WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Weeken De Drinkin shirts..

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Dave,

I'll trade you some shirts for some PBC Speed Gloss! LOL.

I'll take you up on that.. :D

Shirt Update : They were supposed to be done last friday, but they still aren't done yet. They will be dropping them off at my shop tonight around 6:00 pm, so Stacy and I will have a late night bagging htem all and getting everyones stuff ready for the weekend.

Shipped orders will ship next week when we get back. :(

RD

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
I'll take you up on that.. :D

Shirt Update : They were supposed to be done last friday, but they still aren't done yet. They will be dropping them off at my shop tonight around 6:00 pm, so Stacy and I will have a late night bagging htem all and getting everyones stuff ready for the weekend.

Shipped orders will ship next week when we get back. :(

RD

Fuck that noise! Cancel my order!:thumbsdown

just Kidding:D

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
Okay....I processed all the orders. Packed all these damn things up. I have some shirts left and will have them for sell at the event. I've left them up on the storefront as well. Goodnight....

raff

Reaction score
Okay....I processed all the orders. Packed all these damn things up. I have some shirts left and will have them for sell at the event. I've left them up on the storefront as well. Goodnight....

If you could please save us a MED and XXL we will find you Firday afternoon when we roll into town.
Thank you

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
If you could please save us a MED and XXL we will find you Firday afternoon when we roll into town.
Thank you

I'll put an XXL aside for you. Dave didn't run any mediums.

raff

Reaction score
Thank you, now what do we do for Dawn. Nothing for the ladys?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Thank you, now what do we do for Dawn. Nothing for the ladys?

Working on girls shirts for the site, but no girls shirts for Weeken de Drinkin.. Lets face it chix can't drink like the guys. :D So no fruitcup for them. :D

RD