Reaction score
See ya at The Turtle friday night :champagne:
Any updates for Sat ?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
See ya at The Turtle friday night :champagne:
Any updates for Sat ?

To be clear the only "partying" being done is at the Nautical..

as for saturday, I know myself and a few others will be heading up to Pirates cove mid morning, and probably hanging out there for awhile before returning to the Nautical. I know some will be stopping off in the channel as well. I myself will be going to the nautical for other activities. ;) :D

RD

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score

as for saturday, I know myself and a few others will be heading up to Pirates cove mid morning, and probably hanging out there for awhile before returning to the Nautical. I know some will be stopping off in the channel as well. I myself will be going to the nautical for other activities. ;) :D

RD

The Turtle is the bar at the Nautical Johnson. :rolleyes::D

BrianB

Reaction score

RD

TV and a nap ? :loser:
See ya at the Bar !

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score

RD

Stick to the code Johnson. :rolleyes:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I think this is RDs way of saying if you have any problems outside of the Nautical your on your own. Legal wise..:D

Yep.. LOL Put it in each of the threads.. :D

I'm quite sure the cops have been reading this shit as well, so I'm sure they'll be looking for the group. That being said use those DD's boyz.. because I'm not bailing you outta jail.

RD

raff

Reaction score
Hi all
Just found out today, Dawn and I are in:champagne: we will be pulling in some time on Friday, not staying in the block of rooms but will be staying on the FCC side so we won't have far to walk or move the boat.

This is going to be fun.
Dave Keep the big bugs to yourself this time, don't need to see Paul running away again.:D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Hi all
Just found out today, Dawn and I are in:champagne: we will be pulling in some time on Friday, not staying in the block of rooms but will be staying on the FCC side so we won't have far to walk or move the boat.

This is going to be fun.
Dave Keep the big bugs to yourself this time, don't need to see Paul running away again.:D

Did you get the rate for 250 for the weekend etc?

RD

screaming pete

Reaction score
Not a boat snob at all. I just gotta get back to the nautical after Pirates.

If I was a boat snob, I'd bring the Schiada.. :D

RD

i don't think the Schiada can handle havasu wk'n b drn'kn best left at home

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Dave we are in the new suites also. No 250 rate for us either....

bull fuckin shit!!

Doesn't matter if you are in the cove or not, the rate is good for ANYONE ATTENDING THE WEEKEN DE DRINKIN.

RD

speeddmn

Reaction score
We have a Designated driver and a designated drunk as well...:bang:

speeddmn

Reaction score
Yep.. LOL Put it in each of the threads.. :D

I'm quite sure the cops have been reading this shit as well, so I'm sure they'll be looking for the group. That being said use those DD's boyz.. because I'm not bailing you outta jail.

RD

I wanna know which one of you retards invited the cops that RD speaks of?

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score

Make sure you have your reg. tags. Mine came off somehow on one side and I got pulled over in the no wake zone in Devils Elbow a month ago. Lets just say thank god my buddy doesn't drink..:champagne:

speeddmn

Reaction score
Never give the cops a reason to pull you over, that's my motto

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
Ok it's almost time. Who is not taking a boat that i can get to register mine as their's at check in so i can park in the cove and not get busted?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

They are already on the board. San Bernadino is on here everyday. ;) Which is fine, I'm happy they are on here.. but it is foolish to think they are unaware of a bunch of partiers heading up to havi for the weekend.

Ok it's almost time. Who is not taking a boat that i can get to register mine as their's at check in so i can park in the cove and not get busted?

what's involved with registering the boat? I pretty much decided this morning I'm not taking mine.

RD

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
what's involved with registering the boat? I pretty much decided this morning I'm not taking mine.

RD

I figure you just need to give them the az numbers

AZ 9986 BJ are mine

Sun burners

Reaction score

My Brother in Laws will be out there this weekend. They are getting 3 or 4 rooms with 1 or 2 boats. His name is Gus, Yellow Monterey Boat. He should be there Friday night.
Mike

Singleton

Reaction score

Each room can have 1 boat assigned to it. If you want 2 boats assigned to the same room, the cost is $50 a night. All you need to reg # and trailer plate to register a boat with them.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
Each room can have 1 boat assigned to it. If you want 2 boats assigned to the same room, the cost is $50 a night. All you need to reg # and trailer plate to register a boat with them.

Thats kind of what I thought. Now just need get somebody to do it.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Thats kind of what I thought. Now just need get somebody to do it.

Its cheaper to get a slip at the marina. $28 a night. $15 to launch 1 time. Its right next to the Nautical.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
Its cheaper to get a slip at the marina. $28 a night. $15 to launch 1 time. Its right next to the Nautical.

As soon as I try to get in there with a 29' they always seem to be full. but may try that anyway.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
As soon as I try to get in there with a 29' they always seem to be full. but may try that anyway.

How long ago has that been. My last 3 trips I go down and get a # at 6am and come back at 8am. The 26' and under seems to be the popular slips. My buddy went down on noon on a fri. and had no problem with his 30'. There are a lot more slips available then I have ever seen due to the economy.

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
How long ago has that been. My last 3 trips I go down and get a # at 6am and come back at 8am. The 26' and under seems to be the popular slips. My buddy went down on noon on a fri. and had no problem with his 30'. There are a lot more slips available then I have ever seen due to the economy.

Yea, but who the hell gets up at that hour. :p

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Yea, but who the hell gets up at that hour. :p

Well I'm never 1st in line. Mr. I can't get a hall pass from my wife so I can go to the "weeken de drinkin" with my buddies. :D

H8Monday

I shoot people
Reaction score
MJC, I've got 2 rooms and 1 boat. You want me to register your boat to my other room?

BeerMaker

"B" Team Token Black Guy
Reaction score
We have 2 rooms if anybody needs to register a boat, let me know.

Redneck

Reaction score
We are not staying at the nautical but will be around look for us

BigDeck

Reaction score
We just got home. My group had a great time. Everybody I saw had a great time. Well done. Great group of people.