WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Two Lane Blacktop...Tom Brown Edition...

Director...
Reaction score
541069_10150790588478767_130871658766_11466056_275023935_n (Medium).jpg

Crazyhippy

Haters gonna Hate
Reaction score
Pretty sure that would be two lane white top...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
We had quite a bit of snow yesterday. The forecast is for temperatures above freezing today so I expect it will be mostly gone by the end of the day.

It's not as bad as that picture, though. That looks like full on winter, but with less snow than we get.

You guys are terrified of winter but it can be a lot of fun. It's not fun when it's 30 below and the wind is howling but there are a lot of beautiful winter days when the birds are out and the snow is crisp. Those are special days.

In the case of this picture, this guy provided too much steering input either deliberately or through incompetence. Once you loose a rear drive back end on ice at highway speeds, it's pretty much a ride straight to the ditch.

Ski-bum

Reaction score
We had quite a bit of snow yesterday. The forecast is for temperatures above freezing today so I expect it will be mostly gone by the end of the day.

It's not as bad as that picture, though. That looks like full on winter, but with less snow than we get.

You guys are terrified of winter but it can be a lot of fun. It's not fun when it's 30 below and the wind is howling but there are a lot of beautiful winter days when the birds are out and the snow is crisp. Those are special days.

In the case of this picture, this guy provided too much steering input either deliberately or through incompetence. Once you loose a rear drive back end on ice at highway speeds, it's pretty much a ride straight to the ditch.

You need to lay off the Readers Digest.

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score

Does that car even have a rear axle or is that axel in metric speak? :D

No Fuck Brown yet? Is everybody still sleeping?

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
I am not terrified of winter, I just hate it.
If it weren't for the water being needed to fill the lakes and provide for agriculture, I vote to cancel it completely.

kbhanson

Reaction score

Some do like it Tom, I hate the stuff, I was in hibernation for it all.........( . )( . )........:boobeyes: