WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

California is no longer the promised land

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
OK so we get home ,it’s always good to be home. We decide to go get pizza.
And now this.

I guess it’s part of the new Society.

I must’ve missed the memo

View attachment 670278

I’ve noticed that in most places the “All Gender Restroom” was just the men’s with a new sign, and they leave the women’s alone.

Hallett_Whacker

Reaction score
Fuckin love fest...:D:p

Yeah... I know.

But sometimes the anti California anger feels personal. Anyway, I love all you guys and I won't shit on any of the places any of y'all live (I don't think I have on here).

At the end of the day every place has its ups and downs. We all gotta live somewhere.

TCHB

Reaction score
95E23F08-C2C3-4E2C-9198-52795A63BD4F.jpeg
Going to be a nice summer day.

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
Can't have anything nice and exclusive. Raider nation needs access.

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
Why should you have to pay AGAIN?
You shouldn’t and don’t have to. Unfortunately many peeps are unaware and just move along to next beach without reporting it. Growing up, my family did day trips to just about every beach from Half Moon to Capitola including Opal Cliffs which. Back then beach access was plentiful, until properties in front of beaches were built out, choking out beach access. These new Ahole homeowners think the beach is theirs which is BS, its not. Many “Sneaky” neighborhood groups try installing gates, charging acess fees or installing private beach signs allowing only a select few access. It happens all up/down coast at many non maintained beaches until someone who knows the laws finds/reports /removes restrictions.

Last edited: