Ryphraph

Reaction score
Be nice to these guys...

They may be your next organ donor!!

Ryph

RandyH

Huge Member
Reaction score
Their organs would be mush. I wouldn't feel one bit of remorse if in changing lanes , one of these idiots ate my bumper at these speeds shown here. You would never see them coming. No way.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
the RD 400's were the bike of choice in the late 70's in HS. I was racing MX at the local Pro level then. I saw all my racing buddies riding the RD's, those bikes and cagers mixed like oil & water. I kept it on the dirt until two years ago. I purchased a Harley and love riding it......... I wonder what took me slow long.......I do bleive it was the ricer's........that kept me on the dirt....

I would love to either race Super Moto or take a ricer on a track... completely suited up mind you.....

I just wish those kids (20-70 y/o) would take it on the track......I've stopped twice to help fallen riders in my 2 years of street riding.........one ricers and one Harley....:hmm

All I ask, just ride safely...:thumbsup

and Yes.......I agree alot of those riders have SKILLZ!!!!!!!! (just don't have the S removed)

Twisted Irish

Wet Dream
Reaction score
Level, you really are an idiot. You want to maliciously injure someone with your car door? How does felony assault with a deadly weapon sound for a charge? I literally fucking hate people with your mentality. Being a Scout leader isn't much more than an overprotective mother with a useless nutsack. My kids are in scouts, and the father/leaders are all pussies and so are their kids. Over protective girl men. Anyway, I was on the 101, in traffic and a smaller bike was running the zipper. A guy in a 5.0 was not letting him pass and was trying to run the bike OVER. I had a bigger bike and went to take the focus off the little guy. I succeeded and traffic began to open up. The race was on and at 100 mph he was still trying to run me over. If I had a gun, I promise you he would have been dead. I would probably now be getting out of jail, or would have never gone on a self defense verdict. It was that involved that this guy needed to be killed. All because he didn't want someone next to his car. Max and River got it right, you suck.