WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Whats the worst thing you have seen someone from the boards do?

941Punk

some beach, somewhere.
Reaction score
there may of been nudity involved... twice

Rvrluvr

CLAMP ON RACING
Reaction score
I was hangin out with a board member in the channel. His crew were there for awhile drinkin beers and throwin the cans on the beach in a pile. I just assumed he didn't want the cans in his boat and would collect them when he was leaving......NOPE!!! Jumped in the boat and drove away. As he pulled out I yelled "hey what about your trash", he just looked the other way and kept going. Not cool:thumbsdown:thumbsdown

Yes I did pick it all up for him:swear:swear

Director...
Reaction score
I watched T*m B***n kill a bunch of hippies once...

Last edited:

plaster dave

Face down A$$ up
Reaction score
Do you mean like jerkin off a dog or something? :D
Ah the damn F****. ;):D
I was hangin out with a board member in the channel. His crew were there for awhile drinkin beers and throwin the cans on the beach in a pile. I just assumed he didn't want the cans in his boat and would collect them when he was leaving......NOPE!!! Jumped in the boat and drove away. As he pulled out I yelled "hey what about your trash", he just looked the other way and kept going. Not cool:thumbsdown:thumbsdown

That is what I was talking about. You think they are someone else and then bam.

Last edited:

awesome1

Reaction score
Well, this one time at band camp, T** B**** ....... oh nevermind.

TCN

Reaction score
Rented my house to a BM from PB.com for Memorial weekend this year and what a mistake that was. They trespassed into my neighbors yard to use his pool and several of them went to jail, they left our house a MESS and we will NEVER rent to them again.

plaster dave

Face down A$$ up
Reaction score
Rented my house to a BM from PB.com for Memorial weekend this year and what a mistake that was. They trespassed into my neighbors yard to use his pool and several of them went to jail, they left our house a MESS and we will NEVER rent to them again.

WOW that sucks. :thumbsdown

wash11

Off The Grid
Reaction score
I saw ONE A DAY drink a Bud Light Lime once.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
That really sucks.

We've seen this a few times and always pick up when they leave. We actually think thats why they do it. They know someone else will pick up their trash. Bastards.

TCN

Reaction score
WOW that sucks. :thumbsdown

Yeah, it did. Our house cleaner told us nobody has EVER treated our house like that. The sad part was they bounced a check for an extra day and that we allowed them to stay last minute the day before they were checking out and now we find out it was because they were waiting around for their posse to get out of jail on the holiday weekend. It is all good now but if anybody rents their house and wants the name and screen name of this group let me know.

Cigalert

Banned
Reaction score
I can't jump double dutch to save my life. I tried with my sisters when I was young. I would always start off by nodding my head.....waiting.....nodding....waiting......NOW.

Then find myself tangled up in the ropes.

This thread is my double dutch.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, it did. Our house cleaner told us nobody has EVER treated our house like that. The sad part was they bounced a check for an extra day and that we allowed them to stay last minute the day before they were checking out and now we find out it was because they were waiting around for their posse to get out of jail on the holiday weekend. It is all good now but if anybody rents their house and wants the name and screen name of this group let me know.

Wow. that sucks. I have been fortunate with my dealings with board members.

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
I watched T*m B***n kill a bunch of hippies once...

Were those the guys from the park raising hell over at the waffle house?

Tom still eats there in the same blood stained booth.

Creepy.

Zaairman

Tig ole bitties
Reaction score
I once saw Tom Brown, I mean an unknown member, take a shit in the river once.

TCN

Reaction score
Wow. that sucks. I have been fortunate with my dealings with board members.

We have too. This is an isolated incident but i work hard for my stuff and I was pissed because we rented to these fools before and what they did to us and our neighbors was WRONG. We have met so many good people on these forums and like I said I truly feel this was an isolated incident from this group. I would just hate for them to do it again to another person who rents their home. We only charge $100.00 per night so it's not like we are killing it and our neighbors counted 13 people staying there when the rental agreement had 4 names on it. That's my bitch. I'm done. Thanks for letting me vent. Nick

RivrKD

Reaction score
We have too. This is an isolated incident but i work hard for my stuff and I was pissed because we rented to these fools before and what they did to us and our neighbors was WRONG. We have met so many good people on these forums and like I said I truly feel this was an isolated incident from this group. I would just hate for them to do it again to another person who rents their home. We only charge $100.00 per night so it's not like we are killing it and our neighbors counted 13 people staying there when the rental agreement had 4 names on it. That's my bitch. I'm done. Thanks for letting me vent. Nick

That really sucks. I have helped out allot of forum members my self. I had a guy that I never met in person from RDP and he picked up my 60K boat and took it to Parker and installed a fat sterio. Totally hooked me up and brought it back to my house down river. My wife was pissed. Thank you Hot Wire:champagne::champagne:

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
This is just funny and I'm not the least upset or mad about it. At Classic Boat Beach Bash a member waited outside the women's bathroom for my wife to come out. He took an up the skirt shot of her when she turned to come out and she didn't even see it happen. Someone saw him do it, called security and you talk about flys on shit. He said no really we are friends, they came over to clear it with her and she said no it's allgood and he deleted the pic.:D:D

TCN

Reaction score
That really sucks. I have helped out allot of forum members my self. I had a guy that I never met in person from RDP and he picked up my 60K boat and took it to Parker and installed a fat sterio. Totally hooked me up and brought it back to my house down river. My wife was pissed. Thank you Hot Wire:champagne::champagne:

I like hearing stories like that. I think that is why we network on sites like this because there are good people out there. We have met dozens of people from renting our house from HotBoat, PB.com and only had a few less than great experiences in 8 years. :thumbsup

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
You should have kicked his ass. :D

This is just funny and I'm not the least upset or mad about it. At Classic Boat Beach Bash a member waited outside the women's bathroom for my wife to come out. He took an up the skirt shot of her when she turned to come out and she didn't even see it happen. Someone saw him do it, called security and you talk about flys on shit. He said no really we are friends, they came over to clear it with her and she said no it's allgood and he deleted the pic.:D:D

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score

Hey Nick...My neighbors just came home from vacation so I can't use their pool this weekend. Is your neighbor home...:D

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
I once had one smack me in the ass. I think the fag was trying to cop a feel.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Hey Nick...My neighbors just came home from vacation so I can't use their pool this weekend. Is your neighbor home...:D

ONE TIME at a OP6C ( never happened ) this guy tied up to us (I was in my 28' heat ) with this BIG ASS BOAT and made me fill VERY SMALL !, and he had MRS. KILRTOY and other LADYS on it :D:D;)

Reaction score

F'M Who the "F" are they.........oh wait, no names:rolleyes:

DogNamedChevy

Motor Boating
Reaction score
Not sure if this person is a board member, but I see a certain Daytona driving on the wrong side of the river quite often.

River Pirate

Don't make me destroy you
Reaction score
[video=youtube;5vyEfUZwOcM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vyEfUZwOcM[/video]

TCN

Reaction score

Bobby if it's just you it should be fine but my neighbor told me there was 13 of them and 4 went to jail. He did say some of the girls were naked and not bad to look at but you get the picture. The neighbor is like me and doesn't live there and our other neighbor who witnessed the whole thing is across the street.

ShockwaveBobSquarePants

Reaction score

Hey, I know that dude too. Cool guy. ;)

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score

We'll be out next weekend if your looking for a pool to soak in. :D

Phebus

Past Poster.
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Phebus. What do you think of me so far? :D

Mini Kat

Hammer Makin' Payments
Reaction score

Attachments

• awwjeez.jpg
    awwjeez.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 424

milkmoney

Reaction score
if i said what i have seen, a certain buisness man would probably not fair to well, and as much of an asshole i am, i wont say a word, and will never do so...:D

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Ohhh, some of the things that have happened at the parties at my house. :skull:skull