WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bwahahahahaha!!!

SoCalZero

Reaction score
Allllll this heat, no a/c, no fans, no shorts and no one in the Channel. They are letting a resource go to waste. Attached is a screenshot from the “Channel Cam”. I don’t think they are trying to get cool.
B3C2C6C3-F907-43A1-B031-AD66FE18C81C.jpeg

retaocleg

Reaction score
......come get some of what i got
f-n pussies...........id be glad for a only a week

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
This is from my friend who was born there, lives here now, but still has family there...

The climate in England is cold. Always rains. They go on vacation to get a sun tan. Lay on the beach in a chair and a blanket and umbrella. 15 minute storms all summer long. The weather sucks. So anything over 80 is literally like 125 at the rvr. PUSSYS

😁

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
This is from my friend who was born there, lives here now, but still has family there...

The climate in England is cold. Always rains. They go on vacation to get a sun tan. Lay on the beach in a chair and a blanket and umbrella. 15 minute storms all summer long. The weather sucks. So anything over 80 is literally like 125 at the rvr. PUSSYS

😁

so basically its Seattle

kurtis500

Reaction score
"Its only a dry heat" until your AC breaks down

bonesfab

Reaction score

Over 1,700 people have died in Spain and Portugal from heat-related causes over the past week as an unprecedented heat wave moves through Europe.

Driving the news: The ongoing heat wave could last a total of several weeks and has been accompanied by wildfires in France, Spain and Portugal, forcing thousands of people to flee their homes.

• Severe heat waves are of particular concern in Europe as they can often prove extremely deadly due to air conditioning being less ubiquitous than in the U.S.
  • A complete death toll likely will not be available for weeks or more due to the difficulty in counting excess deaths in a heat event.
I am sure the vax has nothing to do with it. The heat is just the excuse this week.