WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

That "Worldwide Protests" Thread.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Next Kent State, Ohio coming up. Ambassador Bridge Windsor, Michigan National Guard next week.

Last edited:

Wedgy

Reaction score

just_floatin

Reaction score
So is France part of NATO? Paying attention people.
2CA642A3-9A8F-4D57-AFA8-9FB7D3451ADE.jpeg

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Okay, they are now deploying microwave Area Denial Weapons against the people.
These weapons utilize 5G technology that vibrates at the frequency of the helical coil shaped sweat glands in human skin like little antennas that causes intense burning sensations.
It's long past time to stop ignoring 5G technology that is being deployed against us.
It is not and never was a "Conspiracy Theory".
Full stop.

I know what it is. It is my business to know what it is. If you need help understanding what it is and what can do,
I can post the information or you can research it yourselves. It's all out there and has been for a while.
The scary thing is what it could possibly do to people who took the shots and have the electrically conductive Graphene Hydroxide and nano technology in their bodies.
Just tweaking the frequency to a certain resonance could do terrible things.

Anyhow, this more crimes against humanity going on in Australia by masonic order followers and their masters.
BTW, the reports coming out of there seemed to have slowed down a lot. Kind of worrisome.
@Wombat you okay man? Give us some good news and hang in there. We will prevail!

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Things are changing for the better while everyone is focusing on Putin's Deep State deep cleansing. Cops are coming over to the Patriots side.
Pedo Macron and his granny/tranny wife are doomed.