WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Canada - Freedom Convoy

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Is anybody watching what’s going on in Canada? The U.S. Mainstream Media is basically Radio Silence on the issue. Over 50,000 Truckers have shut down the Capitol city of Ottawa demanding Vaccination Passports and Masking Mandates be eliminated. There is quite a few livestreams on YouTube but you have to search for them. Their Algorithm is not letting this go viral.

Sandlord

Reaction score
6EA01B98-74AA-43D2-B58F-19CB56B49D2F.gif

X-rated

Reaction score
Guess what?? Our MSM is on radio silence as well! This action has been way more effective than the loony left wants us to believe. Our media has given very limited coverage and have really pushed the pitchfork carrying lunatics agenda but believe me, our fukstik prime minister is shitting in his pants hoping and praying this ends soon!

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Last edited:

beerrun

Reaction score
They are trying to get a US convoy going and Facebook just banned the people trying to get it going

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
Guess what?? Our MSM is on radio silence as well! This action has been way more effective than the loony left wants us to believe. Our media has given very limited coverage and have really pushed the pitchfork carrying lunatics agenda but believe me, our fukstik prime minister is shitting in his pants hoping and praying this ends soon!
At least your PM has a reason to shit his pants...

Our President does it all the time.

just_floatin

Reaction score
Anyone else thinking that if Canada is successful with the current revolution and the Unites States fails and remains on schedule for communism. There will be a great exodus to Canada from the United States? Legally of course.

I have former tenants from Canada that I have been texting asking where is a good place to reside in the summer? Winter home in Arizona, Summer home on the water in Canada 🤔 Post Revolution.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Anyone else thinking that if Canada is successful with the current revolution and the Unites States fails and remains on schedule for communism. There will be a great exodus to Canada from the United States? Legally of course.

I have former tenants from Canada that I have been texting asking where is a good place to reside in the summer? Winter home in Arizona, Summer home on the water in Canada 🤔 Post Revolution.

No way, I was born here, I’ll die here...........shooting commies if that’s what it takes.

just_floatin

Reaction score
No way, I was born here, I’ll die here...........shooting commies if that’s what it takes.
That day of reckoning in the USA is real close. Just wait until this convoy for freedom gets traction in America. It will not be so “Canadian nice.” Keep your powder dry Patriot. The enemy is my neighbor.

Last edited:

spectras only

Reaction score
I'm glad that I left Vancouver 5 yrs ago.
Asshole cyclists, always hated them. they're not like Nanga;) Just fucking trouble makers. Fuck the police that sides with the cyclist.:(
https://twitter.com/janismullan

·

Twitter a holes> Say what you want about Vancouver, but CYCLISTS have trapped the truckers on Terminal Ave, a 2 km road with NO EXITS, they are trying to back out, Nope that is blocked too. Well done Vancouver !!!

Laura LaBelle
@noangelforme
·
6h

I grew up in Vancouver and I knew with with
Hundred points symbol
% foresight Vancouverites would never let this shit fly. Fuck around and find out! #TruckersGoHome

Laura LaBelle

@noangelforme

Give ‘em hell Vancouver I know you will
Red heart
Love and Respect How dare these fuckers- Vancouverites won’t take your #FluTruckKlan bullshit

Last edited:

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

Do not trust these snakes. Listen to what he says,

"to give you back control of your life".

This is power mere mortals do not possess.
Listen to their word spelling.
They announce dominion over you.
If you do not protest, then it is so.

More government is not the solution.
They are the problem.

spectras only

Reaction score
I grew up under communist regime, backed by CCCP power. Never allowed to do protests. Instead, people and schools were forced to celebrate May 1st with marches to Hero's Square in Budapest. Only allowed to celebrate the Russian revolution led by Lenin on November 4th. Only seen pictures of Lenin and Stalin on the walls, our flag had the hammer and sickle in the center added. Only after the collapse of the Soviet Union, Hungary got the true flag and crest reinstated, thank you Reagan and Gorbachev.
I can't fathom, how a large segment of the population in Canada and the US, falling for this new order democrats and liberals agree with.:rolleyes:
As I always pointed out to my liberal Canadian counterparts, you have to suffer consequences to find out , what freedom truly is.
Have long time friends chewing my ass, not getting the vax, with their forced opinions. I'm staying clear of them now a days, keep them healthy and told them , stay away from me, until the government tells them, it's OK to see each other again.:p

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Enter the paid zombies.

spectras only

Reaction score
Just a reminder. I was 9 1/2 when the Hungarian revolt against commie government and Russia happened in 1956 Oct 23rd. We hunkered down in the shelter under our apartment building for 3 months, living on bread and water only. The farmers kept the bakers with supply, so moms and dads could sneak out in the early mornings to get bread to feed us. Fuckin politicians should understand this.

st a reminder>
FK4deo_XMAEE6zC

Runs2rch

Reaction score
I almost became a cop twice. Both times on my last oral interview they said I wasn't mindless enough to carry out every order without question.

That was in 2008 and 2010. Makes complete sense now.

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
Unbelievable what the government is doing. Well, maybe not. I guess that's what we can expect from the leftist tyrants now.

I think the Freedom Fighters need to change their tactics and fight fire with fire. They should start flying BLM flags and accuse the government of being racists! I'm sure there are some black truckers. They should put them front and center and make a big issue out of it.

Wedgy

Reaction score
What authority do those Ottowa Cuck Cops have to confiscate a Citizen's property? That's theft by Government.
Same as if they were going door to door taking heating fuel from a persons home.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Need to get a street map of ALL Ottowa Cucks, and their homes. No heat for you.

Farmers rig deep rippers. Peacefully rip up the utility lines. Truckers push down poles.
Heating oil trucks? Sorry, not today.