WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Where Are The Celebs During This Unrest?

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
All this rioting and a handful of asshole celebs are feeding a fund to bail out those who got arrested rioting. Where are all the celebrities who want all this change? They're all perched high in their mansions behind their walls and 24/7 security, ready to retreat into their panic room at a moment's notice. Where is George Clooney? Where is Barbara Streisand? I don't see Martin Sheen begging for illegals to come across the border. Where are Jay Z and Beyonce? Where's Lebron James? Where's Bette Midler? Why isn't Kaepernick joining the crowds, because he's been so oppressed all his life (tongue in cheek). They all seem to be silent, because all this destruction is aimed at the wealthy. You know when it all calms down they'll be out there egging these assholes to keep fighting. I hope this does in Hollywood, it'll be like a nice cleansing.

LazyLavey

Reaction score
Like you said.... they are busy posting bail..... and indiscriminate bail at that... protesters, looters, thugs.....
they don't discriminate...

bail for everybody!!!! lets get everybody back on the street where they belong and maybe our beloved stars will entertain us with a tick tock from the security of their home.....

DaveH

Reaction score
we support them by wathcing their movies and sports. its as simple as that.

oh and since the media systems the rioters are white supremacists.......why are they bailing them out of jail?

Last edited:

Backlash

Reaction score
It's actually kindof funny and shows you that they have no idea what goes on in the real world. Look at the bail amount for all of these crimes committed during these protests in L.A. county. Zero bail. As in $0. Those arrested get a citation and released a short time later. So it goes to show you that their posts about bailing people out are simply a media stunt to keep them in the limelight. Nothing more. Idiots.

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
And this is just one reason I tend to ignore Hollywierd. I watch movies at home but never go to them or even rent them. That industry need a real financial haircut and enter the real world again.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Good point and I forgot about the zero bail. Yes, simply a media stunt to appease their fan base.

It's actually kindof funny and shows you that they have no idea what goes on in the real world. Look at the bail amount for all of these crimes committed during these protests in L.A. county. Zero bail. As in $0. Those arrested get a citation and released a short time later. So it goes to show you that their posts about bailing people out are simply a media stunt to keep them in the limelight. Nothing more. Idiots.

socalrzr

Reaction score
I hope that this ends up hurting Hollywood. The box office it in the crapper, tv news is failing, and no large venues to have someone pay you to be there. I doubt it will change a celebrities screwed view on reality, but maybe it will decrease their influence on the rest of the mindless people.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I hope that this ends up hurting Hollywood. The box office it in the crapper, tv news is failing, and no large venues to have someone pay you to be there. I doubt it will change a celebrities screwed view on reality, but maybe it will decrease their influence on the rest of the mindless people.
Bummer if that happens. Thousands of people behind the scene's would be affected by a longer shut down. Some are inmates here on RDP. :(

traquer

Reaction score
Bummer if that happens. Thousands of people behind the scene's would be affected by a longer shut down. Some are inmates here on RDP. :(
Yeah man, I agree. Hollywood creates a ton of jobs including construction, enginnering, design, IT and marketing you name it

wet hull

Reaction score
I bet they are starting to realize how much a month they spend on entourage, home maintenance and other with no income. That can eat through money real fast

sintax

Reaction score
oh the celebs are RIGHT HERE....

1591321620639.png

This MF was all down for gangster ass shit, right up until gangster ass shit was about to go down in his hood.

socalrzr

Reaction score
Yeah man, I agree. Hollywood creates a ton of jobs including construction, engineering, design, IT and marketing you name it

Dont get me wrong.. I never want to hurt anyone that works for their living, but I would like to get some of the elitist actor/director etc. people a much needed dose of reality.

They are the ones calling for the absolute quarantine (on their private beach) and supporting the riots/looting with their banter and bailout funds. I have never been a political person, nor one that believes that any politician/main stream group could truly wish for the destruction of our free America, but I am starting to think otherwise. I have listened to people declare for decades that they feared for the end of our nation as we know it. I never once thought that it could happen, but things are making me think that they could be right. Maybe this is just our generations 60's and we shouldn't worry. I believe that we will come out of this stronger than ever, but for once I am not a hundred percent confident.

Sorry if I offended any hard working person in the industry with my previous post.