WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Who say's RD's Place......

Skee

Unknown Member
Reaction score
Who says RD's Place friends aren't real friends? They enjoy seeing you on line every day..... Miss you when you're not there........ Send condolences when you lose a loved one....Send you wishes on your birthday..... Enjoy the photos you post..... Put a smile on your face when you're down..... Make you laugh when you feel like crying......Pray for you.... :D if you are grateful for RD's Place!! :champagne: :D :thumbsup

Baja Big Dog

Banned
Reaction score
Someones looking for a free tee shirt....let me know if it works, I love swinging from nuts!!!:D:D

Skee

Unknown Member
Reaction score
Someones looking for a free tee shirt....let me know if it works, I love swinging from nuts!!!:D:D

I got 4 of those sum bitches already..I don't need anymore...But now that ya mention it BBD..That nut swingin' thing.....Well....I do need a new hat! :p :D

P.S......and at least i'm not a prick like you in some of your post's... :p :hmm

Last edited:

Rvrluvr

CLAMP ON RACING
Reaction score
I got 4 of those sum bitches already..I don't need anymore...But now that ya mention it BBD..That nut swingin' thing.....Well....I do need a new hat! :p :D

P.S......and at least i'm not a prick like you in some of your post's... :p :hmm

Some????? Id say all

kbhanson

Reaction score
I just can't say that, it's okay though............( . )( . )........Do I get a shirt now :D

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Who says RD's Place friends aren't real friends? They enjoy seeing you on line every day..... Miss you when you're not there........ Send condolences when you lose a loved one....Send you wishes on your birthday..... Enjoy the photos you post..... Put a smile on your face when you're down..... Make you laugh when you feel like crying......Pray for you.... :D if you are grateful for RD's Place!! :champagne: :D :thumbsup

:rolleyes:
:D
:skull
polls_brown_nose_xlarge.jpeg

Skee

Unknown Member
Reaction score

And what would I want a promotin to?? JBB's job??:p RD's job??:rolleyes: I don't think so....I don't think I could handle all the stuff that goes on here!:skull I have only met/know a few peeps from here (I met the Boss (RD) once)...But I find myself coming back here on a daily basis to read what is happening in everyone's lives...And some of the shit that goes on here just makes me LMAO :rotflmao: Ya gotta admit..there is some pretty damn good peeps here....Really..I've read the help from/for people that other people don't even know...But I gotta admit,there has been some pretty damn wild threads that were fun to watch for a few days...:p :blah: :D

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
:D:D:D:D:D

I agree, this place is the virtual watering hole for all of us, and I am very thankful Dave provides it for us.

ductape1000

Here.
Reaction score
:D:D:D:D:D

I agree, this place is the virtual watering hole for all of us, and I am very thankful Dave provides it for us.

x2 here!!! It keeps me out of trouble, and I dont feel like Im totally out of touch. The info found here is great, and the occasional drama lets me laugh. Thanks Dave for giving us a place to hang out!! :thumbsup