WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Well Dropped 50 pounds and still fat :(

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
Danimal-

I once topped the scales at 297...
Heart attack ensued. And bypass surgery.
Still above my ideal weight,
But at 243.8, and loosing.

(Insert 55lb of concrete here)

Beer.
Or lack thereof.
Keep up the good work.👍

Dan'l

17 10 Flat

Reaction score
Excellent job.
Keep it up, you will have to get ready for DS 2025....😇

Warlock1

Reaction score
So that's why there haven't been any drunk posts lately. Gotta be honest here, I kinda miss those as they were hilarious. so can you do us a big favor and start eating some of the "good" gummies and post? lol

In all seriousness that's amazing Dan. Good for you. Before you know it, you'll be Captaining a new boat in your speedo....

gqchris

Reaction score
Well i'm cheating also. Doctor put me on Mounjaro. which helps big time since i'm never hungry. so not hungry not going to the bar = not drinking =not eating junk. whole cycle that has changed for me.
Most people wont admit it. Never understood why. Thanks for fessing up. Those drugs are great and are saving alot of people from surgery!

Get your testesterone level checked also. Its a great boost as well.

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
Most people wont admit it. Never understood why. Thanks for fessing up. Those drugs are great and are saving alot of people from surgery!

Get your testesterone level checked also. Its a great boost as well.
Well i have never been smart about sharing personal stuff on here. but yes the shot has been really good for me, all my lab tests have come back xlnt, plus no side effects other than i notice i get cold easy ( and that might just be from losing the weight)

MOUZER

Reaction score
Good job I myself weighed 263# in March I now weighed in this morning #215 keep up the good work 💪