WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Buyers are liars!

LHC Kirby

LifeTime Member
Reaction score
I have had good luck on FB MarketPlace. example - a bicycle I put on for $70, I wanted at least $50. Gal offered me $60. I said ok. Comes back after I said I live near HERE. . . where are you coming from.... She comes back with I live HERE, (3 miles away) can you deliver. Well damn, what the heck, YES I can, I can be there in 5 minutes. I show up, give her the bike - she hands me $70, and says an extra $10 for delivering. SWEET

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
\
You guys are funny. I do this for a living. No deal is a deal until cash exchanges hands. I don’t even get excited anymore. It’s just part of the process. If I call you and set up a showing, I’m leaving with whatever you’re selling unless it’s grossly misrepresented. 🤷🏼‍♂️ I’ll even buy it sight unseen if I want it bad enough. I’ve done this long enough and I have a pretty good idea after 60 seconds on the phone if they’re serious. Still, it’s not a deal until it’s a deal.
I work in solar distribution...dishonesty is commonplace as well as amnesia from install companies. Until the PO is accepted, signed off and backside agreed...your word is bullshit unless you are one of my biggest customers that never back out of deals.

havasu5150

Reaction score
Years ago, I was selling my 30' toy hauler. I had it on a friend's consignment lot. it was in excellent shape, and I was asking 11.5K for it. I had a potential buyer looking at ti and asked me to fire up the genset. It wouldn't start. Come to find out, the interior light had been left on and it killed the battery. Put a charger on it and told him it would start once the batteries were charged up. he said he would be back in an hour and gave me some low-ball offer and said thats IF the gen starts. A different buyer was on the lot at the same time and observed the whole interaction, saw that the interior light came on as soon as the charger was hooked up and knew I was being forthright. Gave me a full price offer right then and there. first guy comes back an hour later. I tell him it's sold; he starts complaining and says Damn it I knew I should have offered full price. he then starts upping his offer and i have to keep repeating "sorry it's sold" He even called me a couple of days later.

bilz

Newly Retired!😁
Reaction score
Will you take x for it.
Why don't you see it first?
Because I only have x.
Well you're not even close.
Next day, can I come see it?
Sure, buyer arrives, I get full price offer.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
In my experience it's a psychological condition.. If the item is like 10K for example and someone has 12K in the bank they will day dream about what it is to own that item.. then they say "I can afford that item". Then they waste the sellers time and even sometimes go as far as to say "I'll buy the item" but then realize they can't afford to pay the rent if they owned the item..

But in their mind they got to pretend like they owned it for a few minutes.. and then they will tell there friends "Yeah I went to buy it but it wasn't all that" to help inflate their ego on a deflated life.

RD

Go full condescending aggressive with the first response to them, "you sure you can afford to spend this much buddy?" 😆

Cdog

Reaction score
Go full condescending aggressive with the first response to them, "you sure you can afford to spend this much buddy?" 😆

I’ve pulled the “go b poor somewhere else” so many times lately.

Selling that BmW was a laugh riot. The kinda dip shits those cars attract is epic. Low ball offers, endless stupid questions. I’m not a tech hotline. I don’t negotiate off of my asking until you’ve seen it/invested some time.

Sold it to a border patrol guy out of El Paso. A local guy was practically begging me after I took a deposit on it. But until then he was playing hard ass. I told him lesson Learned.

“You snooze, you lose” - Dad

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
I’ve pulled the “go b poor somewhere else” so many times lately.

Selling that BmW was a laugh riot. The kinda dip shits those cars attract is epic. Low ball offers, endless stupid questions. I’m not a tech hotline. I don’t negotiate off of my asking until you’ve seen it/invested some time.

Sold it to a border patrol guy out of El Paso. A local guy was practically begging me after I took a deposit on it. But until then he was playing hard ass. I told him lesson Learned.

“You snooze, you lose” - Dad

Nothing better than someone with a shitty offer or stroking you with dumb questions, and then marking it sold to someone else the next day. I love it. I think they go to click on the ad and it’s gone, so you get the immediate is it still available? Nope, sorry…..

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score
What a wingnut this dude is, check my messages this morning and I’m guessing whatever drugs he was on yesterday have worn off and now he’s back to “his reality”.

196EA70C-254A-435B-BAD9-4CB565F9F6E4.png

badgas

Reaction score
To be honest I enjoy the whole process buying and selling used stuff. making offers dealing with buyers I've been doing it since I was 15 years old basically the last 40 years started buying and selling things out of the recycler. I mean Craigslist, Facebook marketplace etc. really all these platforms are just digital garage sales so you have to expect the haggle. like @LargeOrangeFont said if you ask people respectfully usually you'll get a respectable answer. When I sell a vehicle on Craigslist the first thing I put at the top of the ad in all capital letters I say “NOT ACCEPTING WHOLESALE OFFERS”

This will usually weed out the car flippers that just jump in with a lowball offers right out of the gate and if it doesn't I just reply “I'm looking for a private party offer” I also in the ad will include a screenshot of the Kelley Blue Book private party value and will be very honest about my ad and what I'm selling.

I'm currently hunting for a used mountain bike so I've been scouring and making offers.

Let's also remember that a lot of times the asking price is a joke someone is trying to sell a bike that's three years old for $2500 when the new bike sells for $3000 and a bike shop will give you a deal with cash for no sales tax honestly that bike should be $1500 not $2500 so a lot of sellers are also very unrealistic in what they are trying to get.

There is a huge difference in these offers. “ $1,500 cash ? “ VS. “ Hello , I’m looking to purchase a used bike today. I’m looking to spend $1,300-$1,700. If this works for you let me know when I can come see it and if the bike right for me I will buy it.

Like every other area of life just be honest and communicate well.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Nothing better than someone with a shitty offer or stroking you with dumb questions, and then marking it sold to someone else the next day. I love it. I think they go to click on the ad and it’s gone, so you get the immediate is it still available? Nope, sorry…..
Did this this morning. Small sale was selling some Olympic weights. Good price. Only had it listed for $150 and the guy Offers me $100. I responded with how about $150 because it was the first day being listed. Four days later (this morning) he comes back with how about $120. I responded that it sold for full price the day it was listed and he should check the ad.

mesquito_creek

Reaction score
I am not sure what is worse? Dealing with used junk on CL/FB or telling the finance manager on a new purchase that you don’t want the extended warranty or gap insurance.

At least the used sales you don’t know much about the person while the finance manager has all your financial info and is insulting you to your face for an hour.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
My offroad car has been for sale a while now, people message i say call me, 90% don’t say anything else and never reply. That seems to be the easiest way to make the talk end with bs guys. I also typically just end conversation or text when someone makes a low ball offer without even seeing the car.

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
I saw my blazer add on a Tuesday night. Texted back and forth on details that night. Spoke the next morning and sent him a $500 hold deposit. Drove to Vegas Friday to pick it up.

Serious people move quickly and speak on the phone
Saw an ad on CL, Denver at 10pm. Cars were in "Omaha"...Crown City, Iowa. Sent message to call me. Next morning about 8, we talk. I tell him where I am, how long it will take, I can send a deposit. He says don't worry. I worried, but hitch up and rolled out. 36 hours from 1st call, rolling in with 50ft trailer and empty Monsters. We talk as loading stuff, bought more than went for, turned out we knew a few people in common...

He went with his gut, because it sounded like we had the same interests...which we did. Not my immediate circle, but definitely in a linked circle.

2Driver

Reaction score
Worth a repost…..

A prominent Phoenix official comes out to look at my 21’ Chaparral in October. I was happy people were calling at that time of year and I had already taken delivery of my Ultra. After an hour of going through everything and running it he says, consider it sold and we agree on $21,000.
He says he can do the deal this Saturday but he wanted to lake test it as the final check. I said, “ok but let's be clear you have bought it for 21k unless something is wrong with the boat at the lake”. He says, oh yes of course.

Saturday comes and he shows up with his kid in a bathing suit and a cooler, his neighbor and his kid in a bathing suit. I go with the flow and the 1 1/2 hour lake test turns into “intro to boating” and stopping for his kids to swim and eat lunch. The boat was mint and ran flawless. Idling back in the no wake zone he says, I’ll take it for $19,000.

Last edited:

EmpirE231

Reaction score
Worth a repost…..

A prominent Phoenix government official comes out to look at my 21’ Chaparral in October. I was happy people were calling at that time of year and I had already taken delivery of my Ultra. After an hour of going through everything and running it he says, consider it sold and we agree on $21,000.
He says he can do the deal this Saturday but he wanted to lake test it as the final check. I said, “ok but let's be clear you have bought it for 21k unless something is wrong with the boat at the lake”. He says, oh yes of course.

Saturday comes and he shows up with his kid in a bathing suit and a cooler, his neighbor and his kid in a bathing suit. I go with the flow and the 1 1/2 hour lake test turns into “intro to boating” and stopping for his kids to swim and eat lunch. The boat was mint and ran flawless. Idling back in the no wake zone he says, I’ll take it for $19,000.
ah hell! did you sell it for 19 or tell him to kick rocks? That would drive me crazy... hate wasting my time.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
I like the 50% offers cash right now.

Um first of all no shit it’s cash. I don’t take coupons.

Second… Right now? You sure as fuck aren’t standing here ass wipe.

Beaver pelts and shiny beads…that’s my final offer 😂

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
My favorite story is one that just happened to me last week...

Standing in my garage working on one of the bikes and a guy pulls up in a truck, walks into my garage and asked if my lowered dually is for sale. I told him that I wasn't interested in selling it, he begged me for the next 10-15 minutes to come up with a price. I told him 50k...

He gets all pissed off, and tells me I'm out of my mind and that was insulting...

I simply remoned him that he was the dipshit to approached me, walked into my garage and demanded a price on a truck that wasn't for sale, now it was time for him to leave as my patience had run out and my psych meds hadn't kicked in yet!

And for the record, I don't take psych meds I just wanted to see the look on his face when his ass clinched and he realized it was time to leave.

... yes, I know I'm a dick but it sure was funny for me! 😁

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
I'm currently hunting for a used mountain bike so I've been scouring and making offers.

Let's also remember that a lot of times the asking price is a joke someone is trying to sell a bike that's three years old for $2500 when the new bike sells for $3000 and a bike shop will give you a deal with cash for no sales tax honestly that bike should be $1500 not $2500 so a lot of sellers are also very unrealistic in what they are trying to get.

It's really tough to buy a good used mountain bike for a fair price these days. Because when Covid was ruling the world all bikes spiked in price. Especially Ebikes, so many people went out and bought at the peak during Covid. Now that Covid is over manufactures like Specialized have dropped MSRP's (by a couple thousand or more) and now people don't want to come to grips that their used bikes are worth a lot less.

Badchoices03

Reaction score
I like the 50% offers cash right now.

Um first of all no shit it’s cash. I don’t take coupons.

Second… Right now? You sure as fuck aren’t standing here ass wipe.

Exactly, I hate that when they are like total lowball offers and then say, I got cash right now.....no shit, what else are you gonna pay me in, hopes and dreams??

C_J_J_C

Reaction score
I hate selling things but I love buying so I twnd to sell often. I weed out 99% of B.S. with my automatic first response.

Thank you for your interest. I only deal CASH IN PERSON and only negotiate face to face. Also, I only meey at the Chevron Gas Station (Address). First person with cash buys it. No deposits or holds. When would you like to meet?

scammers, code seekers, and low ballers tend to go away.

dread Pirate

Reaction score
It's really tough to buy a good used mountain bike for a fair price these days. Because when Covid was ruling the world all bikes spiked in price. Especially Ebikes, so many people went out and bought at the peak during Covid. Now that Covid is over manufactures like Specialized have dropped MSRP's (by a couple thousand or more) and now people don't want to come to grips that their used bikes are worth a lot less.

College towns like Arcata, Ashland and Eugene around graduation. There's deals to be had..

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
My brother is big into the mountain bike scene. He has a couple for sale now, he has a Santa Cruz and an intense if your looking. I don't know anything about them but can find out if you want

traquer

Reaction score
When I want to buy something big like a car or a boat, I want to get the guy on the phone first to see what kind of person he is. Then if it all sounds good, I show up and take a look. Bullshit around and have him show me and just talk about whatever. If it's a killer deal, yeah I'll buy it on the spot. But if not, I am very respectful and say thank you very much and I will think about it. A few days later I text that I'm still interested and state my offer and explain nicely why I came to that number. 9 times out of 10 they'll take it, but sometimes after only a few days/weeks. I'm not good enough to negotiate it in person without pissing them off, so I use text to my advantage where I can think things through more strategically.

mesquito_creek

Reaction score
I hate selling things but I love buying so I twnd to sell often. I weed out 99% of B.S. with my automatic first response.

Thank you for your interest. I only deal CASH IN PERSON and only negotiate face to face. Also, I only meey at the Chevron Gas Station (Address). First person with cash buys it. No deposits or holds. When would you like to meet?

scammers, code seekers, and low ballers tend to go away.

Exactly… but I say meet at the police substation by my house.

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
My brother is big into the mountain bike scene. He has a couple for sale now, he has a Santa Cruz and an intense if your looking. I don't know anything about them but can find out if you want

I'm good on Mountain Bikes.. Slowly looking at boats right now.

Badchoices03

Reaction score
This is how I test buyers and let sellers know I'm serious. If they won't talk on the phone then its pretty clear they aren't serious. If they talk then the deal is going the correct direction but there are still the ones that fail the phone interview for whatever I'm selling.

Thats where I differ, when I post ads I never post my phone number, dont want to deal with stupid calls and texts, I do everything via messenger or email....if I get a generic message like "is this still available" or "$1 cash right now", I dont even respond just delete the message....I do most my selling via FB Marketplace...if I get a semi serious message, I will look at their profile, if they are from Alabama or someplace far, I dont bother responding, they arent coming from Alabama to buy a kids dirtbike...only if I get a decent message and they check out, I will respond via messenger and then on ONLY then will I give my phone number if they are serious....

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score

Standing in my garage working on one of the bikes and a guy pulls up in a truck, walks into my garage and asked if my lowered dually is for sale. I told him that I wasn't interested in selling it, he begged me for the next 10-15 minutes to come up with a price. I told him 50k...

He gets all pissed off, and tells me I'm out of my mind and that was insulting...

I simply remoned him that he was the dipshit to approached me, walked into my garage and demanded a price on a truck that wasn't for sale, now it was time for him to leave as my patience had run out and my psych meds hadn't kicked in yet!

And for the record, I don't take psych meds I just wanted to see the look on his face when his ass clinched and he realized it was time to leave.

This happened to my in-laws. They live on a busy street. One evening the door knocks and it’s a little Hispanic lady asking if their Honda accord is for sale. They said no. She kept asking them and asking them and finally they just said $4,000. She said oh that’s way too much money and left.

Four days later there’s a knock at their door and there’s the little Hispanic lady with $4,000. So they sold it to her.

rrrr

Reaction score
Then there's the opposite. A guy came over to clean carpet, and when he was leaving saw my '66 F100 and wanted to know what I would sell it for. I told him it needed a valve job, thought for a second and said "I dunno, how about $XXXX?"

He said "That's not enough for that truck. Call me when you come up with a serious number."

😁

badgas

Reaction score
Yeah

I had a 2018 bike that picked up used in 2019 for $1700 MSRP was $2890 when new. I sold that bike in 2021 for $2,200

I can buy the same bike today for less than $1200

Joe mama

Reaction score
Offer up is a joke. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard what’s your final number my friend.

Boatymcboatface

Reaction score
Offer up is a joke. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard what’s your final number my friend.
I sell a lot of small items on OfferUp normally I advertise is for $20 more than I’ll take. Sometimes I get full price sometimes I sell it for the price I’m asking minus the $20.

I’ve bought a few quads and my current motorcycle from offer up. If it’s not something your really want and you watch it they’ll start at a really high or market value. Wait a few weeks and if they really need to sell it the price comes down fast! Guy had the motorcycle listed for $7500. I watched it for about a month then one day he lowballed himself and dropped the price the $5400 and now I’ve been enjoying it for a couple years and have a full price offer for the $6800 I’m asking for it now.

1tonfun

Reaction score

I have an 05 chevy 1500 short bed and get asked a couple of times a week if I will sell it. My canned response is it takes $50k to replace so if you want it, price is $50k. I have been wanting a 70-72 C10 short bed so I started telling them if they had that to trade I would kick in the cash difference to make a deal. Actually had a guy say yes he had one, went and looked at it but it wasn't in as good of condition as he represented. I told him no on the trade since it wasn't a driver but I would still purchase the truck. He called a couple of months later and I picked it up for what i offered him.

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
I'm not much of a haggler. When I go to purchase something I pretty much go knowing what I'm going to pay and that's the offer I make them. I've never offered less than 80% of asking. If I feel it's worth less than that I don't even waste my time.

Well except for that one time 😅 when I bought my center console. I was looking for some winter project boats to keep me occupied one winter that I could fix up and turn around and sell in the spring. I used to try to do 1 or 2 a year.

So I go to look at this boat with a Johnson VRO motor that "ran when he parked it" but the boat was a non runner he was asking 3,500 for it with a clean title for the boat and trailer. when I got there, the engine passed a compression test but the fuel was like syrup it had gone so bad, there was jb weld holding the vro pump together, and there was a long deep gouge in the bottom of the boat that had been haphazardly bondoed and spray painted over with no sanding or prep work of any kind. I was honestly concerned it was punched through.

I thanked him for his time, let him know what his comprescion numbers were so he could at least tell the next person. and began to walk back to my truck. I didn't make it 10 steps when he says, "wait, what would you buy it for?" I told him, " I don't know, like $800 bucks..." just trying to walk away and get out of there because I really didn't want it. And holy shit the guy said, "OK I'll take it."

Doh!!!! I was fucking married to it now. I just committed to throwing $800 away on this hunk of junk that I was probably going to have to scrap. but I took it home. The gouge turned out to be superficial and I sanded it out and covered the whole bottom of the boat in epoxy. Ditched the VRO and switched the motor to premix. Added a t top, windshield, a nice gps/fishfinder, small stereo, lighting, extra live well, seating, canvas, redid all the pinstriping and striped the engine to match the boat. Damned if I didn't sell that boat for a hefty profit 6 months later and to this day its the only one I regret selling.

20180114_171458.jpg
20180114_171429.jpg

Last edited:

Badchoices03

Reaction score
Yesterday I just sold my wifes old commuter car...I listed it on FB Marketplace on Saturday at what I thought was a fair price...had a bunch of tire kickers and low ballers that I never even replied to....I replied to only one person, she was local, came when she said she was going to come, looked at the car, test drove it, said she would let me know, messaged me yesterday and offered me $250 less then my asking price because the windshield had a crack and she got a quote for $250 to replace, in my mind I had listed the car at about $500-$700 more then I was willing to take, so of course I said yes...she showed up at 4:30 yesterday just like she said she would with cash, and off the car went....all this with never even exchanging phone numbers, just messaging on FB

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Yesterday I just sold my wifes old commuter car...I listed it on FB Marketplace on Saturday at what I thought was a fair price...had a bunch of tire kickers and low ballers that I never even replied to....I replied to only one person, she was local, came when she said she was going to come, looked at the car, test drove it, said she would let me know, messaged me yesterday and offered me $250 less then my asking price because the windshield had a crack and she got a quote for $250 to replace, in my mind I had listed the car at about $500-$700 more then I was willing to take, so of course I said yes...she showed up at 4:30 yesterday just like she said she would with cash, and off the car went....all this with never even exchanging phone numbers, just messaging on FB

That was not worth your time. You should have sold it to Carmax for a $3k less and you would not have had to ignore some
messages on Facebook for 3 days. 😂

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score
So todays buyer is driving 7 hours down from napa to buy the buggy. Seems like. Solid dude, retired, cash, trailer, we’ll see.

I told him straight up the car is nice and ready to go, there will be no surprises on that end. Sent a lot of photos and some video. Last contact was yesterday afternoon to confirm he’s making the run down to purchase the car, he said yes.

I pulled the trailer out of the warehouse and unloaded the car, removed the race radio and went through the onboard boxes to remove some of my recovery and first aide gear. If this fucker no shows I’m gonna be pissed LOL

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
The whole market has changed as well. Back when it was just craigslist it was guys like us looking for the next project. Facebook marketplace has completely changed the game and I would imagine 80% of the people low balling are looking to flip the item and turn a profit as a side hustle.

I don't even get mad. If they lowball at a certain point i don't even respond and delete the message. If they semi low ball I give them my bottom line.

I sold a CB last week for $20 i got close to 100 people that sent me a message i didn't even respond for a week as you can tell some people are going to be a PITA. :D

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
The whole market has changed as well. Back when it was just craigslist it was guys like us looking for the next project. Facebook marketplace has completely changed the game and I would imagine 80% of the people low balling are looking to flip the item and turn a profit as a side hustle.

I don't even get mad. If they lowball at a certain point i don't even respond and delete the message. If they semi low ball I give them my bottom line.

I sold a CB last week for $20 i got close to 100 people that sent me a message i didn't even respond for a week as you can tell some people are going to be a PITA. :D
yep I put my old compressor on marketplace for $150 took $125. I knew it was a flipper but got what I wanted. A couple days later I saw it for sale for $150 and knew it was mine since he used my pictures to sell it.

Badchoices03

Reaction score
I dont hate a low baller...I just dont respond to them...I have been known to low ball people, you never know if you dont try...I would rather someone message me and lowball me right off the bat, then set up a time, come to see something, then try to lowball me....I 100% dont mind talking price before they come...

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
So todays buyer is driving 7 hours down from napa to buy the buggy. Seems like. Solid dude, retired, cash, trailer, we’ll see.

I told him straight up the car is nice and ready to go, there will be no surprises on that end. Sent a lot of photos and some video. Last contact was yesterday afternoon to confirm he’s making the run down to purchase the car, he said yes.

I pulled the trailer out of the warehouse and unloaded the car, removed the race radio and went through the onboard boxes to remove some of my recovery and first aide gear. If this fucker no shows I’m gonna be pissed LOL
I love when they drive far. I had a sand rail that i sold to some guys from Tahoe. I knew I’d be getting full price as there was no way they were gonna drive back with an empty trailer over a couple hundred/ thousand dollars.

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
I just sold a 2016 Rzr , guy texted me and just wanted address and if I was gonna be home . He pulled up with a trailer , I knew I was getting full asking price !

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Here is a good one.

Guy lowballs the shit out of me weeks ago. I just told him no thanks.

He messaged me again last night. Sad story about his kids quad getting stolen.

What’s the best price. I just asked show me one with a better price. He couldn’t.

So he asks me questions about the bike blah blah.

What’s your he best you can do blah blah.

We agree on price.

He just calls me hey can I send a driver over to pick it up and we handle the rest over the phone?

I asked how he is going to pay. Zelle. Here we fucking go I think.

Dude I don’t trust anyone that worries about a couple hundred in price, worries about condition. Yet has the balls to not come see it himself and pay for it.

Zelle, Apple Pay and pay pal for small ticket items. Fine….

Definitely not taking anything but green backs for anything over a few hundred.

Damn Soy boys. Use cash like a god damn adult.

Your ad here

Reaction score
Here is a good one.

What’s the best price. I just asked show me one with a better price. He couldn’t.

We agree on price.

He just calls me hey can I send a driver over to pick it up and we handle the rest over the phone?

Dude I don’t trust anyone that worries about a couple hundred in price, worries about condition. Yet has the balls to not come see it himself and pay for it.

This is a scam... send a driver over is the red flag.

Your ad here

Reaction score

That's a tough $20 sell. $500 is the tipping point if I'm gonna sell something or not. If I can't get more than $500 I throw it away.

TPayne

Reaction score
Here is a good one.

We agree on price.

Not a soy boy but, I bought a trailer Decemeber 28th, saw it on FB marketplace at 7pm, asked if he was available that night, but I could only bring 1k cash, but could zelle the remaining if he was cool with that. He said sure, I hopped in my truck hauled ass down to Elsinore, it was as described so I payed his asking as it was fair, gave him 1k cash 2k zelle and he gave me the title. I normally only deal in cash, but was leaving first thing Friday morning and didn't want to miss out as it was a solid deal. If he had said no to zelle I would probably still be looking hahahaha.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Not a soy boy but, I bought a trailer Decemeber 28th, saw it on FB marketplace at 7pm, asked if he was available that night, but I could only bring 1k cash, but could zelle the remaining if he was cool with that. He said sure, I hopped in my truck hauled ass down to Elsinore, it was as described so I payed his asking as it was fair, gave him 1k cash 2k zelle and he gave me the title. I normally only deal in cash, but was leaving first thing Friday morning and didn't want to miss out as it was a solid deal. If he had said no to zelle I would probably still be looking hahahaha.
So you didn’t haggle and showed up in person and brought cash.

Sounds allot more legit

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Guy is sending his driver with cash.

His ID address is different from his house address I pulled with Google.