Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
s74dxq13IR1J.jpeg

Climate change is KILLING people!!!!!

Last edited:

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Sports show guys I watch in the morning the guy just got back from there last week. Left a jacket at a restaurant and went to get it and the guy didn’t know what he was talking about. oh! You mean jumper😀
went to ask where the line was at the golf major last week and “oh! You mean queue

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
Is Joe a British name? I thought they were all like William and Liams😂

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
They don’t have AC at the average Joe residences over there like we do here.

How about movie theaters? Shopping malls maybe? How about Water! Do they have water there?

I mean they did build that bridge they sold us over sumpthin, right?? 🤷‍♂️

And if they built a bridge over water...

They HAVE to have Super Soakers yes?

Seriously! Who has a bridge and no water cannons! WTF!?!? 😁

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
What is a fan going to do in 104 degree weather? 😬
Blow hot air, Duh!

Go outside once in a while and you'll realize a natural phenomenon called sweat. This happens on your skin as a reaction to heat or exercise. When moving air is introduced to sweaty skin a cooling effect is realized.

Are you girls British?

CarolynandBob

Reaction score
When I didn't have a/c I would put a bowl of water in the freezer, with another bowl of water on top of it to create an indention. When it was hot I would take out the bottom bowl and put it on my head with a dish towel in between. Would cool you off real quick. The put bowl back in freezer. Rinse and repeat.

dykstra

Reaction score
When I didn't have a/c I would put a bowl of water in the freezer, with another bowl of water on top of it to create an indention. When it was hot I would take out the bottom bowl and put it on my head with a dish towel in between. Would cool you off real quick. The put bowl back in freezer. Rinse and repeat.
Genius!!!!!

Jim

Reaction score
set the bowl of ice in front of a fan.......

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score

Over 1,700 people have died in Spain and Portugal from heat-related causes over the past week as an unprecedented heat wave moves through Europe.

Driving the news: The ongoing heat wave could last a total of several weeks and has been accompanied by wildfires in France, Spain and Portugal, forcing thousands of people to flee their homes.

• Severe heat waves are of particular concern in Europe as they can often prove extremely deadly due to air conditioning being less ubiquitous than in the U.S.
  • A complete death toll likely will not be available for weeks or more due to the difficulty in counting excess deaths in a heat event.

2Driver

Reaction score
No Russian oil, no Russian Nat gas, they want to go green so bad they are still talking about decommissioning some nuke plants.

LOL this winter they will be praying for summer to come back.

LazyLavey

Reaction score
Pour water over your junk, stand in front of the fan naked. if you don't feel better. Of course you could always just use that magic rug of yours 🤣
thats how Hunter resolves his heat flashes

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Jezzzzzz...

At least five people were reported to have drowned across the UK — in rivers, lakes and reservoirs — while trying to cool off.

I would never wish I'll on anyone for any reason. But at 104 degrees, I'm thinking the media is out of control...

I'll take click bait 2022 for $1000 Alex.

🙄