WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Would your forum world know if you died?

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
My wife most likely would post something on Facebook which would lead to a post here.

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
not likely...

Don't sell us short.

If I heard LowRiver2 was headed to GA and then you stopped posting, I'm pretty sure we could figure it out.

Last edited:

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
You'd have about 30 days and then if someone else didn't step up for the server bills, the lights go out.

We'd know because Chris Davidson would be in here peddling his site and his wares like a weed salesman at a grade school.

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
In my case, arrangements have been made.

I would imagine the second post in that thread will be, "Good. Fuck that guy. :mad:"

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
ALL THE BEST :D

images

I'm pretty sure Raquel Welch's boyfriend would contact us.;)

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
Nah, we would prop you up, put a Bud Light Lime in your hand and keep a lit cigarette in your mouth and no one would know. Kind of like a Weekend at Bernies deal. :D

how would it be different than the weekend de drinkin deal? :D

rd.jpg

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
Cindy talks to her454 online pretty regular, I think T would come in and post something.
Cindy knows I have some good "friends" on here since she has traveled over 600 miles one way to meet some of them, but she has no idea how to get in the forums.

You guys talking about how this is like home ain't kiddin'.

That Guy

Rack em'
Reaction score
Since I'm guessing that several of my "friends" would immediately begin trying to date my wife...I'm guessing I would be missed fairly quickly....:grumble::p:p

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
nope don't think you guys would know , just another wave on the lake ;)

havasuhusker

Reaction score
Nobody would know if I were gone. My wife doesn't even know what RDP is :( I tell her about it, but just like most stuff I tell her...goes in one ear and out the other!

WTMFA

Kill Em All
Reaction score
Since I'm guessing that several of my "friends" would immediately begin trying to date my wife...I'm guessing I would be missed fairly quickly....:grumble::p:p

I wouldn't date D............I'd marry her to:thumbsup I'm mormon remember;)

Phebus

Past Poster.
Reaction score

I'm not waiting for you to die. :D

ROC

lets have a beer
Reaction score
None of you guys would have a clue.

However, our Jack Daniels sales rep will figure it out in about a week when our order for Jack is about ten percent of normal numbers.

Tapatalk

Rexone

an ordinary American
Reaction score
Know... Hell there would be a friggin celebration.

mark49

Reaction score
If I died, all the people that would care could fit in one car. Kinda sux when I think about it:(

X-2 if not for me paying the house payments, food and electric etc, i could maybe count two ppl, pretty sad

milkmoney

Reaction score
i highly doubt it, maybe sooner or later they would see lori(cause she gets everything of mine, i have no kids) with the boat and some other dude and ask where is the asshole that used to drive that boat....then maybe somebody might say something...:D

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
There would be less infractions and less thread-crapping.

Bryan might notice. :hmm

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
I was in a bad area of Oakland recently.
Driving down from Oregon, some bikers had a ride in their group that broke down.
Engine just grenaded.

I was sitting at the sports bar at the Red Lion in Eureka.
They asked me if they loaded it on our utility trailer, would I be so kind as to drop it off at their club house? Members would be there to unload it.
Hell yeah.

They loaded Maynards quad in the back of the pickup,, then their Harley in the back of my quad trailer.

At the clubhouse, they asked us to stay for their famous excellent secret recipe Waffle breakfast and Bloody Marys.

Parking was tight with the utility trailer, I had to park a few blocks away on Shit st.

If I got murdered I just imagined Redskin and RD posting WTF was TPC doing there?

kbhanson

Reaction score
Know... Hell there would be a friggin celebration.

Don't talk silly now :rolleyes: ...........( . )( . ).....You are a wise man so live with it ! :thumbsup:boobeyes::boobeyes::boobeyes:

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not a chance... UltraBabe who?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk