X

JBS

Reaction score
So sorry for your loss:(

Prayers go out to you and your family

PVHCA

Reaction score
Sorry for your loss.

If there's anuthing this stranger can do for you don't hesitate to ask.

RIP!!

Phil

Yldboyz

Reaction score
Im very sorry for your loss,
My condolences go out to you and your family.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Thanks again to everyone for caring about me even though we haven't met. I have been a little busy lately but have set up a college fund for my 14 year old daughter. If there are those so inclined donation checks can be made to "Wells Fargo Advisors" and indicate "Lauren Axelson Acct# 6446-9278" in the memo section. Mail to: Wells Fargo Advisors, 2829 Townsgate Road, Suite 200, Westlake Village, CA 91361. Thank you.

Hope to see you all out at the lake someday and buy you a cold one.:champagne:

Sounds good BadAxe!

How are you holding up?

RD

Fury25

Reaction score
So Sorry for your loss! She will live on in your hearts and be waiting for you one day with open arms! I lost my mother when I was 21 and while it was the toughest thing I've gone through I can not imagine the hurt you and my father went through loosing a soul mate! One thing i do know is every day it gets a little easier and her memories start to bring smiles (and some time out loud laughter out of no where) instead of tears! I have two younger brothers and that one tragedy brought the 4 of us closer than ever! Hang in there and just take it one day at a time!

Josh

OutCole'd

Raging Member
Reaction score
It's my wife's birthday today, she would have been 41 years old. Wish me luck in getting through this day. 21st wedding anniversary is next week, the hits they just kept coming.

You're in our thoughts, be strong.:(

dancudmore

Reaction score
It's my wife's birthday today, she would have been 41 years old. Wish me luck in getting through this day. 21st wedding anniversary is next week, the hits they just kept coming.

Happy Birthday Michelle, and John hang in there buddy the best you know how! Drag the boat out in honor of her birthday, I'm sure that would be her plan :)

shippingguy

2007 Ultra 27 Shadow
Reaction score

Hang in there and focus on the good times shared over the years. She would want to see you smiling today!!!! Surround yourself around those that love you and can share some great memories with you from the past! Happy Birthday to your wife and may she RIP!

Mike

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
It gets easier over time......just keep muddling through for now.

Remember the good times. :thumbsup

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

Just focus on what she would want you to do...

:)

Hang in there Axe, good luck!!!

OGShocker

Lion Hunter
Reaction score
We are greatly saddened by this news. I am only reading this for the first time.

I like Tom Brown, am honored that you feel strong enough to include us in your grief. Denise, Mj and I will hold you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.

Mark