WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Well this sucks

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
I paid off 100% of my debt a couple months ago and my credit score dropped 45 points.:mad: I was at 805 just a few months ago. Doesn't really seem fair.

Screen Shot 2020-08-16 at 6.46.59 PM.png

Have you read "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow"?

You had better fix or remove the hidden link in the screen shot / png you posted. It has your personal information in it. 😲

Attachments

• 330px-Legend_of_Sleepy_Hollow_U.S._Stamp.jpg
    330px-Legend_of_Sleepy_Hollow_U.S._Stamp.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
to piggyback off this and for those in the know.... what is the best way for a broke dick son bitch to build some credit? Mine is HORRIBLE. As in my dad had to cosign our apartment lease here in Tucson its that bad. I REALLY want to at least get it back up to over 600 by the end of the year. But, like I said, i do not have the extra money to do a secured card or anything along those lines right now.

crzy2bealive

Reaction score
Yup had my credit score at 806, paid off a loan and it went down to 780.

Oh well. DTI is also as important when going buying another property. That's where I'm at right now.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
By paying off the auto loan, it closed down. This sent a shockwave through your credit score. Give it a few months and all will calm down and return to normal. I go through this every now and again also. My scores look about the same, in the 800's and then suddenly dropping into the high 7's for a few months because of something like that and then back up solidly into the 8's.

Joe mama

Reaction score
El Dorado Hill is area around Folsom if I recall.

Wheeler

Reaction score
to piggyback off this and for those in the know.... what is the best way for a broke dick son bitch to build some credit? Mine is HORRIBLE. As in my dad had to cosign our apartment lease here in Tucson its that bad. I REALLY want to at least get it back up to over 600 by the end of the year. But, like I said, i do not have the extra money to do a secured card or anything along those lines right now.

Side work, lots and lots of side work.

Too bad you're not in Parker.

One more thing. Sell that KX and put the money to good use. You're getting too old to be riding! :D

Last edited:

guest hs

Reaction score
I’m done following my credit scores it’s a joke. I have 100% on time payments with every account but debt ratio was off a bit which really pulled my score down. Now that I own my own business I will no longer be financing anything only pay cash for now on if I don’t have the cash I don’t need the item.

Wheeler

Reaction score
I paid off 100% of my debt a couple months ago and my credit score dropped 45 points.:mad: I was at 805 just a few months ago, now 760. Doesn't really seem fair.

That png is still visible, to me at least. You might need to use your super moderating skills to erase it from the net.🤔

JFMFG

Reaction score
I didn't close any accounts but I paid off a couple of our cars.
Yup it’ll do that once a loan is paid off it automatically closes. It’s a bitch