WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

This sucks

NUTHIN

Reaction score
how they would have thought that was funny whatsoever. flat out rude and a slap in the face! If I would have given him money that would have been means for a fat lip GUARANTEED!

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
Yep, enough was enough :smackhead

squirtnmyload

now its recording
Reaction score
By the way stalkaholic. Did that money I sent you help out?. Hope every thing is cool with ya.:D

Yeah bro...really helped me get out of that suction housing debt I got myself into :D

its good to see that you guys think that fuckin people outta money is a big joke. later, we already knew you were a steamin pile a shit. jetaholic, do you really think that this is funny? that was a scum bag post and i wish to never see/meet you on the water. i feel bad for anyone that does meet you two. thanks for giving fellow jetboaters a bad rep. :swear

Riodog

Reaction score
No, but then again I haven't left the house. Would you be willing to do the honors?:point BTW, that was meant for Later. PM me your addy and I'll send you a BNSF operation STOP pin to make it up to ya!

Okay you're forgiven. Can I get an Engineer Bill hat also? lol

I just might have sumptin for you if you want it. Know anyone that collects old time train memorbilia?(sp)
Rio

Rexone

an ordinary American
Reaction score
its good to see that you guys think that fuckin people outta money is a big joke. later, we already knew you were a steamin pile a shit. jetaholic, do you really think that this is funny? that was a scum bag post and i wish to never see/meet you on the water. i feel bad for anyone that does meet you two. thanks for giving fellow jetboaters a bad rep. :swear

I haven't read this thread but yeah no shit on the above.

I fail to understand why this thieving deadbeat is even allowed here. :smackhead

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
I haven't read this thread but yeah no shit on the above.

I fail to understand why this thieving deadbeat was even allowed here. :smackhead
fixed it for you :beer

PropCop

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Yep, enough was enough :smackhead

:beer

I admit I enjoyed shooting holes in his latest stories, but he definitely crossed the line. He dug his own hole. :nono

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
Get your IP tracker out. You're prolly gonna need it. :beer :p
Used it a few times already, in fact I found out that you're really Kim Hansen .........(.)(.)....... :D

PropCop

Thread Killer
Reaction score
careful, he's lurking as we speak :point

Remember, he did post on SCJB that everyone over here can kiss his ass. I will never understand people that bitch and badmouth a place but keep coming around. The post on SCJB was uncalled for. Shut up or live by what you post. Nothing personal Jet. :D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Remember, he did post on SCJB that everyone over here can kiss his ass. I will never understand people that bitch and badmouth a place but keep coming around. The post on SCJB was uncalled for. Shut up or live by what you post. Nothing personal Jet. :D

He did what?

RD

Rexone

an ordinary American
Reaction score
Used it a few times already, in fact I found out that you're really Kim Hansen .........(.)(.)....... :D

Only in Long Beach. lol

I had old Rattle can on the ropes then Superdave blew my cover. :mad:

:D

PropCop

Thread Killer
Reaction score
He did what?

RD
Straight from SCJB December 30, 2007:
http://www.socaljetboats.com/index.php?topic=2328.0
Jetaholic said:
...I guess this will be my new home as well. Thought RDP would be a cool place to hang...unfortunately most of the people from Hot Boat ended up there. Talk about people who are quick to judge. One of them was a good friend of mine (or so I thought) and she decided to write me off over the mistake I made with the suction housing a month or so back.

Although I fixed the mistake, I see some people are not quite as forgiving as I am with people. Either that or they just thrive off of keeping the drama alive and would rather sacrifice a good friendship to make themselves look cool by creating drama over it. I guess some people either don't know the meaning of "bury the hatchet" or they just have more pride than they can possibly swallow.

Some people...

Jetaholic said:
I hear ya. Everyone here is way cool. The only reason for being on Hot Boat was that it was the very first online forum I had ever become a part of. That was my primary forum...then I found this place with help from Beerjet, and a few others...but I always defaulted to Hot Boat most of the time.

Oh well...like was said before...phuck 'em.

Jetaholic said:
Wasn't meaning to bring drama...the purpose of this thread was merely to get peoples opinions as to why people are the way they are on the drama sites. I just don't get it...I mean life is too short to focus on the shortcomings of a person or to try and prove that you're somehow better than everyone else. Life is too short to fault someone for a mistake that they made, admitted to and fixed. The fact that they were able to admit to the mistake and immediately stepped in and fixed it should tell you what type of a person they are...but I see that a lot of people look too much into the action carried out rather than look at the intent behind the action (looking at the 'effect' while ignoring the cause behind the effect). On top of that, I lost someone who I thought was a good friend over the matter and even though that tells me a lot about that person, it still gets to me at the same time.
:smackhead

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
Okay you're forgiven. Can I get an Engineer Bill hat also? lol

I just might have sumptin for you if you want it. Know anyone that collects old time train memorbilia?(sp)
Rio
I got one of these....
913b_1.JPG

And my name could be Bill. What do you have? I like old stuff. And if it's not something I'm into, I know a hogger that is a collector of all things.

PropCop

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Jetaholic and Later

Dont forget to put on your deodorant this morning.....:p

Ban.gif

Luckie Stiff

Reaction score
Topless, having some TX ties I can't believe you aren't familiar of how family trees often branch in intertwing directions up in East TX. Later's family obviously comes from this type of social structure. These people can be your uncle, brother, cousin, sister, aunt all at the same time in certain instances. Hell some of those lil' hillbilly towns have relatives of some sort in every home........Why some families even extend to their pets and livestock.

From Later's family ramblings I'm sure they share a lot of "Linage".....:hotdevil:eek:

East Texas "Family Tree" ?:hmm
23131439.jpg

Lue

Banned
Reaction score
What a POS. This is definitely grounds for kicking Later's ass. Jet is borderlining an ass whipping hard too.

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
First I have read this PropCop. What a bag of crap Jetaholic is.

Originally Posted by Jetaholic

...Talk about people who are quick to judge. One of them was a good friend of mine (or so I thought) and she decided to write me off over the mistake I made with the suction housing a month or so back.

Although I fixed the mistake, I see some people are not quite as forgiving as I am with people. Either that or they just thrive off of keeping the drama alive and would rather sacrifice a good friendship to make themselves look cool by creating drama over it. I guess some people either don't know the meaning of "bury the hatchet" or they just have more pride than they can possibly swallow.

Some people....

Mistake? WTF. So now intentionally screwing someone out of money owed is just a mistake?

Stalkaholic and Later make a great pair with their twisted views on how life works.

Stalkaholic

Run but ya can't hide...
Reaction score
First I have read this PropCop. What a bag of crap Jetaholic is.

Mistake? WTF. So now intentionally screwing someone out of money owed is just a mistake?

Stalkaholic and Later make a great pair with their twisted views on how life works.

In my own defense...

I was not intentionally screwing anyone out of money. I ran into a bad financial situation that kept me from being able to pay the guy, and rather than man up and admit that to him I went the wrong route and decided to not contact him until I had the money. I had every intention of paying him off...I just couldn't do it at that moment in time...and didn't man up and let him know that either. That is where the mistake was made...the mistake was me not contacting him and letting him know that I couldn't pay him at that moment in time and either coming up with new arrangements or returning the suction piece to him...and I take full responsibility for that mistake.

However, I did man up and get him taken care of. If I had no intention of paying him off, him posting up here about it wouldn't have mattered to me and he'd still be out the money. But that is not what happened. Upon him posting I immediately stepped in and got him taken care of.

There are quite a few people I have bought stuff from on here and a couple that I have sold to as well...as well as delivering a boat from San Jose to Havasu for Vin-Dog, who had never even met me until Hot Boat. The suction housing deal was one bad deal out of many good ones...and unfortunately I have learned the hard way how not to handle shit when you run into a bad financial situation.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I read the comments on SCJB, and the comments here, and unless I'm reading something differently then everywhere else? It doesn't really sound like he's trashing my site or anything of the like..

I didn't follow whatever happened with his suction housing deal, and know very little about it. I heard something about someone going to the lake a couple of times, while still owing somebody money for parts.. Was that you Stalkaholic?

RD

Stalkaholic

Run but ya can't hide...
Reaction score
I read the comments on SCJB, and the comments here, and unless I'm reading something differently then everywhere else? It doesn't really sound like he's trashing my site or anything of the like..

I didn't follow whatever happened with his suction housing deal, and know very little about it. I heard something about someone going to the lake a couple of times, while still owing somebody money for parts.. Was that you Stalkaholic?

RD

Yeah that was me. The weekend before Labor Day was the first test drive since I rebuilt my boat. On that test drive the suction housing broke due to an assembly error on my part and I almost sank the boat. R.A.D.Man fronted me another housing so that I could get back on the water by Labor Day weekend. After that I was trying to run it as many times as I could before the summer was out. All but one of those trips was just me out by myself running my boat. It's the first boat I've ever built...everything brand new...it was like buying a brand new car...ya just gotta go out and drive the thing. But again I fucked up...I took full responsibility and in the end I got the guy taken care of.

And no I wasn't trashing your site at all. Maybe I'm looking at things wrong, but it seems to me that a lot of people here aren't the forgiving type and that bothers me. I dunno...maybe I'm too forgiving of people...but I wish that people here could look at it like "You know, the guy fucked up, but he came forward and took responsibility for his wrongdoing and got it taken care of when he could've just left the guy hangin'", but for some reason people here don't see it that way. I really wish I knew why.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Yeah that was me. All but one of those trips was just me out by myself running my boat. It's the first boat I've ever built...everything brand new...it was like buying a brand new car...ya just gotta go out and drive the thing. But again I fucked up...I took full responsibility and in the end I got the guy taken care of.

And no I wasn't trashing your site at all. Maybe I'm looking at things wrong, but it seems to me that a lot of people here aren't the forgiving type and that bothers me. I dunno...maybe I'm too forgiving of people...but I wish that people here could look at it like "You know, the guy fucked up, but he came forward and took responsibility for his wrongdoing and got it taken care of when he could've just left the guy hangin'", but for some reason people here don't see it that way. I really wish I knew why.

Don't take this as a personal attack becuase it's not.. but the answer to your question lies in the fact that you aligned yourself a little bit with one of the biggest dipshits in the history of the web.. He's scammed & fucked people outta money etc..

People think "later" and they think "scumbag" and the old saying holds true, you lie with dogs you get fleas..

If you conduct yourself in an appropriate manner, then people will respect you for it, but you didn't (self admittedly) and then are b.s.'ing with a person that lacks any kind of ethics etc..

What did you expect?

Throwing the victim card now is kind of a futile effort.

RD

Stalkaholic

Run but ya can't hide...
Reaction score
Don't take this as a personal attack becuase it's not.. but the answer to your question lies in the fact that you aligned yourself a little bit with one of the biggest dipshits in the history of the web.. He's scammed & fucked people outta money etc..

People think "later" and they think "scumbag" and the old saying holds true, you lie with dogs you get fleas..

If you conduct yourself in an appropriate manner, then people will respect you for it, but you didn't (self admittedly) and then are b.s.'ing with a person that lacks any kind of ethics etc..

What did you expect?

RD

I see where you're coming from. However people were flaming me before I associated myself with Later over the suction housing ordeal, even after I stepped in and took care of it. The fact that I associated myself with Later just made what was already going on worse than it was.

Bottom line...what is required to renew one's reputation around here?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I see where you're coming from. However people were flaming me before I associated myself with Later over the suction housing ordeal, even after I stepped in and took care of it. The fact that I associated myself with Later just made what was already going on worse than it was.

Bottom line...what is required to renew one's reputation around here?

Well shiaaattt... That's an easy fix right there.

Post quality threads with quality content, and avoid any threads involving misdealings like the plague for awhile..

RD :D

PropCop

Thread Killer
Reaction score

What did you expect?

RD

Well put. There was nothing personal in my posts, but was pointing out what RD just stated. We all rib around here, and alot should be taken lighter instead of more serious, at least where I am concerned. When you post phuck'em about us over here, you opened the door for the quotes. I don't know the details about the suction housing deal and I really don't care about it. (Well, I know them now with your posts):D. That was between you and others. But that is my opinion, I know others feel different. Follow Dave's advice and things should be good, except I won't have as much material to post about. :smackhead
:beer:beer:beer

squirtnmyload

now its recording
Reaction score
in my eyes the damage is done. you associated yourself with a known piece of shit and thats enough for me. even if you were fuckin around, you still crossed a line making jokes about people that got screwed by that turd. did you really think that was funny??....ahh fuck it, i really don't give 2 shits about what you have to say anymore anyways, its all ford sucks this and that and its really old. also please stop using vince's name to try to make yourself look better. he is my friend and i don't appreciate it.

Joker

Reaction score
I'd say just change your screen name to um, "Sooner", thats it. You know, "sooners" better than "later". But dont change it to "never". Because you also know "Laters" better than "Never"!

Stalkaholic

Run but ya can't hide...
Reaction score
I'd say just change your screen name to um, "Sooner", thats it. You know, "sooners" better than "later". But dont change it to "never". Because you also know "Laters" better than "Never"!

I thought "Never" was his boat's name...

Joker

Reaction score
Oh, well maybe its not a good idea afterall.

PropCop

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I miss this and the other thread. Why did the fucktard have to go ruin it?:swear:swear

Guess it shows I enjoy messin with the tards....:rolleyes::rolleyes: :D:D

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
I guess I aligned myself with Later as well. I offered to help him raise his boat with grappling hooks, fishfinders etc etc......I listened to stories about divers, recovery teams, Rangers, VC Sheriffs, insurance companies, sisters, a wife, 2 or 3 alteregos, inbred cousins, and threats...........I also said ENOUGH when it transfered to wife and kids.........Later is later. It would be cool to see that boat come up, but I'll bet the fines and fees are going to absorb it. A good jet steering cable is a couple of hun, and since that one is broken, you would have to deduct the cable cost from the value of the boat, right?......Still, a detailed video of the recovery would be cool. Not stills, but uninterupted video.
Briefly aligned, and no bad business deals on the boards, MP

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
I to would have loved to see the boat come up from the depths of the lake. Doesnt look like going to happen anytime soon.

Stalkaholic

Run but ya can't hide...
Reaction score
I miss this and the other thread. Why did the fucktard have to go ruin it?:swear:swear

Guess it shows I enjoy messin with the tards....:rolleyes::rolleyes: :D:D

Well I am working at an attempt to rebuild my rep around here, but just for the sake of keeping this thread alive for your enjoyment, shall I become the 'tard again? :D:D:D

PropCop

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Well I am working at an attempt to rebuild my rep around here, but just for the sake of keeping this thread alive for your enjoyment, shall I become the 'tard again? :D:D:D

Sorry Stalk, but you werent the fucktard I was referring to. :D:p