WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Who Was The First RDP'er You Met In Person??

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Who was the first RDP inmate that you met in person and where? Someone you didn't already know. If you met a group at the same time, who was the first person you introduced yourself to?

The first one I met was Steveo143 at Camp Far West last Summer.

EDIT: The first active member I met was Marko & Hallet at Needles (Met RD & River Diva briefly there also).

Last edited:

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
Who was the first RDP inmate that you met in person and where?

The first active member I met was Nord & Hammer at the RD Booth at DS.

i guess you dont remember meeting me at the same time :p

i think the very first rdp'er i met was socal detail. he came to my house to give me info about a reverse osmosis kit. hell of a guy :cool:

Tremor Therapy

Reaction score
Well outside of meeting RD at the boat show 10 years ago or so, it would be Duffster. I think we both signed up about the same time (besides we live in the same town).
:sm-newbolt:

AZJD

Lynch's River Mob
Reaction score
I met Dave in person before he had ho's own site. Then I met a ton of people from hot boat that are now on RDP

Sent from my African American iPhone using Tapatalk

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
i guess you dont remember meeting me at the same time :p

i think the very first rdp'er i met was socal detail. he came to my house to give me info about a reverse osmosis kit. hell of a guy :cool:

I met Nord & Hammer about Noon setting up the booth as soon as I walked up. I remember meeting you, but I thought it was later in the day at the booth or Mad Dog's. I guess that is what happens when you meet 50 people in one afternoon. LOL.

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
I met Her454 before RDP got going via the other site.
Then, I guess it was RD himself when we drove down to Parker.

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
I met Dave in person before he had ho's own site. Then I met a ton of people from hot boat that are now on RDP

Dave had ho's? :D

Faceaz

Reaction score
Mondorally. Went to highschool with him long before the boards. Hadn't seen him in about 10 yrs & one day out of the blue, get a pm on HB saying - "I think I know you". Pretty cool to reconnect.

Hammer

Reaction score
spddmn at the BBQ this year, was scared to talk to anybody I think I made a few hot laps in my truck before I parked thought about leaving but after the drive I needed an ice cold CL:D He was way cool and welcoming, introduced me to a lot of the guys, Ellabo was there too:thumbsup;)

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
I think DILLIGAF may have been the first. Back in the HB days out on Mojave. Then Atomickitn I believe.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Not sure. It was back in 2004. One of the few below:

OGShocker as I test drove with him
Kachina26 in Havasu
Force 26 now Garrrrrrrrdog was probably with K26 at the time.

Maybe it was Sigus as he was my Havasu neighbor.

fed4life

Reaction score
I met Nord last year during Memorial Day weekend at RD's house. I rented the house next door and didnt even know it was RD's house till Nord introduced himself. Funny thing is, RD wasnt even there as Stacy was about to deliver.

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Can't really remember but it just might have been RD at one of his birthday party's in Parker years ago.

Sent from my iPhone paid for with Union money. :D

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
I guess it would actually be Bense as we went to HS together although that was many years before Hotboat.

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
Who was the first RDP inmate that you met in person and where?

EDIT: The first active member I met was Marko & Hallet at Needles (Met RD & River Diva briefly there also).

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< .......Chopped Liver............

:fingers:

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
I think it would be John West and Froggystyle, when I bought a Carrera from Ultra.

It was the end of the season. John was eager to unload it. I was happy to get a good deal.

John was a straight shooter and easy to deal with. Wes took me for a test ride out at the nearest lake. He did the paperwork, and had it cleaned up. I picked it up the next day.

Since then I have met a ton of cool people, and some great friends. Although it is a little embarrasing to have to answer the question..."How did you guys meet"?......Uh.... on the internet.... :rolleyes: :D

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Andy01. I had a old fire hydrant that I gave him for a case of beer. :D

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< .......Chopped Liver............

:fingers:

Yes, I met you also...but I met Marko & Hallet when I first got there. Met you a little later. I guess I needed to be more specific...If you meet a group of people at one time, who's hand did you shake first. LOL. :D:D

Look at it this way Carl, I may have met them first, but you are featured in my Needles Street Fair Video...Marko & Hallet aren't. :D

wishiknew

Reaction score
PaPaG in 2003 at Moabi ( He brought over breakfast burritos for everyone True Story )

HBCraig

Reaction score
HBJet, RivertoysJason, Hustler and Charlie

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
Jet Boat Rich, 9 plus years ago. Met Hallet Dave the same day at the same time. The next day was JetDriver.:D

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
Back in the Hot Boat days. Had seen a picture of his 29' Shockwave and saw him and it being blown from one side of Katherine's Landing toward the other. Ran (well, sauntered) down toward where the boat was gonna hit the dock. He had it fired by then and back into his slip. Wandered over and introduced myself, he handed me a BL and well, the rest is history!

CC

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Just Electric and Bigamist long before RDP and HotBoat. I used to hang out with them both at the SFV street races many years ago.

The first person I met off the boards after joining was H20Toie (Dan). He invited the wife and I to his house long ago for a UFC fight.

Blubyu

Reaction score
Cave... Out at the Sag couple years ago! He's a good dude! Gave him a tow back to the dock last year.

Singleton

Reaction score
2005 and it was Strippoker when he was selling me my first boat. Been friends since then.

Hammer

Reaction score
LOL, I can here WMC now, WMC to the RDP mic please:champagne::p

Hammer

Reaction score
2005 and it was Strippoker when he was selling me my first boat. Been friends since then.

I didnt know he sold boats, i figured he had something to do with Ultra.....

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
First boater I met from any forum was Serviiice at Berryessa 2006. Met Trojan Dan 08-09 for an Internet purchase dealio.
Oh and met the famous 2forcrefull 2010 in Vegas for a boat transport deal thingy (we were already in Vegas, helping out a friend with his boat purchase)

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
River Diva, Mrs. Forenic and I think Mrs. Monderally? It was at a Christmas breakfast for the Ladies of RDP! Then I met HCAPV (Phil Velto) on a cookie delivery run:D and MilkMoney;) Also met several RDP'ers at a gathering at the Buffalo Inn in Upland. My sister fell in love with Whiteworks!!!!

angiebaby

Mountain Mama
Reaction score
Most of the people I've met from here I knew before the site started.

The first "forum" people I met were Roger the cop (don't remember his screen name), the guy that bought Froggy's old boat (Clownpuncher?), Uncle Gig, JetBoatRich, and Hallett Dave. HD&Boatrider was next (the old crowd will know who that is ;) ), with RTJas, Hustler, Campbell Carl and Hootersled. I'm sure there are others, but I can't remember right now.

Chico&Zeus

35' Nordic Flame
Reaction score
J0rdy, AZJD, Big Warlock... and a bunch of other Banned Phoenix peeps.;)

NeverSatisfied

Reaction score
Well outside of meeting RD at the boat show 10 years ago or so, it would be Duffster. I think we both signed up about the same time (besides we live in the same town).

You were the third I meet after loco gringo and Shaun in the 30 hallett (forget his screen name!)

NeverSatisfied

Reaction score

You were the third I meet after loco gringo and Shaun in the 30 hallett (forget his screen name!)

75 Spectra V-Drive

Gas dock greg fueler
Reaction score
78 CoLe... took me for a ride in his boat and I became totally dissatisfied with my stock boat......Thanks Dick :skull

Reaction score
Shit I don't even remember.

MisplacedSooner

Reaction score
Haven't met anyone, there is a little distance factor going on, but if anyone is going to go to LOTO this year let me know ( I have never been there but its a short drive)..I have put DS on my bucket list though, to see shit I cant afford and maybe hitch a ride on a better boat other then my tahoe....I hang here for some unknown reason other then people seem really cool, especially after the recent purge, it just seems like old times for the last two days and its very nice. I did talk to RD on the phone one time about a magneisum anode that I was going to ship him.

knuckle head

Reaction score
It was BoardsmanJ followed closely by their dog Maki running across the bow of my boat so he could eat my sandwich ;-)

We need to bring back the "liars Club"

PrimeCut

Reaction score
Met only one so far, the infamous RD himself, short meet, just floatin up by the dam

AZJD

Lynch's River Mob
Reaction score
Miss that group

Are you saying you don't like your current group?

I warned you that you'd lose friends hanging out with me :D