WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

This is NOT an "event" but if your interested..

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Drinking and operating boats. My favorite thing to do. :thumbsup

I'm kidding people. :grumble::D

DD's Barker.. Both in swimsuits and behind the wheel is my motto. ;) :D

RD

OGShocker

Lion Hunter
Reaction score
I'll be in Canada interviewing Tom Brown at that time.

sean

Reaction score
might take the new motors over to burn some fuel:D

ROC

lets have a beer
Reaction score
Drinking and operating boats. My favorite thing to do. :thumbsup

I'm kidding people. :grumble::D

Don't forget "guns" in that scenario. Makes for a perfect day.:D

ROC

lets have a beer
Reaction score
It's trips like this that make me think I really need a nice pontoon boat. My little boat gets the shit kicked out of it on Havasu.

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
count us in ... about to make our reservation right now

Wmc

The Mayor
Reaction score
The pizza and beer did it for us and I confirmed it when I booked my room:champagne: Good call Dave:D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
count us in ... about to make our reservation right now

I'll update the list. :)

The pizza and beer did it for us and I confirmed it when I booked my room:champagne: Good call Dave:D

You did tell them your with the RDP group # right? We're looking for our drink specials. :D

RD

Reaction score
Sumthing tells me i better start tranning right now:D

Wmc

The Mayor
Reaction score
You did tell them your with the RDP group # right? We're looking for our drink specials. :D

RD[/QUOTE]

Yes I did :D

Cigalert

Banned
Reaction score
I'm hiring another guy just so we can make this one a no doubter.

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score
how much is a room? i hafta ask so i guess there's a good chance i cant run with you ballers this trip.:loser:

sean

Reaction score
ok dave will call and reserve in the mornin. hope it all goes together no prob.....:grumble:
dont want to jinx it ya know. we are or are not bringin girls on this one?

sean

Reaction score
scratch the last part i read the other thread:p

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
I really want to go but its just myself so I'd need to share the room cost, and of course I'm boatless. Let me know if anyone interested.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I'm hiring another guy just so we can make this one a no doubter.

I think you should be there with the tooner representin RDP. :D
how much is a room? i hafta ask so i guess there's a good chance i cant run with you ballers this trip.:loser:

250 for the weekend.. Includes pizza and beer. :)

ok dave will call and reserve in the mornin. hope it all goes together no prob.....:grumble:
dont want to jinx it ya know. we are or are not bringin girls on this one?

The more chix the better. :D If you think the pheonix crew is bad though.. LOL The parker crew will nail anything that isn't literally bolted down.. In some rare cases including lawn furniture. So if you bring em, make sure there not classy, and there on lock down, or you'll find them in some other guys stabin cabin garaunteed. :D

I really want to go but its just myself so I'd need to share the room cost, and of course I'm boatless. Let me know if anyone interested.

You know this is weekin de drinkin right? If your up for it I'm sure I can figure something out for ya. :D

RD

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
So now I have to buy my wife tits in order to go? :swear:grumble:

It would be best to post pics of the stock set and let the board decide if an upgrade is in order. :boobeyes:

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
LOL Ya'll don't know me very well. But thats ok, some day you will. I;ll pm you with the name of a couple of people here on the board that can vouch for me:p

WTRR

Not On The Boat
Reaction score
I'd fly out for a deal like this, just don't think I'd do it at The Zoo. :D I'd really like to come out and spend some time at Parker.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
This was our big "see wat's on the other side of that concrete wall" trip.. LOL (The concrete wall is the dam in case you missed it)

RD

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
LOL Ya'll don't know me very well. But thats ok, some day you will. I;ll pm you with the name of a couple of people here on the board that can vouch for me:p

I can vouch for you! But beware of the vultures....be careful who you shack up with!!!

WTMFA

Kill Em All
Reaction score
Hopefully you guys will make it out of the Nautical/Turtle to do sum boatin:drunk:drnkfr:D Heading upriver past the sandbar is sum of the best boating on Havasu:thumbsup Nothing like seeing Vagina Rock in Devils Elbow:eek:;)

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Hopefully you guys will make it out of the Nautical/Turtle to do sum boatin:drunk:drnkfr:D Heading upriver past the sandbar is sum of the best boating on Havasu:thumbsup Nothing like seeing Vagina Rock in Devils Elbow:eek:;)

Why don't you come on out that weekend and be the tour guide? :)

I'm down to run to wherever.. :) We're not going to spend teh whole weekend at hte nautical.. I'm sure just the evenings nights and mid mornings.. :D

I am a bit concerned about the "shallows" on the way up to the sandbar (dunno my way around) as well as further up river etc..

RD

screaming pete

Reaction score
:thumbsup
Why don't you come on out that weekend and be the tour guide? :)

I'm down to run to wherever.. :) We're not going to spend teh whole weekend at hte nautical.. I'm sure just the evenings nights and mid mornings.. :D

I am a bit concerned about the "shallows" on the way up to the sandbar (dunno my way around) as well as further up river etc..

RD

dave i've been there enough times to know my way around, can roll up to the AVI and down to havasu springs no problem. you guys need a boat bitch, let me know:thumbsup

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
:thumbsup

dave i've been there enough times to know my way around, can roll up to the AVI and down to havasu springs no problem. you guys need a boat bitch, let me know:thumbsup

I might take you up on that. :) Of course by being "navigator" you are in fact responsible for any repair bills from running aground.. You know that right? :D

RD

screaming pete

Reaction score
I might take you up on that. :) Of course by being "navigator" you are in fact responsible for any repair bills from running aground.. You know that right? :D

RD

you run a v drive or a jet.........just need to know:champagne:

sean

Reaction score
ohh so now your back to runnin the shiada:grumble: btw i just made my reservations so im in for the shindig unless employment should interfere:p
and navigating up river is no problem at all at least to topoc/maobi beach

LuckyStrike

Just Plain Crazy
Reaction score

RD

J.H.C. I might just have to run ya Up there myself:thumbsup:D:skull

where's my keyes ?

Reaction score
now is this an "a-list" "non-event" or are b-listers allowed :rolleyes: (i'd come but i don't want my wakeboard boat to sink up there) :cool:

woody56

Reaction score
I think I will be in Parker that weekend!:swear