WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Who's the RDP member you wish you'd never met?

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Hmmmm. :D

Sent from my iPhone paid for with Union money. :D

Hammer

Reaction score
:grumble:You..........:D

Mardonzi

Pull!! Bnag!! Loss!!
Reaction score
I pick Titties and Beer....

I'd be many dollars ahead (he steered me to the Fountain I bought) and my liver would probably still work,right....:champagne:

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
The only forum member I ever met in person and could care less about them was Squirtin thunder. He was a real piece of work:thumbsdown

Hammer

Reaction score
And here I thought I took it easy on you. :D

:eek::eek:uttahere::eek:uttahere::smackbum: You did, I'll thank you later:boobeyes: LMAO

mbrown2

Reaction score
Gary Taylor....really....guy seemed to the nicest guy in person and knowledgeable about engines...but a monster was underneath that exterior.....it was fascinating the day that Al-Cole-Holic (Chris) broke the news in a smart ass (but funny way) thread and I had a heads up before that thread.....but to see the folks running to defend him until they got the facts....it was the old forum boomerang at its best...throw it out and it will come back to haunt......When I was called with the news .just wish I had never met the guy.

AZJD

Lynch's River Mob
Reaction score
Riverbound!!!

Everytime I'm around he insists on drinking shots and then I get an extremely bad hangover. Then I call him and he blames it on me.

What a jerk!

Sent from my African American iPhone using Tapatalk

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Gary Taylor....really....guy seemed to the nicest guy in person and knowledgeable about engines...but a monster was underneath that exterior.....it was fascinating the day that Al-Cole-Holic (Chris) broke the news in a smart ass (but funny way) thread and I had a heads up before that thread.....but to see the folks running to defend him until they got the facts....it was the old forum boomerang at its best...throw it out and it will come back to haunt......When I was called with the news .just wish I had never met the guy.

Ya I met him once too at a Howard regatta. Never would have known he would be capable of doing what he did.

Riverbottom

Reaction score
The only forum member I ever met in person and could care less about them was Squirtin thunder. He was a real piece of work:thumbsdown

You are 100% correct. I donated and raised lots of money to help him a few years ago when he lost his boat. I stepped up and put in $ 500.00 to get it started and he has never said thankyou. He also treats me like shit at the races. Lesson learned !

Reaction score

Funny you should say that. 👎👎

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Riverbound!!!

Everytime I'm around he insists on drinking shots and then I get an extremely bad hangover. Then I call him and he blames it on me.

What a jerk!

You would like me right now. On the wagon till memorial day. ;)

AZJD

Lynch's River Mob
Reaction score
I don't like quitters.....

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
I pick Titties and Beer....

I'd be many dollars ahead (he steered me to the Fountain I bought) and my liver would probably still work,right....:champagne:

ya right :D

knuckle head

Reaction score
Jackpunx because of him taking my wife in his boat I have now owned 3 Stokers including the one he took her in. I would be rich if not for him😖

AZJD

Lynch's River Mob
Reaction score
Jackpunx because of him taking my wife in his boat I have now owned 3 Stokers including the one he took her in. I would be rich if not for him😖

I like the name bill. Rich doesn't fit you

Rexone

an ordinary American
Reaction score
I think it would have to be Tom Brown. That guy really knows how to fock up a nice clean bathroom and emerge smilin like a chimpanzee that just got lucky. :swear

Last edited:

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Douche! 'Nuff said....

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Soldout

Park Supervisor
Reaction score
I agree with squirting thunder aka sunkin blunder fukn tool. Better be careful or we will get sued

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
It was John West followed by the infamous Tom Brown and FM. I've missed meeting Mike [ rexone] since he was doing night shifts at the time I visited his store. I've met Havasu Hangin, River Dave and Diva at the recent DS event. All of them cool peeps even that crazy TB ;)

I think you posted in the wrong thread.

kbhanson

Reaction score
I think it would have to be Tom Brown. That guy really knows how to fock up a nice clean bathroom and emerge smilin like a chimpanzee that just got lucky. :swear

I would like to meet you Rexy..........( . )( . ).........:D

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
:thumbsup:thumbsup for owing some Stokers.

Jackpunx because of him taking my wife in his boat I have now owned 3 Stokers including the one he took her in. I would be rich if not for him��

On another note, I wish I never met Billy LaFon. That is one strange mofo.

Last edited:

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
I wish I'd never met Byron

I miss my thumbs :(

Director...
Reaction score
I wish I'd never met Byron

I miss my thumbs :(

I'll make your pinkys into goddamm keychains....

il_fullxfull_306125227.jpg