WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Toon Speed-- I Lied

MrMayhem

Reaction score
On the other toon thread, I mentioned 30-35 mph was my happy place. Turns out I like 26 just as much. IMG_3322.jpg

Great day on the lake today.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
You may have got a text from Randy earlier. I had nothing to do with it. :D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I'm on my way back Eric! Can't wait to check it out.

riverroyal

Reaction score
toon section, may as well. Seem to be out selling everything right now

Andy01

Reaction score
Is someone wearing your hat in the front seat? J/K looks like a good time, some of us are working all week :thumbsdown have fun Eric! If you make it over to this side let me know, maybe we can meet for lunch one day on the island.

MrMayhem

Reaction score
Is someone wearing your hat in the front seat? J/K looks like a good time, some of us are working all week :thumbsdown have fun Eric! If you make it over to this side let me know, maybe we can meet for lunch one day on the island.

You know whose hat that is! Lunch sounds good. We may do Barley Bros. I'll txt you if we do.

LHC30

Old Guy
Reaction score
I heard that Randy Schism was watching this thread with so much interest there will soon be an MTI Toon so the dedicated (and hating) true performance boters will be able to finally join in the fun and relaxation!

;)

MrMayhem

Reaction score
I heard that Randy Schism was watching this thread with so much interest there will soon be an MTI Toon so the dedicated (and hating) true performance boters will be able to finally join in the fun and relaxation!

;)

I really think a toon with some performance technology and a custom flare, would take off. At least on the west coast.

Then again, I have my go fast boat and we have the toon. 26mph is just fine with me! Seriously, it's a great experience.

Big Kahunaa

Reaction score
for real question what do you guts think a jet pontoon would run like