WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Tubing with a deck boat

riverroyal

Reaction score
I pulled tubes, wake board, wake surf and single skis behind our 28 magic deck
Zero issues with anything.
Is it a 4 ft curling wake, no. Is it perfect wake to jump from one side to the other no.
Did it tube good, sure but what's good?

Towing is 10% of a boats operating time max. I never understood the tow specific purchases.

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
I pulled tubes, wake board, wake surf and single skis behind our 28 magic deck
Zero issues with anything.
Is it a 4 ft curling wake, no. Is it perfect wake to jump from one side to the other no.
Did it tube good, sure but what's good?

Towing is 10% of a boats operating time max. I never understood the tow specific purchases.

You surfed behind an IO?

More brave than I!

J DUNN

Unknown Member
Reaction score
Nobody wants to get in and out of them. For southwest inland boating they suck for old people and young kids unless you are staying in the boat all day.

Yeah, I could see why I’m not familiar with that, I never boat to beaches. Can totally see how that’s a prominent Havasu issue with all the channel and beach type of gatherings.
At Powell you typically go from dock to houseboat to mid lake water fun. Seldom accessing a beach from the bow unless you’re camping but who wants to do that! lol

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Wasn't there a magic model (rare like a handful) that was built with ballast tanks etc? I'm almost sure I remember seeing one for sale semi recently.

My buddy Neil had it.. came factory with a tower and ballast tanks etc. He never used them or wakeboard behind it. He sold it awhile back and it was a hell of a deal.. I think he sold it for like 65-70?