Reaction score
she does vegas only

glad your bro is taken care of..

Good luck

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
:eek:

Ya whats a few inches among friends. :p;)

I

For my part, I found the survey certificate for the property at the city surveyor's office and it showed the building as being on the neighbor's property by a few inches. I confronted my realtor with this and she told me she knew about that but it was no big deal. lol! :D

The Doctor

Land Sales GURU
Reaction score
Is your realtor on top of the Regina, Saskatchewan market? If so, I'll call them right away! :D

My brother made an offer yesterday. I don't know who he is using as a realtor for his Vegas pursuits but he is happy with his current choice. It could easily be your reference but I've been more involved with my own problems to interlope in his dealings.

For my part, I found the survey certificate for the property at the city surveyor's office and it showed the building as being on the neighbor's property by a few inches. I confronted my realtor with this and she told me she knew about that but it was no big deal. lol! :D

Holy Crap! You can't run fast enough from this one! An encroachment on another's property will almost always end up in a legal battle. If you like legal battles, don't sweat this problem but I couldn't run fast enough from this. I've seen simple chain fence encroachments cost $30K to rectify and nearly get one owner shot by the other.

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
Holy Crap! You can't run fast enough from this one!

It gets better. She sent me an email this morning telling me she is going to keep working hard to satisfy my needs!

:D

That property has been scuttled. The realtor has also been dropped. I haven't responded to her message this morning but I'll probably drop her a note explaining that she was way out of line and that I won't deal with her again.

Ms.Havasu

Mr.Havasu's Main Squeeze!
Reaction score
Hi Tom;

First off, let me just say....Ouch:skull

But seriously to answer your initial question, I think alot of the unanswered phone calls is a "Vegas Thing".

2FF told me when he was looking for his son he went through alot of the same thing. The Vegas market is hopping since prices are down so much and most realtors have their hands full.

Come to Havasu, I'll answer your phone calls;)
Michele

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
Come to Havasu, I'll answer your phone calls;)

Thanks, Michele. :)

My brother mentioned Havasu as a place of interest. I gave him your contact information with strict instructions to not screw you around. If he calls you, he will be loyal.

I expect he's going to close on a place in Vegas, though. He's real excited about it and he has a realtor who he is pleased with.

Last edited:

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
It's easy. Either go to the extreme lower left of the page and choose default style where you can read everything easier, or highlight the text and it becomes quite legible using the other format.

This is the definition of liberalism right here. Making all of society adapt and change because of the color that one person wants to type in. :D

Ms.Havasu

Mr.Havasu's Main Squeeze!
Reaction score
Thanks, Michele. :)

My brother mentioned Havasu as a place of interest. I gave him your contact information with strict instructions to not screw you around. If he calls you, he will be loyal.

I expect he's going to close on a place in Vegas, though. He's real excited about it and he has a realtor who he is pleased with.

He will get much more house for his money in Vegas. Thats why the realtors are spread so thin. I'm thinking of moving so I can go back to work for awhile, I've had enough time off.

The Doctor

Land Sales GURU
Reaction score
This is the definition of liberalism right here. Making all of society adapt and change because of the color that one person wants to type in. :D

. . . and I thought it was weeding out the undesirables? :D

The Doctor

Land Sales GURU
Reaction score
We haven't had much luck weeding out the undesirables.

We're both still here! That's proof enough! I sure hope you find the right place. Get enough land to build yourself a nice detached garage to escape into and bury yourself into projects like I do. You can build it yourself, like I did given your construction experience and save about 1/2 the cost by doing so. Nothing like too much garage space!