WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Will someone go show these guys how to run a boat before someone dies!

Tank

Reaction score
Holy Trim down for what Batman!
Dude in the red cat is lucky he didn’t kill someone. Every boat is running loose. Cannot believe no one has gotten seriously hurt at this poker run. Does no one understand how to run these boats over there? :eek::eek::eek:

Isn’t there a member on here from over there?

CSmith

Reaction score
That red cat looks a lot like the 26 RPM RD did the write up on with the teague 985 and scx4 drive if my mind remembers correctly. Pretty hairy few hops there!

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
Nik, @d4l , he's our foreign reporter for Viking boat races. He hasn't been around here as much, got the new family thing going. He posted a video a couple years back of some idiot cutting across his bow at one of their runs.

I don't know how to drive anything like those guys are running, but know enough to not die...can't say the same about the guy in that cat!

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
Those guys take the term "trim it high and let it fly" to a whole new level.

Although I'm pretty sure it was an eliminator Daytona in the shot just after they showed the helicopter crew

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Rotten deal

Reaction score
I would of taken off my soiled shorts and slapped them on drivers face if I was a passenger, before taking over the helm to get back home. Good lord.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
The boat in the first 2 second is freaking rad!!! Reminds me a little bit of mine.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Nik, @d4l , he's our foreign reporter for Viking boat races. He hasn't been around here as much, got the new family thing going. He posted a video a couple years back of some idiot cutting across his bow at one of their runs.

I don't know how to drive anything like those guys are running, but know enough to not die...can't say the same about the guy in that cat!
The guy in the red white cat is not driving it, he is trying to crash it

707dog

Reaction score
crazy mofo's, anyone catch that jet ski keeping pace with a couple boats? bet they could get through the mouth of the river easy peazy 🤪

Berdes

Reaction score
Norway ? Those guy's have been mariners their whole lives. And their fathers and great grand fathers too.
Seen a lot of crazy "boatmanship" clips from them, but they allways seem to pull it out and come out on top. Amazing what they can do.

2droppedchevs

Reaction score
The red and white boat is a RPM. Its a blast to watch those guys over there on the ragged edge.

hallett21

Reaction score
More trim. More throttle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Havaduner

Never home on weekends
Reaction score
If you watch the red and white cat when he stuffs it the second time, driver gets knocked out of the seat, and then stands back up and gets back in the seat !!!

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
The guy in the RPM is a full on clown and almost sent everyone to the hospital or morgue.

I have to hand it to these homeboys for running this rig like they are.

Screen Shot 2021-04-30 at 8.25.47 AM.png

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Yeah, the red RPM was bad...... but another great display of not knowing what the fuck they are doing would be that red and white outboard Vee. bouncing all over the place. Trim down and get on top of the shit, then MAYBE you can trim up a little.

Duramax

Reaction score
Holy Trim down for what Batman!
Dude in the red cat is lucky he didn’t kill someone. Every boat is running loose. Cannot believe no one has gotten seriously hurt at this poker run. Does no one understand how to run these boats over there? :eek::eek::eek:

Isn’t there a member on here from over there?

Everyone stands on the up button! Wow..

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Your search - bjorn clipperbottens - did not match any image results.

Suggestions:

Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
Try different keywords.
Try more general keywords.
Try fewer keywords.

Thunderhead1

Reaction score
Looks kinda cool... a real run what ya brung type of event.... The fact the no one died leads me to believe maybe were doing it wrong?? 🤷‍♂️ (Sarcasim)

Tank

Reaction score
Hey you can’t knock until you try it. Seams like all smiles from the video!
All smiles until a stuff. Or minimum replacing drives. I cringe thinking of those drive gears barely touching running like that. o_Oo_O

Tank

Reaction score
If you watch the red and white cat when he stuffs it the second time, driver gets knocked out of the seat, and then stands back up and gets back in the seat !!!
I just watched that again and you're right! He straight gets thrown out of the seat onto the floorboard. Scary thing boat seems to keep on trucking at same speed / pace meaning throttles don't auto back off and no kill switch. Yikes.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
All smiles until a stuff. Or minimum replacing drives. I cringe thinking of those drive gears barely touching running like that. o_Oo_O
Damn....I'm thinking maybe 5-8' clearance of bow with bottom of bridge?....so he's on throttles timing his "hops"? I guess practice makes perfect ha. Loved the spraying bridge folks though!

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
Lol scariest ride ive ever been on was a RIB with a 50 hp honda tiller on it, Turning was all body english with two people, we ran it in one of the smaller coves outside the big bay in Sitka and the thought of eating shit in 50 deg water at 50 mph was not a great feeling lol

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
Your search - bjorn clipperbottens - did not match any image results.

Suggestions:

Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
Try different keywords.
Try more general keywords.
Try fewer keywords.

Haha, I made it up. Lutefisk I did not.

I should have just picked some furniture names from the IKEA catalog.

Last edited:

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
@Flying_Lavey you mean this guy right [emoji14]

View attachment 997737
Yup... that's the one. Jesus.... look at his wake pattern. Since I battled with my boat to get it to the point where it won't do that at speed, I have some first hand experience in knowing that is an extremely uncomfortable ride.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk