WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

UFC Prelims 229

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Good 1st fight , I would like to see mc g go cold but I don’t think it’s going to happen

fishing fool

Reaction score
Thinking of going somewhere to watch it. Just don’t know where (Havasu)

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
3rd fight night night lol , 65$ to rent at home

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
65$ better be some good fights ! Kinda like wifey pulls lol

USMC2010

Reaction score
He's not getting credit for it but that was a KO. The big boys were throwing bombs tonight.

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
Co main was good blood bath until a broken hand

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I’ll take a 100 on MCgregor with anyone that wants the action. Respond before the fight starts and I can see the edits!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Anyone want action before it’s closed?

SoCalDave

Reaction score
If it makes it to the cards Mcgregor lost...

USMC2010

Reaction score
He bitched Conner, saw it coming from the very start...but a few of those idiots should get cuffed.

Rondog4405

Reaction score
I’ll take a 100 on MCgregor with anyone that wants the action. Respond before the fight starts and I can see the edits!
Dammit.. Wish i wouldve seeen this and took u up on it! Fuck

Sleekenuff

Reaction score
Dana said 3 of Khabib team mates have been arrested. They just ended there fighting career in the US. Probably losing there Nevada license and it’s probably going to be hard to get a Visa next time they want to come to the US

Bullet28

Nor Cal Delta
Reaction score
Kahbib won’t be barred in my opinion he will likely get suspended but UFC LOVES this the whole bus deal was a joke John Jones is on what 10 th chance they eat this up, but it was a good fight Conner got his ass handed to him, PPV On Fight 2 will be huge and I’ll watch again last thing the guy that came in swinging on Conner could have a big problem, maybe I’m under estimating what could happen to Kahbib.

TrollerDave

Reaction score
I thought it was all the fights were good. The KarateHottie was impressive. Great female fight.
Dominic Reyes made a name for himself tonight. Great fight and they should give him that win as a KO!
All Volkov had to do was run around for 10 more seconds and he probably would have one in a decision. Lewis proved why he has that tattoo across his chest. Amazing KO.
Can’t stand Ferguson, but he is a great fighter. A non-stop machine against Pettis. A lot of action in that fight.
McGregor did better than I thought he would. I think he has lost a bit of his fire. I wish Khabib would have kept it more of a stand up match.
Like stated in the other thread, would like to see McGregor and Ferguson next. And then send the winner back to Khabib after his suspension.

Bullet28

Nor Cal Delta
Reaction score
I thought it was all the fights were good. The KarateHottie was impressive. Great female fight.
Dominic Reyes made a name for himself tonight. Great fight and they should give him that win as a KO!
All Volkov had to do was run around for 10 more seconds and he probably would have one in a decision. Lewis proved why he has that tattoo across his chest. Amazing KO.
Can’t stand Ferguson, but he is a great fighter. A non-stop machine against Pettis. A lot of action in that fight.
McGregor did better than I thought he would. I think he has lost a bit of his fire. I wish Khabib would have kept it more of a stand up match.
Like stated in the other thread, would like to see McGregor and Ferguson next. And then send the winner back to Khabib after his suspension.

Spot on Lewis and his interview was hilarious and I think this will light a fire under Conner especially just signing an 8 fight deal, could have been a different deal if Pettis had not broke his hand.

TrollerDave

Reaction score
Lewis cracked us up in the interview. Was kind of a disappointing fight, especially after the Ngannou fight, but that punch was worth watching the previous 14:50.
8 fight deal huh? I think the fire burned out.
I was pulling for Pettis. Too bad, I think he had a shot if he could have caught Ferguson with another stunner. Tough dude for sure.