WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Who Was The First RDP'er You Met In Person??

Mrs.Racer277

SOCIAL
Reaction score
Geeeezz this is going to have to take some thinking....9-10 years ago :cool:

shadow

Reaction score
May have been John West back in 1997/98 when i bought a 22' stealth from him,next may have been Riverliver and i suppose i met RD probablly 10yrs ago,Then it all went down hill from there:D.
I can say i have met alot of really cool people over the years through HB and Riverdaves Place.Some we see often some we see not enough but i consider em all friends.
I sure miss the OP6 get togethers,Early on dam runs,and some of those board members that have passed away and some that just faded away.
Seems like it was just last week i saw that HD&Boatrider guy.;)

goofinoff

Reaction score
First peep I met was the legend himself. Dave hooked me up with a place to store my boat. I met RiverDiva and Nord and Nord's gal that same weekend.:thumbsup

AZJD

Lynch's River Mob
Reaction score
Geeeezz this is going to have to take some thinking....9-10 years ago :cool:

I've known Dia for years :) slept at her house once too. Some fucking squirrel woke me up in the middle of the nigh though.

Sent from my African American iPhone using Tapatalk

HBCraig

Reaction score

Attachments

• Copy of BillGreg.jpg
    Copy of BillGreg.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 260

triangleman

Reaction score
My first was RD, I picked up a couple of misters from him at his river house.

Marko

BIG member
Reaction score
Yes, I met you also...but I met Marko & Hallet when I first got there. Met you a little later. I guess I needed to be more specific...If you meet a group of people at one time, who's hand did you shake first. LOL. :D:D

Look at it this way Carl, I may have met them first, but you are featured in my Needles Street Fair Video...Marko & Hallet aren't. :D

WTF! Thats it......we're not BFF's anymore! :smackbum:

I met J o r d y about 5 years ago at Lake Pleasant and he told me about RDP & Performance Boats

Froggystyle

Reaction score
The first person I met that I didn't already know was RD. That was mid 2001. RD was on the grass at the Blue Water, polluted, screaming "Which one of you fuckers is Froggystyle" at the top of his lungs. I believe he was with Slick, and possibly H4215. Nord was there that weekend, but I think that the first real get together was that OP6C we had. I still have the shirt somewhere I think.

Fuzzy moments include a spotted chub, a monkey, a seat cushion and other sundry items to commemorate the event.

chaser

Reaction score
I met 3 Queens and Joker up on mojave last summer, Mini cat and One a Day and phebus at monster bash last year
Said Hi to Nord at the booth this year after i bought my hat and sticker. Dont know where dave was ???:thumbsup

Fltplan

Reaction score
First RDP peep was BarryMac. He was floating down the middle of the river, we stopped and chatted, then went up to piccacho and met up with Ultrababe and some others that we still hang out with. :D

Mrs.Racer277

SOCIAL
Reaction score
I've known Dia for years :) slept at her house once too. Some fucking squirrel woke me up in the middle of the nigh though.

That made me LOL:D:D those Fing squirrels are still in my back yard. Grrrrr:thumbsdown

squirtnmyload

now its recording
Reaction score
Met only one so far, the infamous RD himself, short meet, just floatin up by the dam

Hey, i was in the boat too :D

From back in the hotboat days, I don't really remember who i met first but i think it was ***** :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AZJD

Lynch's River Mob
Reaction score
WTF! Thats it......we're not BFF's anymore! :smackbum:

I met J o r d y about 5 years ago at Lake Pleasant and he told me about RDP & Performance Boats

You didn't meet me?

cave

Reaction score
Cave... Out at the Sag couple years ago! He's a good dude! Gave him a tow back to the dock last year.
:thumbsup

Thanks for the tow :D:thumbsup Pretty scary to loose steering at 85mph. :eek:

NdaWind

Reaction score
Meet Mardonzi first time at Powell during HotBoat days - TPC in the desert was strictly from RDP - same weekend met Riverbound, Rocky, DezertRider and OG Shocker.

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
Bmac and screaming Pete waay back, then Roz and tons of peeps at the (I think) 08 LA boat show Trident party...

Sent from my iPhone

Hatenwinter

Reaction score
I met Phebus back in 05 or 06 at one of the River Racer X regattas, first time I was able to put a face with the name from the boards. Good guy that Phebus!

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
I believe it was Kilrtoy at the LA boat show years ago.. Nice, mellow guy.

Mini Kat

Hammer Makin' Payments
Reaction score
I met 3 Queens and Joker up on mojave last summer, Mini cat and One a Day and phebus at monster bash last year
Said Hi to Nord at the booth this year after i bought my hat and sticker. Dont know where dave was ???:thumbsup

"KAT":fsakes Thanks for the beer.:thumbsup

plaster dave

Face down A$$ up
Reaction score
This was at one of the Castaic get togethers.

3DO
Jackpunks
Bigamist
Rev Willams
Alta Girl
Bre
Richie Rich
H2O Toy

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I met a bunch of people at the Hotboat get together at the 55 Yard Line sports bar in San Marcos, but that was somethin' like 7-8 years ago. Spent time talking with Screaming Pete, BarryMac, and a few others that night, but BMac was a total buzzkill back then cause he was strapped down with a shrew.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

BarryMac

An Adelanto 9...
Reaction score
I met a bunch of people at the Hotboat get together at the 55 Yard Line sports bar in San Marcos, but that was somethin' like 7-8 years ago. Spent time talking with Screaming Pete, BarryMac, and a few others that night, but BMac was a total buzzkill back then cause he was strapped down with a shrew.

:eek: :D

Screaming Pete. He knew the owner of the 55 yard line where we had the first annual HotBoat meet and greet.

The night of the party I met a ton of peeps. Roz, Ziggy, AvengerBabe, Martinez Avenger, Grape Ape, Brady Bunch, Froggystyle, John West, Forensic, Mrs Sportin Wood, Sportin Wood, RiverDave, so many more. That was a great event, it fizzled over the next few years but was always succesful and fun...

Gramps

Older Member
Reaction score
Mark - Titties & Beer Back when he lived in St. George

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Thanks for the posts. I like reading RDP history. :D

ROZ

Reaction score
Since most of the older members date back to the hotboat.net days, I believe the first forum member I met in person is Havasu Hanging'. I think.... :champagne:

h2o225

Reaction score
Back2bigriver and Screaming pete, Duramaxfyz,good people.

Last edited:

Performance Boat Candy

Reaction score
I met Shipping Guy a few years back at a gas station in Fort Mohave as we were gassing up and slinging wax samples to the river crowd...he told me I should start posting on RDP about our products, so I did and good old RD and some members smacked my ass for spamming the site...LOL. Now I check out the site for some good laughs and all the cool shit everyone posts ;)

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Slowwhacker, then Mr. Rvrlvr, and of course some of the shop owners over the years.

Probably met more along the way but I really don't bring up internet forum membership when on the water.;)

scouter

Old Guy......
Reaction score
Well I wasn't on the boards in the old "Hot Boat" days like so many here, and before I found this site, I was on that other site.

The first member from here that I met was KAP right here in our park at Hidden Shores........ :p

Shortly after that I met BarryMac and his lovely daughter at Silicone during the YPT.

Since then, I've met UltraBabe, Screaming Pete, RiverCookDave, MissB, ROZ, Paradise, FltPlan and probably some others that I can't recall right now.

EDIT - Almost Forgot - Most recently, I met K-DOG and his beautiful fiance here at Hidden Shores as well.

All good peeps.......

Last edited:

BarryMac

An Adelanto 9...
Reaction score
Well I wasn't on the boards in the old "Hot Boat" days like so many here, and before I found this site, I was on that other site.

The first member from here that I met was KAP right here in our park at Hidden Shores........ :p

Shortly after that I met BarryMac and his lovely daughter at Silicone during the YPT.

Since then, I've met UltraBabe, Screaming Pete, RiverCookDave, MissB, ROZ, Paradise, FltPlan and probably some others that I can't recall right now.

EDIT - Almost Forgot - Most recently, I met K-DOG and his beautiful fiance here at Hidden Shores as well.

All good peeps.......

When people ask me where I met all these people I tell them, "online, I meet all my bitches online"... LOL :D

screaming pete

Reaction score
Bmac and screaming Pete waay back, then Roz and tons of peeps at the (I think) 08 LA boat show Trident party...

Sent from my iPhone

i remember meeting Miss B at On the Boarder.....Dammmm you made De'm Jeans LOOK GOOD:thumbsup

Ultracrazy

Reaction score
It was kilirtoy back in the day. Then it was Phebus and Keith Sayer. Meet RD twice. Mentioned that to him once, he doesn't remember either meeting so I stopped introducing myself :)

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
I can't remember... The first person I met but I do remember my first post. It was a reply to Ziggy on HB. He was looking for a picture of his boat in some issue of Hot Boat Magazine. :D

Vmjtc3

Banned
Reaction score
Shit I cant remember who I met first, I have met a TON of members over the years:thumbsup

Froggystyle

Reaction score

That's actually where we met. Thanks for the shout out... ;)

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Damn.....I have been at this too fuckin' long....lol Thanks for the mentions and especially knowing that I was one of Mrs Sportin' Woods firsts :)

I am sure it was up at Mohave but quite possibly when I attended that early on OP6 in Parker. I remember RIVTOYSJAS taking a pic of me puking and he put it on the boards. I was like WTF!

Way back in the day when it was like the wild west compared to now....lol I didn't remember a lot of the names of the people I was meeting let alone TWO friggin names :)

I do miss the Corona get togethers also...........

I used to be HD&Boatrider then changed to ShockwaveTom and then settled on my DILLIGAF years ago. Always hated those damn post counts as it embarassed me.....lol

Nice meeting each and every one of you guys along the way....Funny how small the world really is

Last edited:

BE454

Reaction score
Rogerthat99 at CFW last July :D

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
Can't really remember. I've meet so many people at the river, ran into them around town or while buying/selling something. It started from Hot Boat days so it would be tough to remember. If I had to take a guess, I think HavasuCarrea was one of the 1st when he bought my jetski trailer for a case of beer.

I have met a few people that have posted or been mentioned in this thread. The order of when I met them would be impossible to remember. LOL

Last edited:

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Rogerthat99 at CFW last July :D

I remember. I still have picture of you in your boat when we were pullibg that dipshit's explorer out of the lake.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Wavemaker

Reaction score
Back in the Hot Boat days...RiverRacerX, Dan Dicudmore, and several other members also here on RiverDavePlace while at a Friday evening after work get together at Acapulco Mexican Food Across from NBC Studios in Burbank, CA. Can't remember all those I met but, I would recognize their board names if I saw them on here. Also I have met Plaster Dave, Everything Electric, Richey Rich and some others while boating on Castaic Lake.

Also, I met Bunny (a very nice Lady I might add!), at one of her daughter's cheerleading contests held at John Burroughs High School in Burbank several years ago. I had messaged her to assure that the school was not in a getto or gang banger neighbor hood. She said to drop by so we could meet. We did meet, and gave her some suggestions and directions of where to take the kids to eat after the competition ended.

I may not post as much as many on here however, I do check in most every day to see what's happening on the boards here.

PrimeCut

Reaction score
Hey, i was in the boat too :D

Was that Mrs. RD in the boat too? It was good to meet you guys, hope to come down more this year.
Now that I think, I met Steve (2forcefull) and his wife at Hallett beach on Mead awhile back, and Racey through business about five years ago.