WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

What’s the shittiest beer you ever drank?

Roaddawg

Reaction score
This right here

country club.jpg

pixrthis

Reaction score
Any beer at the local brewery restaurants sucks ass in my opinion which sucks because I like their food. I wish they’d stash a few Coors Lights for me and everyone else that likes shitty beer.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Keystone Light with it's nasty aftertaste and when Brew 102 was brewed in Los Angeles.
Also Schlitz when they changed the recipe and brewing process mid-1970's.

JBZ

Reaction score
Keystone Light with it's nasty aftertaste and when Brew 102 was brewed in Los Angeles.
Also Schlitz when they changed the recipe and brewing process mid-1970's.
But Keystone had that specially lined can :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

TimeBandit

Reaction score
Early 80's, going camping with some other poor students, found some beer on sale for like $8 a case.

Schaefer Light​

We all drank a bunch of it and had to take a piss before any type of buzz kicked in, in fact, no buzz ever kicked in.

Garbage still sells for $18. for 30 pack on east coast. Save your money.

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
1. Brew 102. Absolutely horrid.
2. Bud Light. Headache hits before I finish the dang thing,.
3. Old English, Colt 45...all the Bomber malt liquors.

Dad and uncles used to drink Oly. Was never much a fan of that, and the first time I brought beer home and put it in the house fridge it was Michelob in the bottles. I was 17.
Mom was pissed, I said "hey I paid for it, wasn't leaving it there"
Dad look at it, grinned and said, well son..if it is in the fridge here, it is fair game," and proceeded to drink one.
Fair deal.
I was pretty squared away, working full time and holding a 3.8 gpa senior year.
Dad didn't buy Oly anymore...unless his beer swilling brothers were coming over...

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
I dont drink beer (just never got into the taste for it, I'm more a mixed drinks guy), but I find it funny when my extended family does their yearly Mohave trip and they have their beer wars. One side of the family buys and drinks nothing but Coors Light, and the other side of the family buys and drinks nothing but Bud Light and they wont drink each other's beer if they happen to be on the other side's boat, or on the beach. I find it hilarious, but they take it seriously.

cofooter

Reaction score
I dont drink beer (just never got into the taste for it, I'm more a mixed drinks guy), but I find it funny when my extended family does their yearly Mohave trip and they have their beer wars. One side of the family buys and drinks nothing but Coors Light, and the other side of the family buys and drinks nothing but Bud Light and they wont drink each other's beer if they happen to be on the other side's boat, or on the beach. I find it hilarious, but they take it seriously.
Its all fun and games til one side of the family runs out, haha!

Wayn-o

Reaction score
Busch!
First Nascar race years ago so we thought we had to drink Nascar beer. Now I know what they do with Bud after the "born on date" expires - it gets a new label!

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
it has to be Heinken. zonder twijfel

ssc

Reaction score
For me it was a tie between Old English 800 and Micky's wide mouth. Brings back two memories. Can't remember which was worst. The night in the Hollywood hills with the 800 or the weekend in Big Bear with Micky's. But what the hell, it was the 70's. Did like my Southern Comfort back then.

Cheers, Steve

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Gluten-free sorghum beer.
Haven’t tried one yet that didn’t taste terrible.

the lynch mob

Reaction score
Costco sold a Kirkland branded lite beer. I thought it might be decent, I tried 2 of them and they were nasty tasting. I heard Costco doesn’t take refunds on alcohol, but they did this time. I think they had numerous complaints.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Budweiser made in Czechoslovakia. Wife found it at a store when we lived in Italy. The can looked legit until you looked at the tiny print. That was BAD Stuff!!

Reactions: TPC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Canada Country. I bought it once in college for a party because it had a high alcohol percentage but it was so bad we couldn't drink it. I also recall it came in 11oz. bottles, not 12.

HavasuHaulin

Reaction score
Billy Beer
Black Lable
Satisfied Frog Chilli Beer
Old Style
Hams
Schlitz
And the crap they have in the Bahamas

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
I know it’s already been mentioned…… But Kalik in The Bahamas is the absolute worst beer I have ever had. And I have gone to quite a few beer festivals.

Blown Lavey

Mid week boating anyone..
Reaction score
Lucky lager, only good thing was the games under the caps kept u drinking trying to solve the puzzles.