Yeah? Well Kiss my American ass.

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
12512688_10207461509073972_5147301144564586283_n.jpg

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
I think many members frequent this establishment? Morristown is just east of Wickenburg, Arizona.

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
Yea, I guess you're right. I got it off a FB friends page that lives near Morristown. I don't think it has snowed in Morristown Arizona in a long damn time. :D

Last edited:

rvrrun

Reaction score
Copped eh? Figures. My bad.
I'm not saying it isn't true, just looks fishy.

The sign might have been on the door, but the aliasing around the text doesn't fit.
There doesn't appear to be any shadow from the sign either.

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
Sadly divided country wearing their political views and opinions on their sleeves , take a stance and see where it leads you right ? I would never patronize an establishment that "weaponizes " their trade or wares

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Sadly divided country wearing their political views and opinions on their sleeves , take a stance and see where it leads you right ? I would never patronize an establishment that "weaponizes " their trade or wares

I'm working on a discount for NRA members on RDP apparel. LOL That might be considered "weaponizing" under your terms.

RD

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
discounts r.jpg

I'm working on a discount for NRA members on RDP apparel. LOL That might be considered "weaponizing" under your terms.

RD
I suppose My term and statement could be construed either way , I'm referring to Using the membership as "enticement" then abruptly pulling that enticement back like these companies have recently done , that mere action of that seems punitive and "knee jerk" and a breech of an agreement .... more than one of these companies have offered discounts and garnered my business and then simply pulled that offer back to be punitive ... JBP gives discounts to NRA and seniors

edit ... Heres the Snopes info https://www.snopes.com/buffalo-wild-wings-gun-controversy/

Last edited:

dribble

Reaction score

Rsqfxr

Reaction score
Definitely a photoshop but their position statement in the link seems accurate. My take? Their property, their right. I'll still carry when I go in there though and just like everywhere else I carry, they won't know.

Exactly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rattle Can Lou

Reaction score
That's exactly what I did...joined about three years ago just because they were under the gun with laws..have been a member ever since. They can drive you nuts with trying to get other things sold to you...but I do believe they do good works..

Powermizer

Reaction score
I think all public places should have no fire arms allowed. Nice to go to a school, dinner, movie and feel safe. All of those places that got shot up didn't have a sign in plane sight. Just think of the lives that would have been saved if only they had a great big sign on the door that said we don't acknowledge the second amendment, NO GUNS
Sorry took this the wrong direction.

STV_Keith

Reaction score
All of the BWW's here in Vegas have something similar posted on the front door. Concealed means concealed.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Worst case scenario if you are a legal carrying citizen. Would be a trespassing citation. There is no legal standing to their no guns preference other than of you are asked to leave you could be trespassing. [emoji6] numerous malls in my area are gun free zones.....I can assure you there is at least one person carrying every time I’m there.

The statement “my rights don’t end, where your feelings begin” comes to mind.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
I wonder if they have to be asked to leave before they issue trespass citation? When asked to leave and you do then no citation? I wonder?

Worst case scenario if you are a legal carrying citizen. Would be a trespassing citation. There is no legal standing to their no guns preference other than of you are asked to leave you could be trespassing. [emoji6] numerous malls in my area are gun free zones.....I can assure you there is at least one person carrying every time I’m there.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
I wonder if they have to be asked to leave before they issue trespass citation? When asked to leave and you do then no citation? I wonder?

For the most part yes. Unless you got a real dick property and a real dick cop. Then you would be getting a ticket right away but the chances are slim.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Safest I ever felt in an eating establishment was in a diner in Watford City ND where half the patrons had sidearms in plain sight...of course they were all hard working citizens without presumptuous agendas.

Like I always say, they have their rules...I have mine.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
True. Good idea.

But they need to add something to the sign that shows they mean business this time. Like the words “zero tolerance”

Like “zero tolerance drug policy”

Because you know when they add that term, all the kids won’t bring drugs to school.

:rolleyes:;)

Geez, they should just put "no guns allowed" signs at all of the schools, that should keep all the children safe
ZIPhM2.gif

Last edited:

Yellowboat

Reaction score

not in Texas law 30.06(ironic I know) clearly states passing a sign that meets the criteria is in fact a misdemionr nd your cup will be pulled. I am actually ok with that. Private property should be ale to control what comes on it. You should hae the right to exclude this vs from your place of business.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
not in Texas law 30.06(ironic I know) clearly states passing a sign that meets the criteria is in fact a misdemionr nd your cup will be pulled. I am actually ok with that. Private property should be ale to control what comes on it. You should hae the right to exclude this vs from your place of business.

Ccw still trumps this. At least in Ca and AZ.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Ccw still trumps this. At least in Ca and AZ.

You can’t carry concealed legally if they have the sign in Az. You also can’t drink if you carry, concealed or not, and they can’t serve you if you are carrying. All stuff you learn in the ccw classes.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
You can’t carry concealed legally if they have the sign in Az. You also can’t drink if you carry, concealed or not, and they can’t serve you if you are carrying. All stuff you learn in the ccw classes.

That only applies to a sign that shows the criminal code. The home made version like that bww shows is not a valid sign. If you look at roadrunners sign it’s a specific sign citing the code. Which is requirement in a place that is a drinking establishment.

One drop of booze or drug and Ccw is not valid.

http://www.azccw.com/WhereCanICarry.htm

Outdrive1

Reaction score
That only applies to a sign that shows the criminal code. The home made version like that bww shows is not a valid sign. If you look at roadrunners sign it’s a specific sign citing the code. Which is requirement in a place that is a drinking establishment.

True. It has to be a state approved sign.

Outdrive1

Reaction score

http://www.azccw.com/WhereCanICarry.htm

I don’t know what you’re referring too as one drop etc. You can’t drink if you’re carrying inside an establishment that serves alcohol. Not saying you can’t drink in general.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
I don’t know what you’re referring too as one drop etc. You can’t drink if you’re carrying inside an establishment that serves alcohol. Not saying you can’t drink in general.

If you’re drinking a Ccw becomes void. Granted in az you fall under constitutional carry so there’s a gray area.

But in ca. It’s a zero tolerance.

Outdrive1

Reaction score
If you’re drinking a Ccw becomes void. Granted in az you fall under constitutional carry so there’s a gray area.

But in ca. It’s a zero tolerance.

Interesting. Because you don’t need a permit I’m not sure if you can drink and carry in public.

jpf091959

Reaction score
I definitely would have chosen different words. Looks like something I would see in Canada.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I'm working on a discount for NRA members on RDP apparel.
RD
I'm filing a discrimination suit. From here on out you can talk to my attorney Gloria Allred.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
I'm filing a discrimination suit. From here on out you can talk to my attorney Gloria Allred.

It's not RDP's fault that you are a tree hugging, tofu farting fairy afraid of guns...:)

NRA lawyers would eat that stupid cunt up. :D

Havalife

Reaction score
How much of a discount did anyone get from the companies that are cutting ties with the NRA? I am a member and never even thought about a discount from these places, I bet I missed out on a lot of savings from them.

aka619er

That Guy.....
Reaction score
I have personally watched a guy get tackled, cuffed and carried off for having a firearm in Buffalo Wild Wings. What I was told was he was in what was considered the bar area with a firearm under his shirt which is illegal. As a CCW holder myself, I have no idea how anyone knew he was carrying at the time.
Law enforcement slowly circled him and pounced like he was a serious felon.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Unless it's a cop, I don't want to be in any establishment with someone that has a firearm. Looks like I'll be hitting up BWW more often.

Yellowboat

Reaction score
Unless it's a cop, I don't want to be in any establishment with someone that has a firearm. Looks like I'll be hitting up BWW more often.
Why? Statisticall cops are convicted more often then ccw holders in .ca. Hell I know a lot of cops tha I would not trust with a sharp stick let alone a firearm. I also know many that when it' raining lead I want them next too me. Funny thing most of that group re ex miltary.

wallnutz

Reaction score
I really think you should hang out at as many gun free zones as possible.:p

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score

In Morristown? Have fun.