fat rat

Member #163
Reaction score
Present time Winchester 1300 packed with bird shot No threats here.😎
IMG_0075.jpeg
When living in the DC suburbs I had a DP 12, 16 shot pump and packed to kill.😎

Yoshiro

Reaction score
4 ARs in the bed and 2 pistols in the nightstand.

fat rat

Member #163
Reaction score
Don't hear much about the "Judge" anymore. Believe it came in over/under and revolver configurations. .410 shotgun shell and a .45 Cal bullet. Seemed like a good home defender.
Is that a single action?😎

Nordie

Reaction score
Glock 43X MOS with streamlight and RMSC optic. Looks like this.

There are other options around the house I can use if this one fails or runs out ;)

View attachment 1305705

I kind of regret buying a glock that wasn't MOS. Eventually I'll send the slide off. I haven't even shot my 19x yet.

traquer

Reaction score
I kind of regret buying a glock that wasn't MOS. Eventually I'll send the slide off. I haven't even shot my 19x yet.
IDK if you even need it to be honest man. Just add one to your bigger gun. I don't personally need a flashlight/laser and a optic for a self defense carry gun I realized. It's big enough as it is.

Also, this is too big a carry gun for me personally, I'm probably gonna get a "pocket gun" that I can have with me 99% of the time. I don't like appendix carry and a loaded gun pointing at my nuts, side carry doesn't work I'm skinny, and back carry would only be good if I was a barber or something who's standing all day instead of driving and such.

TonyFanelli

Reaction score
IDK if you even need it to be honest man. Just add one to your bigger gun. I don't personally need a flashlight/laser and a optic for a self defense carry gun I realized. It's big enough as it is.

Also, this is too big a carry gun for me personally, I'm probably gonna get a "pocket gun" that I can have with me 99% of the time. I don't like appendix carry and a loaded gun pointing at my nuts, side carry doesn't work I'm skinny, and back carry would only be good if I was a barber or something who's standing all day instead of driving and such.
These are nice, you get 2-5 round
20231122_131811.jpg
cylinders(22LR, Magnum) a clip holster, and optional belt buckle

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Don't hear much about the "Judge" anymore. Believe it came in over/under and revolver configurations. .410 shotgun shell and a .45 Cal bullet. Seemed like a good home defender.
I thought it was a .44 Long Colt?
I guess it doesn’t really matter to me. California sucks

Dport

Reaction score
Thats what sits on my nite stand, with 410 preditor shells.

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
Damn, I remember when I lived in the hood 🤣
Now, 300ft to the fence line...a couple dogs and neighbors that don't make a fuss about gunfire.

wzuber

Reaction score
Probably on Hee Haw.
Note that me you and Wheeler are probably the only ones that get this😂
Hee haw, laugh in and laurence welk were regular viewings at my grandparents house. Remember those and many others fondly......

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
… An ungodly assortment of prescription medication‘s… Not much I can do about that🤷🏽‍♀️
…I don’t even know which closet my shotgun is in and as far as I know, I only have one shotgun shell???..,

Long Way Home

Dog Days of Summer!
Reaction score
I now have two great Pyrenees mountain dogs, if you can get past them, I have Mossberg pump-action by my side, I hope it never comes to this, but to be woken up in the middle of night, half drunk, half stoned, trying to aim a firearm is the last thing I want to do……