WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Celebrity Boat Owners

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
already mentioned in this thread...try to keep up. :)
VH.jpg

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Don't forget about Jeremy McGrath. 28 Daytona, standard deck, twins with white and blue stripes..;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yep,good memory Pokey.
Was the old 28 tall deck,Jeremy had Troy Lee draw the artwork concept and yours truly applied said concept;)

There were a couple of other super cross guys that bought from the big E back around that time.

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score
Is there any way you can do something about that poor mans arms? I don't have a problem with you using my face, but brotha, can you not embarrass me by putting my face on a body who's arms look like they belong to a 2nd grader?

What up Gnads....

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
Is there any way you can do something about that poor mans arms? I don't have a problem with you using my face, but brotha, can you not embarrass me by putting my face on a body who's arms look like they belong to a 2nd grader?
I could put your face on an Ethiopian body?

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
If those are the best celebrities I could come up with, I would look in another direction, unless this is a joke.

I dig your line of boats including hulls from the way back machine. But I could not ever, in my life proclaim, I bought an "Eliminator" because rose fucking anne piece of shit Barr owns one. Sorry. :)

If it is a joke.. F'n funny!
Settle down Tom Arnold

HEY YOU

Reaction score
Troy Percival had a F29, I believe it's for sale on the DCB website, white, green and yellow

E4L

Reaction score
We here at Eliminator are proud that our boats have appeared in movies and television.:cool We are even more proud when celebrities choose to own our boats. Sonny Bono, Roseanne Barr, Brian Wilson and Jim Edmonds have made Eliminator their boat of choice.:cool:cool
Following in that tradition, I am proud to announce that another celebrity has chosen a 27 Daytona ICC, Open Bow/Walk-thru, Merc 700, NXT drive.:skull

View attachment 269683

If you haven't guessed who our celebrity owner is, it is none other than Papa Smurf.:rolleyes

Love the color. I can't wait to see the finished product. Keep us posted with pics.

renodaytona

Reaction score
Not sure on that color but it's nice to see people ordering boats.:thumbup:

PVHCA

Reaction score
We here at Eliminator are proud that our boats have appeared in movies and television.:cool We are even more proud when celebrities choose to own our boats. Sonny Bono, Roseanne Barr, Brian Wilson and Jim Edmonds have made Eliminator their boat of choice.:cool:cool
Following in that tradition, I am proud to announce that another celebrity has chosen a 27 Daytona ICC, Open Bow/Walk-thru, Merc 700, NXT drive.:skull

View attachment 269683

If you haven't guessed who our celebrity owner is, it is none other than Papa Smurf.:rolleyes

I almost bought Brian Wilson's 25 Daytona when you had it on the lot for sale, but the 496 non HO changed my mind. But it only had 25 hours at the time, he putted around Arrowhead was all.

Jim Edmonds ex wife, and her new husband, enjoy his former Daytona, and river pad, at Reflections;):eek

Been his ex for along time, I'm sure Jimmy doesn't care considering he walked. I know he has one boat in St. Louis since he spends so much time there.

PVHCA

Reaction score
Anybody here old enough (other than me) to ID this TV star and brand of boat?

I was told that Dan Blocker financed the start of Campbell Boats. He was a very generous man especially with kids. RD has some info on him being very supportive of Parker back in the day.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Vin move, my bad
13 pipe bombs today , good times!

Buoy

Cynical Sarcastic F-er
Reaction score
Vanilla Ice had a 28 Pantera.
Don Johnson had a 38 Scarab (I think)
Hulk Hogan had/has a Performance boat, don't recall make.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Since we're onto other boats now George HW Bush has a Fountain CC. :p

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Vanilla Ice had a 28 Pantera.
Don Johnson had a 38 Scarab (I think)
Hulk Hogan had/has a Performance boat, don't recall make.

He had a big ass Baja.
Rodman had a Cigarette or Fountain I think.
I put a deposit on a Cigarette that belonged to Enrique Iglesias. Ended up buying my F29 last minute and lost half the deposit. :(

rivergames

Reaction score
He had a big ass Baja.
I put a deposit on a Cigarette that belonged to Enrique Iglesias. Ended up buying my F29 last minute and lost half the deposit. :(

You should PM Enrique about that issue

Buoy

Cynical Sarcastic F-er
Reaction score
He had a big ass Baja.

I recall hearing about Rodman's Fountain.
I heard rumors it was completely trashed after a year.

I know John Elway had something. I'm inclined to say it was a Hustler 388, but my memory isnt as young as Pokey's.
And I think it was Chris haynseworth (or whatever the fuck his name is) had a big fucking cat two years ago.

Outdrive1

Reaction score
You should PM Enrique about that issue

No shit. Lol. It was owned by someone else at that point. It was used in a video I believe, plus there were pics at the time of it with Anna Kournikova on it.

Outdrive1

Reaction score
I recall hearing about Rodman's Fountain.
I heard rumors it was completely trashed after a year.

I know John Elway had something. I'm inclined to say it was a Hustler 388, but my memory isnt as young as Pokey's.
And I think it was Chris haynseworth (or whatever the fuck his name is) had a big fucking cat two years ago.

Hanesworth had a couple of badass MTI's.

Elway had a 46 Cigarette, straight up pimpin, lol. He's probably had other boats too.

koenig

Reaction score
Chad Kroeger from Nickelback lives in my neighborhood, 2blocks over from me. He has waverunners, I've seen him headed for the water last summer. Surprised he doesn't have a boat.

rivergames

Reaction score
No shit. Lol. It was owned by someone else at that point. It was used in a video I believe, plus there were pics at the time of it with Anna Kournikova on it.

That's worth the $5K right there

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
I was told that Dan Blocker financed the start of Campbell Boats. He was a very generous man especially with kids. RD has some info on him being very supportive of Parker back in the day.

I have never heard that (the finance of Campbell brothers) but anything is possible. I know that he owned several Campbells (including the only 40'r Campbell ever built, pictured). Dave Kahn (KahnJob here on the boards) owned a beautiful 24' flat deck cruiser that Blocker had shipped to his home in Italy then was brought back to USA after Blocker passed.

WildHorses24

Reaction score
Surprised David Gilliland's name didn't make the OP... I would think his endorsement is worth more than Roseanne Bar.

33ft Twin Ilmors
Gilliland.jpg

PVHCA

Reaction score
I have never heard that (the finance of Campbell brothers) but anything is possible. I know that he owned several Campbells (including the only 40'r Campbell ever built, pictured). Dave Kahn (KahnJob here on the boards) owned a beautiful 24' flat deck cruiser that Blocker had shipped to his home in Italy then was brought back to USA after Blocker passed.

I was told this by Bob Campbell and Bob Whalen years ago.
When my father had his place on the Island I use to love the old Campbell's, "BeefEater" was our neighbor and some I don't remember the names, but one was lime/brown, another orange/brown, yellow/brown and of course Whalen's big Whaler.