WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

wifes b day

Earl-Bob

wana c my member
Reaction score
Man it my wifes b-day
and she has made my life the best ever...
how do I Top what she has done?????

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Man it my wifes b-day
and she has made my life the best ever...
how do I Top what she has done?????

You should get really drunk and tell her how you feel. She'll appreciate that.;):beer:D

Earl-Bob

wana c my member
Reaction score
That last ones a really good idea. I think I'll get her drunk as well!!!:drnkfr

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
a thoughtful card, that says just what you told us would do the trick.
Oh and maybe a 5 caret diamond ring would be most groovy as well, and that will certainly get you laid.
But honestly saying stuff like you just did would do it for any of us great women. :drnkfr we aren't that tuff to figure out. a bit of mushy, some tight hugs, and soft kisses is really all we need! Have fun.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
a thoughtful card, that says just what you told us would do the trick.
Oh and maybe a 5 caret diamond ring would be most groovy as well, and that will certainly get you laid.
But honestly saying stuff like you just did would do it for any of us great women. :drnkfr we aren't that tuff to figure out. a bit of mushy, some tight hugs, and soft kisses is really all we need! Have fun.

Does a 5k Diamondnique count?:)

Ratso

Reaction score
I think it all depends on if your wife is a Romantic, or if she is Materialistic... or one of the many variables. What does she like? What does it for her? It's kind of like popping the question... One of my exes was proposed to over a candlelit dinner at the most expensive restaurant in town. Another, I bought her a new car at Christmas, and had her engagement ring sitting on the dash... she was so worked up over it that I thought I was gonna have to take my fingers and "pop" her loose from the leather seats... Then you have someone like my last ex wife, it's Valentines day and we're getting ready to hit a drive through and a hole in the wall bar to get smashed. We're in this huge shower that I had, and I have her bent over on all fours just a gettin' it, right about the time she is about to "cut loose", I reach around and hold this huge Diamond and Platinum Engagement Ring in front of her face and I go "Well, would ya???!!!"

Reaction score
I have her bent over on all fours just a gettin' it, right about the time she is about to "cut loose", I reach around and hold this huge Diamond and Platinum Engagement Ring in front of her face and I go "Well, would ya???!!!"
Ratso, you're such a romantic, I wonder how that story would work on one of those reality TV programs "How I proposed to my wife" :eek: You're still my hero though.:D:D

Ratso

Reaction score
Ratso, you're such a romantic, I wonder how that story would work on one of those reality TV programs "How I proposed to my wife" :eek: You're still my hero though.:D:D

It was always funny, when family and friends asked her how I proposed... she usually changed the subject...:D

Earl-Bob

wana c my member
Reaction score
Ratso after that story I think you should change your name to BIG PIMPIN!!