WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Who's The GM Parts Guru?

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
I'm trying to find the cup holders that go in the console of a 2011 Chevy or GMC full-size with the LTZ/SLT interior, my rubber drink grabbers are tearing out.

I've looked at a few GM parts websites, and I see what I want, but they don't list that item in particular with the other part descriptions or they show the whole grouping with the tray, rubber mat, cup holder, and cup holder mats.

I went on Ebay, and thought I found it, but it says it won't work in a LTZ/SLT interior. The websites for the parts don't list the part number so I can't use that approach.

Any ideas?

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
I know the dirty way to do it...

You may want to go to the dealer, give them the Vin#, have them pull a parts list off their schematics, then punch the part numbers in online (such as GMpartsdirect.com) and see where your best prices are. Sometimes, the dealer will meet your price to get the buisness also.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
CP, maybe this will help...I pulled the rubber base out of the cup holder and there is some numbers imprinted on them. Mine is an '09 LTZ.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401330290.334836.jpg

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
CP, maybe this will help...I pulled the rubber base out of the cup holder and there is some numbers imprinted on them. Mine is an '09 LTZ.

That is the part number for the rubber mat that goes at the bottom of the cup holders. Thanks though.

I've looked all over the cup holder unit and there's no number imprinted on it, otherwise I'd just use that number to order another cup holder.

toon

Reaction score
Should be part #19154712 as some one listed previously. Ebay compatibility checker is not very reliable shows part will not work a lot of times when it will. Call a dealer with the part number have them check it to verify and them order from where ever.