ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409856416.549360.jpg

For lunch. :)

Slink

Tennessee Living
Reaction score
So much for cutting back on the cheeseburgers and drinking for awhile :D

SuperJet

Reaction score
Ah man, a bacon grilled cheese sounds so good right now.

Mike Honcho

Reaction score
Cheeseburger and onion rings please, and say hi to Laina.

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
Pretty sure there aren't too many calories in a 'Raper.

sgtskidmark

Reaction score
Lol, passed you going south as you were pulling up

2Driver

Reaction score
Watch the lag bolts sticking out on the new bouys. They got my gel.

They admitted they were installed wrong and said don't worry we'll pay for your repairs then never returned my repeated calls. :fingers:

grumpy88

Reaction score
I was going to start a thread about that place . We went Tuesday and probably not again until we forget how bad that place is . The people who work there were nice and the blonde bartender is definite something to look at but that's where it ends . Besides the 2 new 12 dollar fans they spend less than zero dollars on that place . Trying to eat there is like sitting in skid row .Flys are all over your food . I imagine it's what a strip club would feel like with the lights on ! ( cleanliness that is ) . Serious question here . Does az have a health code department ? Maybe 1 of the 10 locals sitting there right now could wipe down a table with a CLEAN RAG in exchange for a free beer . God knows nobody else has in a long time . Sad very sad

2Driver

Reaction score
We had friends get seriously ill shortly after an omelette there. More than once ive watched roaches cruise the bar.

Our last time there was our last time.

hallett21

Reaction score
[ QUOTE=grumpy88;1851960]I was going to start a thread about that place . We went Tuesday and probably not again until we forget how bad that place is . The people who work there were nice and the blonde bartender is definite something to look at but that's where it ends . Besides the 2 new 12 dollar fans they spend less than zero dollars on that place . Trying to eat there is like sitting in skid row .Flys are all over your food . I imagine it's what a strip club would feel like with the lights on ! ( cleanliness that is ) . Serious question here . Does az have a health code department ? Maybe 1 of the 10 locals sitting there right now could wipe down a table with a CLEAN RAG in exchange for a free beer . God knows nobody else has in a long time . Sad very sad[/QUOTE]

Obviously didn't have any road rappers lol

2Driver

Reaction score
Serious question here . Does az have a health code department? . Sad very sad

Yes the guy who runs it is named Carl at the la paz county health dept. in Parker. He'll fill you in on any restaurant in the area.

I called him to ask about a couple places we eat at up by the dam and he gave our places decent marks. He'd welcome a call if you see or have a problem with a place.

2Driver

Reaction score
You might be on to something :)

Its a booze, fun and atmosphere place. The fact they try to have food is just coincidental

2Driver

Reaction score
I know I'll have family in for thanksgiving and end up there eating a dam burger.

LOL my 13 year old will be saying hey Dad you said you weren't ever coming back here?

brgrcru

Reaction score
Forget about eating. Just drink and boat:D

88vector

Reaction score
Haven't been there in a couple years, but they have the best Damm jalape?o poppers I have very had. And the breakfast potatoes are the shit!

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Just get fried food. It's safe. [emoji106]

cmayer

Reaction score
My family's favorite spot. Normally get breakfast and lunch there. Can't say anyone has been sick from the food; plenty of hangovers though.

Now want a skier sandwich.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Enjoy that salad.:D

chicken sandwich, and it was awesome.

So much for cutting back on the cheeseburgers and drinking for awhile :D

Iced Teas... My life sucks..

Lol, passed you going south as you were pulling up

If your in town all weekend stop by I'd like to meet ya!

Why? That place is garbage! :puke:

Just because you have a barstool at foxes that is molded to the shape of your ass doesn't mean everywhere else sucks.. LOL

I was going to start a thread about that place . We went Tuesday and probably not again until we forget how bad that place is . The people who work there were nice and the blonde bartender is definite something to look at but that's where it ends . Besides the 2 new 12 dollar fans they spend less than zero dollars on that place . Trying to eat there is like sitting in skid row .Flys are all over your food . I imagine it's what a strip club would feel like with the lights on ! ( cleanliness that is ) . Serious question here . Does az have a health code department ? Maybe 1 of the 10 locals sitting there right now could wipe down a table with a CLEAN RAG in exchange for a free beer . God knows nobody else has in a long time . Sad very sad

Man you couldn't be more wrong on that. They are dumping money into it hand over fist right now. They just replaced all the bouies on the inside and outside of the finger dock (all brand new). They are going to do the rest of the bouies on the main bar shortly. They just installed blue LED lights under the finger dock (pretty cool at night), they just bought Badenoch's grills and are putting them in the kitchen if they haven't already. They just removed all the carpet on the finger dock, looks like they are going to be putting new carpet down shortly..

It is impossible to do the maintenance and repairs mid summer because the place is always packed. As far as flies go, it has been a bad year everywhere. My house in havasu we had to put fly strips in just to try and catch what we could.. Any place on the water is going to have bug problems (especially roaches) I don't care if you bombed the place 100 times they'll be back in hours.

We had friends get seriously ill shortly after an omelette there. More than once ive watched roaches cruise the bar.

Our last time there was our last time.

Name a place on the water where you haven't seen a roach cruise the bar.. LOL

I have no issues when I go there. Maybe they are trying to subtly tell you something ;)

I never have any issues as well..

My favorite place for breakfast. Fuck the haters!! :finger

Breakfast will be even better with the new grills.

My family's favorite spot. Normally get breakfast and lunch there. Can't say anyone has been sick from the food; plenty of hangovers though.

Now want a skier sandwich.

x2..

RD

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
Never had any problems there...I don't eat there often but when I have everything has been good and the drinks are solid and come fast with a smile!

blacksockdown

Banned
Reaction score
chicken sandwich, and it was awesome.

Iced Teas... My life sucks..

If your in town all weekend stop by I'd like to meet ya!

Just because you have a barstool at foxes that is molded to the shape of your ass doesn't mean everywhere else sucks.. LOL

Man you couldn't be more wrong on that. They are dumping money into it hand over fist right now. They just replaced all the bouies on the inside and outside of the finger dock (all brand new). They are going to do the rest of the bouies on the main bar shortly. They just installed blue LED lights under the finger dock (pretty cool at night), they just bought Badenoch's grills and are putting them in the kitchen if they haven't already. They just removed all the carpet on the finger dock, looks like they are going to be putting new carpet down shortly..

It is impossible to do the maintenance and repairs mid summer because the place is always packed. As far as flies go, it has been a bad year everywhere. My house in havasu we had to put fly strips in just to try and catch what we could.. Any place on the water is going to have bug problems (especially roaches) I don't care if you bombed the place 100 times they'll be back in hours.

Name a place on the water where you haven't seen a roach cruise the bar.. LOL

I never have any issues as well..

Breakfast will be even better with the new grills.

x2..

RD

"bouies?" lolz

linus3

Reaction score
Joy, Cristina and lana are all the shit. Strong drink and fun to hang with. Food has always been good for me. :thumbsup

2Driver

Reaction score
"bouies?" lolz

Ha here's the new buoys that chunked out my gel. Nice work seating the lags .

Whatever, $300 for Arron's guy to fix it. I guess that enough to say fuck off to someone thats been going there for 31 years
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409874764.453725.jpg

blacksockdown

Banned
Reaction score

Whatever, $300 for Arron's guy to fix it. I guess that enough to say fuck off to someone thats been going there for 31 years
View attachment 364172

Why on earth would they seat the lags? redic VERY sorry that happened.Keep on it, tryn to get paid.That three hundy will buy a lot of roadrappers..

2Driver

Reaction score
Why on earth would they seat the lags? redic VERY sorry that happened.Keep on it, tryn to get paid.That three hundy will buy a lot of roadrappers..

Funny thing is i didn't complain just let them know the new buoys needed to be tighten up or more boats were going to get whacked.

The guy supervising over heard and took pictures and admitted fault and both him and the lady taking food orders said don't worry the owner will take care of the damages and asked for my information . I was actually surprised by their hospitality but now not so much. I have better things to do than spend time tracking this BS down and I'm sure that is what the owner was counting on.

sgtskidmark

Reaction score
Just got back from roadrunner, never been there before,.... Not one roach in sight :thumbup:Great peeps bartender Erica could not have been sweeter , other than looking uncanny like my second wife, except hotter :) I'm hitting them up for breakfast I'm the morning, Dave im literally around the corner from you, forth house south of the keys in the keys II, love to head over and meet you however little to many drinks to take the Nordic out tonight, will look forward to meeting you before it leave on Sunday!

blacksockdown

Banned
Reaction score
Watch the lag bolts sticking out on the new bouys. They got my gel.

They admitted they were installed wrong and said don't worry we'll pay for your repairs then never returned my repeated calls. :fingers:

Id be interested to know what RD thinks about this..

2Driver

Reaction score

LOL I'm a contributor not an advertiser. I learned long ago to lower your expectation and try to go with the flow at the river. I think. :D

blacksockdown

Banned
Reaction score
LOL I'm a contributor not an advertiser. I learned long ago to lower your expectation and try to go with the flow at the river. I think. :D

To me that shit is unacceptable treatment of a customer..

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

View attachment 364172

That doesn't look like one of the new white buoys to me..

Here's what I think. I think that doesn't look like a new buoy. I think that if I pulled up to a dock and saw a big bolt hanging out that could hit my boat.. I wouldn't park there. If that was the only spot left, I'd leave and go to another spot.

I'm not sure what you mean by the contributor vs advertiser comment. If the bartender told you they were going to fix your gel (which I can't imagine why a bartender would say that, because that's not their decision) then I'd be very surprised if Jeff and Stephanie didn't honor that (IF THE STAFF ACTUALLY SAID THAT)..

More so though, Jeff isn't the easiest guy in the world to get a hold of. I have to call him several times to get a hold of him, and if I don't it takes awhile for him to call me back..

Just got back from roadrunner, never been there before,.... Not one roach in sight :thumbsupGreat peeps bartender Erica could not have been sweeter , other than looking uncanny like my second wife, except hotter :) I'm hitting them up for breakfast I'm the morning, Dave im literally around the corner from you, forth house south of the keys in the keys II, love to head over and meet you however little to many drinks to take the Nordic out tonight, will look forward to meeting you before it leave on Sunday!

Looking forward to it. :)

RD

Mary Hamilton

Reaction score
Good to see you yesterday and glad you got to meet Josh. We are looking forward to helping you with the Enduro 336! Nice to finally meet Riva Diva.

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
I know I'll have family in for thanksgiving and end up there eating a dam burger.

LOL my 13 year old will be saying hey Dad you said you weren't ever coming back here?

You and Billdo both lol.

blacksockdown

Banned
Reaction score
They have a sign that says park at your own risk.

That doesn't look like one of the new white buoys to me..

Here's what I think. I think that doesn't look like a new buoy. I think that if I pulled up to a dock and saw a big bolt hanging out that could hit my boat.. I wouldn't park there. If that was the only spot left, I'd leave and go to another spot.

I'm not sure what you mean by the contributor vs advertiser comment. If the bartender told you they were going to fix your gel (which I can't imagine why a bartender would say that, because that's not their decision) then I'd be very surprised if Jeff and Stephanie didn't honor that (IF THE STAFF ACTUALLY SAID THAT)..

More so though, Jeff isn't the easiest guy in the world to get a hold of. I have to call him several times to get a hold of him, and if I don't it takes awhile for him to call me back..

RD

Ok good answers.RD. Thnx