WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bringing some Facebook to Rdp

just_floatin

Reaction score
8ACECEC3-6584-4E00-B293-550CCF6E74B9.jpeg

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
No phone number, no URL, how am I supposed to get ahold of these guys. View attachment 1190026

Back along time ago before dui's were serious. A friend kept getting pulled over and caught with a glass of whiskey. The cops searched the shit out of his car and could never find a bottle.

He had rerouted the windshield washer line to under the dash and filled the washer tank with whiskey. He would just put his glass under the dash and push a button.

ford 4x429

Reaction score
Back along time ago before dui's were serious. A friend kept getting pulled over and caught with a glass of whiskey. The cops searched the shit out of his car and could never find a bottle.

He had rerouted the windshield washer line to under the dash and filled the washer tank with whiskey. He would just put his glass under the dash and push a button.
I did the same thing two washer bottles Crown Royal and Vodka lol

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score

Peanut allergies are real, my friends mom growing up was deathly allergic to them. Id seen her have to use an epipen a couple times. She would wear gloves on the odd occasion she made him and his sister pb+j's.

They were also quite a few autistic kids at my highschool as well and Im not talking about ADD and that bullshit either, these were kids who had true developmental sydromes that affected them physically and mentally.

tho I agree with the premise of what this is trying to say, this particular one comes across as not having much credibility

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
I only knew one kid who had a peanut allergy - he got hives when he had something with peanuts, but he had to eat it, he could hang out with and sit next to someone eating a PBJ sandwich and that never bothered him. We had a group of 3 or 4 guys that everyone suspected of being gay, after high school, nobody saw them again. The only kid that I do know that had any real problems was one who was epileptic - it seemed to be whenever he got emotionally upset, if he was chewed out or had to run laps in PE he'd go into a grand mal seizure - Don't know what happened to him after HS either.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Peanut allergies are real, my friends mom growing up was deathly allergic to them. Id seen her have to use an epipen a couple times. She would wear gloves on the odd occasion she made him and his sister pb+j's.

They were also quite a few autistic kids at my highschool as well and Im not talking about ADD and that bullshit either, these were kids who had true developmental sydromes that affected them physically and mentally.

tho I agree with the premise of what this is trying to say, this particular one comes across as not having much credibility

Back in th e day there were a few kids that had special needs and they went to their own program at another school. I think today they combine them all in one.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1970's in So Cal and there were none of these where I went to school. We did have a couple gay people in high school but nobody cared. We even voted one as class president, he was black too! Now that I am middle aged, white and conservative, I'm suddenly a homophobic racist. Who knew? 🤣

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
Celiac disease (gluten allergy) is a fairly new diagnosis, like in the last 25ish years. Previous to that it was lumped into other shit like IBS.

I have a sensitivety to shellfish, I wouldnt neccesarily call it an allergy but I wont eat it to avoid that 12 hours of pain and agony in my gut

FRSCKE

Reaction score
'73 New Jersey Monmouth Reg HS we had a kid that was "off" got scared/ freaked out if he didn't see his sister, yr older, in the room. School had her in ALL his classes. Other than that, he was n looked normal, good student and my friend. GREAT chess player!

Last edited: