some thing like, by the time I got drove over to view the damage the boat & lift had been moved. Sure was.

So here's the story!!

:lmao

ClownRoyal

Reaction score
Hanesworth had a couple of badass MTI's.

Elway had a 46 Cigarette, straight up pimpin, lol. He's probably had other boats too.

Elway has a house on and boats in the Summer where I do - Coeur d'Alene ID. He started with a 45 Sonic. Then the 46 Cig with 1075 Mercs and no mufflers....got kicked off the lake. Now he has a Stancraft with 625 Ilmores - Hotboat or Powerboat mag cover a few years back.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Elway has a house on and boats in the Summer where I do - Coeur d'Alene ID. He started with a 45 Sonic. Then the 46 Cig with 1075 Mercs and no mufflers....got kicked off the lake. Now he has a Stancraft with 625 Ilmores - Hotboat or Powerboat mag cover a few years back.

I remember the StanCraft article. Sick ass boat.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Nice! does Gilliland boat in havi?

I know that he's a Riverside native and was raised in Southern California. His family is well known for sprint cars. He used to race at Perris Speedway.

I'm sure he spent time early on going to the river. I just learned that he was a golf teammate of Tiger Woods in High School :thumbsup

wiredguy

Reaction score
No David does all his boating in North Carolina. He has had the boat back to eliminator a couple times for some Gel repair then he'll hall it to Havasu for a weekend of use then back to North Carolina. Last I heard he wanted to sell it. Doesn't use it much.

koenig

Reaction score
Dan Blocker was mentioned, his co-star Lorne Green also had a boat that he kept near Vancouver. Green also built a vacation house on farm land in the town I grew up in near Vancouver as well. The house was for sale a year or two before he died in 87. 40acres, 5Ksqft indoor pool and skating rink. My parents looked at it.

Rising Sun

Reaction score
Bob can't go anywhere without someone stopping him to get their picture taken with him. :cool
Roseanne is lucky he is not too particular who asks. :rolleyes

2013-05-16 13.18.13.jpg

Sorry about the reflection in the picture. This picture is in a frame hanging in our hallway. Not all Asians are good with cameras.:(

Rising Sun

Reaction score
Wow, I am really disappointed.:( I submit a picture of Bob with Roseanne Barr and no one jumped all over it. I thought for sure that someone would have commented on it.:grumble:

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
Wow, I am really disappointed.:( I submit a picture of Bob with Roseanne Barr and no one jumped all over it. I thought for sure that someone would have commented on it.:grumble:
Strictly Business around here :thumbsup

:D

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score

What model did she purchase?

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Don't forget about Jeremy McGrath. 28 Daytona, standard deck, twins with white and blue stripes..;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or this guy.

Attachments

• IMG_13.JPG
    IMG_13.JPG
    208.7 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0020.jpg
    IMG_0020.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 57

NeverSatisfied

Reaction score
No David does all his boating in North Carolina. He has had the boat back to eliminator a couple times for some Gel repair then he'll hall it to Havasu for a weekend of use then back to North Carolina. Last I heard he wanted to sell it. Doesn't use it much.

It is listed now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: