WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Well Boyz and Girls time to open up a new chapter.. I'm officially ORDAINED!

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Joining the ULC is fine and dandy until your first audit comes along. :(

Enjoy. ;)

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score
rdclouds.gif

Tank

Reaction score
Hell now i want to get married again just to have Dave be the minister, be fun to see who can drink the most before the ceremony
Dude, you'll be there. You'll get to see this live in full effect. ;)

Lord M((Squared))

Reaction score
You lucky S.O.B..........I'm so jealous because you now have the ultimate excuse to give the wife for buying a new boat. I'd totally say "Sweetheart the spirit moved me to take a trip to R.I. and when there God spoke to me and said yes you must take the SV43 Crypto home" . How can she argue against the word of god 🤣

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
I actually was an alter boy if you need help. I’d be good because I hate Coors Light and would not touch the sacramental hops. 😁 I used to get an envelope for $5 in the 70s for weddings so that will work today too.:D

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Congrats Dave!!! Sunday mornings will never be the same...........

😁

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
River Daves church of the river.

do they have clergy parking at Windsor?😊

Don Johnson

Don Johnson
Reaction score
nice work Dave!

I am ordained as well and have done a few friends. Recently I officiated John and April Lovells wedding. I had hoped to see you at Thanes that night, it was a great night!

mobldj

Reaction score
since 95 ive djed over a 1000 weddings,heard it all,know it like the back of my hand.whatever you do say their names right or youll look like a bigger dick than you already are.lolol

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
Soooo, gatherings and large get togethers are hard to get permits for. Church services in AZ are ok.

Church of Divinity and V-Drives. Holy roller tent revival. Boom Bandits instead of a choir, supercharged big blocks instead of a pipe organ. "Blessing of the Boats".

calkid

Reaction score
My Son got ordained years ago for some reason then married our Daughter.......wait....... that didn't come out right!

PAL

Reaction score
Sooo the Regatta is now a Baptism
Brilliant :D

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
Can we worship "Fuckin Craig" Christ?
🙏😂

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Soooo, gatherings and large get togethers are hard to get permits for. Church services in AZ are ok.

Church of Divinity and V-Drives. Holy roller tent revival. Boom Bandits instead of a choir, supercharged big blocks instead of a pipe organ. "Blessing of the Boats".

Shit I didn’t even think of that?

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Dear 2015 GRADS,.... In 2020 there will be a global pandemic, the host of "The Apprentice" will be president, Outboards will be all the rage, and RiverDave will be an ordained minister. Mind blown. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
Reaction score
So he’s looking at wake boats and now a minister. Where is this place headed. Weddings done while wake surfing , drinking Coors lite .

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
My uncle got ordained as a joke. Well my dad and I got him ordained as a joke. He's now performed a couple weddings including my own. We got married at the "Alter of the Sippy" (he always refers to his Tequila and Grape Fruit as his "Sippy") I put one of the lawn stake cup holder up at the alter right before he walked up with a Yeti style number filled with a fresh sippy. He was quiet stoked on it

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

franky

Reaction score
@RiverDave will you do a simple ceremony without the marriage license and signed paperwork? I love Angela, but I'm never going through that other bullshit again. The government should have nothing to do with what I decide to do under the terms of God.
Pretty contradictory. "under the terms of God" and using a sham minister.......blasphemous if you ask me. For shame.

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
Pretty contradictory. "under the terms of God" and using a sham minister.......blasphemous if you ask me. For shame.
Just my thoughts, opinion, and beliefs dude. Doesn't mean it has to be your's.
By the way, River Dave (if you ever met him), is an honest and kind person. He is also a very giving, trusting /trustworthy and charitable man. I myself would be proud to have him officiate my vows to the one I love.
If you happen to disagree with that. It's cool, just don't show up.

franky

Reaction score
Just my thoughts, opinion, and beliefs dude. Doesn't mean it has to be your's.
By the way, River Dave (if you ever met him), is an honest and kind person. He is also a very giving, trusting /trustworthy and charitable man. I myself would be proud to have him officiate my vows to the one I love.
If you happen to disagree with that. It's cool, just don't show up.
yep, to your first and last sentence😎

Last edited:

Rayson1971

Reaction score
There is the answer . Everybody get ordained and have minister and family retreats on the water. Write off the gas in the boat and communion food and drink. Doesn't have to only be on Sunday. Churches are open everyday. So I've been told.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
First rule of business - Religion and Politics totally Private off limits.No reason to discuss unless the best of friend or family.
Just imo.

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
You should be a wedding planner and have weddings on houseboats with the reception on board. You'd make bank..

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
My son and I are both ordained with the Universal Life Church. He has done weddings, I have only done a vow renewal. But you do receive certificates, a badge and some other junk for your $39.00 . Pretty funny.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score

What's your beef? The place looks legit to me. ;)

Screenshot 2020-09-02 at 10.47.16 AM - Edited.png
Screenshot 2020-09-02 at 10.46.05 AM - Edited.png

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

A friend asked me if I would marry him
And his girl since I introduced them. What was I gonna say.. no?

besides don’t be jealous that I got the handicap and clergy parking pass now

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
A friend asked me if I would marry him
And his girl since I introduced them. What was I gonna say.. no?

besides don’t be jealous that I got the handicap and clergy parking pass now
Shit i didn't realize what couple you were talking about. looking forward to the ceremony.