WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

V-drive

78 Continental

Reaction score
Man this thing is AWESOME!! Can't wait to see this thing ripping up the river! Keep up the good work guys!

BadBlown572

A/B Team Liaison
Reaction score
Well, the boat is over at Hampton Trailers right now having the trailer built. Hopefully I will have the boat back in about 2 weeks and we can start putting all of the plumbing and electrical in it. :)

BadBlown572

A/B Team Liaison
Reaction score
Any updates on this beast yet?

Trailer is done and have the plumbing all ready to be installed. I am just in the middle of dealing with the County of Orange on our new building so unfortunately this project has not progressed as fast as I had hoped. Hopefully by 4th of July in the water.

BadBlown572

A/B Team Liaison
Reaction score
What's going on with this thing Danny?

Working on the plumbing slowly, but surely. I just finished up one Magic and I have two more right behind it. Working on the V-drive any opportunity I get a second. Unfortunately right now, there have been very few seconds available.

boatnam2

Reaction score
Working on the plumbing slowly, but surely. I just finished up one Magic and I have two more right behind it. Working on the V-drive any opportunity I get a second. Unfortunately right now, there have been very few seconds available.

You doing lenny's boat danny?

copterzach

Reaction score
Been a while! Any progress? The Magics look good.:boobeyes:

BadBlown572

A/B Team Liaison
Reaction score
Been a while! Any progress? The Magics look good.:boobeyes:

As a matter of fact, I worked on it today. Plumbing this thing is a PITA! Waiting on a new sea strainer from Rex to come in before I can complete it.

It is getting there slowly, but surely. :)

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
How about some build pics of the Magic’s?

Motor Boater

Reaction score
what ever happened to this boat? Did it get finished? How does it run/Handle? Its sure sweet looking

BadBlown572

A/B Team Liaison
Reaction score
what ever happened to this boat? Did it get finished? How does it run/Handle? Its sure sweet looking

It is just sitting in my shop under a cover. I havent touched it since I picked it up from Prime Marine. I have a bunch of other things going on right now that takes all of my time and $. Realistically, it is going to be a project for next winter.

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
Funny this came up. I was going to start a thread asking about it. Sounds good:thumbsup

wishiknew

Reaction score
Did you ever sell the ones that were finished ???

hallett21

Reaction score
I still have the jet boat. Everything else has been sold.

Are you laying up any hulls for people and letting them rig them on their own? I remember you had an ad in the spam section a while back

BUSTI

Reaction score
Is nothing in production because you have not received any orders? I like this thing. Would like it in all red.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vdcruiser

Reaction score
Is nothing in production because you have not received any orders? I like this thing. Would like it in all red.

Don't you dare get an all RED one, I want one first.:D

BadBlown572

A/B Team Liaison
Reaction score

With the way the economy is, there are no orders being placed. If someone places an order, i can have it in the mold within a week. Right now i am not building ANYTHING for stock. Until the economy changes, everything will be custom built.

Whoever hands the check over first wins. ;)

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
It is just sitting in my shop under a cover. I havent touched it since I picked it up from Prime Marine. I have a bunch of other things going on right now that takes all of my time and $. Realistically, it is going to be a project for next winter.

Is this the same one that was at your shop when we had the bbq? If so, I couldn't take my eyes off of it. She's a beaut.

BadBlown572

A/B Team Liaison
Reaction score
Is this the same one that was at your shop when we had the bbq? If so, I couldn't take my eyes off of it. She's a beaut.

Yep. The very same one. Still sitting in the same spot you saw it last.

BUSTI

Reaction score

If the economy keeps up you may have the first red one. Doesn't mean I am still not going to try to get one first.

mbrown2

Reaction score
Just one of many example of how Danny raised the game in the performance boating world....

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
Who ended up getting this boat? It would be nice to hear what has happened to it in the last four years.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Would be cool if one of his buddies picked it up and finished it as a tribute to him.:thumbsup

A tribute?

To who? Danny?

He said he was going to finish it when the econ got better.

Brian

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Wow, yea saw that.

I will miss him, Christie and I were just talking about the vdrive boat and what were were going to do for a family barge when the time comes.

Christie rides his Banshee we bought from him several years ago.

Brian

mariley85

Reaction score
i'm always on the hunt for the next boat, and just as i think i've found a potential boat, i learn i'm only seeing this thread because he just passed away. the industry lost a great builder.

i never knew him, but i'm sure this is brutal for all those who did.

sorry for all y'alls loss. RIP.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
i'm always on the hunt for the next boat, and just as i think i've found a potential boat, i learn i'm only seeing this thread because he just passed away. the industry lost a great builder.

i never knew him, but i'm sure this is brutal for all those who did.

sorry for all y'alls loss. RIP.

Most definitely Danny is a river legend.
His passing hurts so much.