WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Whats the Best thing you have seen or experience with a board member?

cave

Reaction score
You can name them on this one.
Fo sitty has helped me out more than a few times. Once I hit a curb with my bote trailer and popped both drivers side tires. 4 sitty and the misses were there in minutes to help a brutha out. Again on the way home from Parker a few weeks back, the right rear tire fell part. Fo Sitty back up on the I10 about a mile to help me change the rear tire. I put all my 130 pounds on that tire iron and it did not budge. Thanks Bro!. Lots of good people here on RDP.

dancudmore

Reaction score
so many great people and experiences I wouldn't know where to start!
I think basically all my friends are from these boards!

Spent an OP6C with Titties n Beer on his boat drinking his beer. (04) great weekend, met everybody! RD, JackPunx, FlyinVee's, Bre, HH, OutCole'd, HBCraig, Deb/Scream, SYA, Shawna (MrsRestless??) Kilrtoys, etc etc etc

Todd969 has helped me like a brother.

Wade (miss venemous) n Denise, I lived in their house a while when times were real bad for me. Been in all sorts of trouble together! :thumbsup

vmjtc3 and mrs vmjtc3 all sorts of great times, they were in my wedding, and introduced me to my wife (not sure if that part is good or bad)

I "borrowed" a room from Vegas36Cat for about 2 years monday thru friday so I could keep working in vegas, and keep my havasu house.

SHADOW gave me my first ride on a cat--expensive boat ride.

Mr n Mrs shippingguy supplied ride #2 that sealed the $$$ deal (thanks by the way) they were all sorts of help in building the 27.

When the couple week old XR on said 27 went BNAG at DS 06 Robey (Big Bear) towed us from about pilot rock to Cat-Tail. So many board members saw that ordeal that John West heard, and was calling me before we were even back to the ramp arranging to get the boat dropped off, drive pulled and taken to QPM. I think voodoomedman took the drive home, and shippingguy brought it back. Kilrtoys grabbed the boat out of storage and Savage had it ready to rock before I could get back to town on Friday!

SLOWINHAVASU, wouldn't even know what to say about that whole family other than just, the best! So many great times, generosity, hospitality...wow.

Some great times with K26 and MrsK26, some not so fun times floating mid-ocean too!

PHOTOGLOU----not much explanation needed there! Some awesome Catalina runs

Garrrdogg, Roln20's....

Big Doug...

really, where do you start or stop with the good people on these boards??

Last edited:

kgt

Reaction score
For me, it was seeing how everyone came together when brian was in need of having his friends surround him. Seeing the banner with all our heart felt memos was such a powerful statement of what people are like here.

VoodooMedMan

Inmate #446
Reaction score
Besides a great wealth of info here there is a great network of good people who do good work for good prices. I can count only two times where I've been disappointed with a referral from these boards but can't count the many things I've been helped with.

Sleeper CP

Reaction score
Was it a women named Allison who went to Arizona from California for a week to help a board member who had had surgery and had no help at home? She left her home ( i think up by Norco) and went and helped him for a week. Someone she had never met except on the boards.

S CP :cool:

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Its funny...

On THIS board, there are really too many to count!!

460? Bailed me out as well

RD? Invited me to his place, bought me lunch, he is a hell of a guy.

riverdirt2? bailed me out when i need tarps for my house.

stv-keith? beyond the call of duty :bowdown:

2FF? supplied advice when needed.

scotty? got me hooked up on a few different things for my remodel

rivermom? great friend. :thumbsup

milkmoney? bailed me out this weekend.

skyskiier? yep, great guy

slowinhavsu? manythanks

wheeler? thanks for the ammo

Man this list could go on and on!!! So many good peeps, so many great offers, so many laughs and smiles I cant even count.

I've been on a whole lotta fourms, the people on here are the BEST.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Was that Topless?

Was it a women named Allison who went to Arizona from California for a week to help a board member who had had surgery and had no help at home? She left her home ( i think up by Norco) and went and helped him for a week. Someone she had never met except on the boards.

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
Way too many good folks here to name them all.

Shadow rescued my wife in Havasu when the car broke down in 120 heat and I was 200 miles away.

Ton of good folks helped pluck my kid out of the water when Gary's boat went down in the ocean. Dancudmore was there while we thought our kid had just died in a fiery explosion.

Klrtoy pulled my truck off a hill when my stupid ass got it stuck.

Gary put the wife up in Havasu when my power went out for 2 weeks in the summer. Fridge stunk the whole house up and I was stuck in Texas.

INSman, Blaine has always been there for us.

LHC30 and Mrs LHC30 pulled a U turn in front of a poker run to make sure I was ok when my Raylar failed yet again.

Shadow (again) gave me the final solution to my Raylar woes. Running strong to this day.

John and Michele took us in and treated us like family and have become great friends.

Leaving out many adventures and good folks here.

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
We've developed some great friendships off of these boards as well. :thumbsup

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
I remember when someone (don't remember) mentioned their parents were stranded on the highway in their motorhome. Mark (T&B) drove out, fixed it, and sent them on their way without charging them. That was the first in a rampage of philanthropy Mark threw down all over the tri-state area.

It didn't happen to me but it was so wild in a positive way, I had to laugh. Thinking about it still puts a smile on my face.

There are a lot of great people here. I'm proud to be part of this group. :cool:

DeltaSigBoater

This is... Legendary!
Reaction score
I remember when someone (don't remember) mentioned their parents were stranded on the highway in their motorhome. Mark (T&B) drove out, fixed it, and sent them on their way without charging them. That was the first in a rampage of philanthropy Mark threw down all over the tri-state area.

It didn't happen to me but it was so wild in a positive way, I had to laugh. Thinking about it still puts a smile on my face.

There are a lot of great people here. I'm proud to be part of this group. :cool:

That was Skyskier's mom & dad :thumbsup

WTDecker

Reaction score
My best Experience with board members was drinking.:D:champagne:

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Too many to list. In fact experiencing some this very day.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

TCN

Reaction score
I have to many to list too but I will list some of the board members I have shared good experiences with.

Mandelon, Phebus and Shebus, TCHB, 2LKHVSU and the Mrs., Havasu 1986 thanks for the fire hydrant, Throttle, Blackcloud75, Layin' Pipe, and the list could go on and on...:champagne:

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
Spending 4th of Julys with our friends in Havasu. Brett and Elizabeth, members of RDP.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310860699.611019.jpg

Tapatalk iPhone

cave

Reaction score

That was Overkill. Bad head on collision in Queen Creek AZ. I remember Topless was out here helping him out.

This place is different than most. I cant explain it to friends.
It was cool to meet Sleeper CP, The President.lol Farmer John, B Mac and the rest of the Yuma crowd. Cant say thank you enough for the warm welcome on the Lower Colorado! Same with the Parker crew! River Pirate, thanks boss! Outlaw swung by our local pond. Man what a cool guy and a Killer 21! Many of the people I associate with now are from the Hot boat days and carried onto RDP. Good times still happening!

mark49

Reaction score
Sleekcraft80 always there when my girls suck up a rock on there jet Skiis
Summitcarl for all the times he stopped what he was working on when my boat broke down
Bunkrepair for going out of his way to drop off boat parts on his way to havasu from ontario
and the most nicest was a few years back when i had to get ny boat back here from Havasu and he picked it up and dropped it off without excepting a dime.... Forgot his name maybe river_____

Vmjtc3

Banned
Reaction score
so many great people and experiences I wouldn't know where to start!
I think basically all my friends are from these boards!

Spent an OP6C with Titties n Beer on his boat drinking his beer. (04) great weekend, met everybody! RD, JackPunx, FlyinVee's, Bre, HH, OutCole'd, HBCraig, Deb/Scream, SYA, Shawna (MrsRestless??) Kilrtoys, etc etc etc

Todd969 has helped me like a brother.

Wade (miss venemous) n Denise, I lived in their house a while when times were real bad for me. Been in all sorts of trouble together! :thumbsup

vmjtc3 and mrs vmjtc3 all sorts of great times, they were in my wedding, and introduced me to my wife (not sure if that part is good or bad)

I "borrowed" a room from Vegas36Cat for about 2 years monday thru friday so I could keep working in vegas, and keep my havasu house.

SHADOW gave me my first ride on a cat--expensive boat ride.

Mr n Mrs shippingguy supplied ride #2 that sealed the $$$ deal (thanks by the way) they were all sorts of help in building the 27.

When the couple week old XR on said 27 went BNAG at DS 06 Robey (Big Bear) towed us from about pilot rock to Cat-Tail. So many board members saw that ordeal that John West heard, and was calling me before we were even back to the ramp arranging to get the boat dropped off, drive pulled and taken to QPM. I think voodoomedman took the drive home, and shippingguy brought it back. Kilrtoys grabbed the boat out of storage and Savage had it ready to rock before I could get back to town on Friday!

SLOWINHAVASU, wouldn't even know what to say about that whole family other than just, the best! So many great times, generosity, hospitality...wow.

Some great times with K26 and MrsK26, some not so fun times floating mid-ocean too!

PHOTOGLOU----not much explanation needed there! Some awesome Catalina runs

Garrrdogg, Roln20's....

Big Doug...

really, where do you start or stop with the good people on these boards??

I want none of the credit and less of the blame for that one:D

spectras only

Reaction score
I credit this community, helping when tragedy strikes. Either you against or defending a member of their actions ,every one pulls together trying to help a family suffering a loss. The HTM accident comes to mind:thumbsup. 90% of the people on the forums didn't know Steve Columb or Mr Pump in person, yet the majority, immediately responded with donation to help the families who lost their beloved.We may have a bunch of wacos here , but in need we all have empathy for each other.

Last edited: