WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Teryx Audio systems by SSV Works

SSVworks

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Our Kawasaki Teryx systems are instock and shipping. The first production run is limited. You still have time before your next trip.
4 speaker and sub systems with all hardware, wiring, 800watt amp and our No Radio needed iPod kit are $1049. forum discounts do apply.

SSV Works Teryx Pods

TX-FKP65_installa.jpg

tx-fkp65.png
tx-ccsb10.png
tx-rkp65.png

Trevor

Phat Matt

Box Pimp
Reaction score
Why don't you have an address or phone number on your website?

SSVworks

Reaction score
Hi,

We're a manufacturer and don't hold 'typical' retail hours so we don't want to frustrate customers if they swing by the shop and we’re not there or call and don’t get a live person. For example, we’re closed most of next week at the SEMA show supporting our display vehicles and meeting with vendors/customers.
Our installs are done at our shop in Agoura Hills, CA by appointment only and most of our sales are handled through our dealers nation wide. We have an email form on our website and that forwards to our crackberrys so responses and call backs are typically quick 7 days a week 8a-10p.

Trevor

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Why don't you have an address or phone number on your website?

I shot him a PM on Rhino Forums and had a response with great info in a matter of 30 minutes:beer:)

Systems sound great...

Do you think your 4 channel 800w amp will handle a 2ohm load for a sub?

SSVworks

Reaction score
Cole Trickle,
Absolutely. We run all 4 speakers to the front 2ch’s then bridge the woofer to the back 2. The runs it in 2ohm stereo. The only comments we’ve gotten were on a 115degree day in Havasu under the hood it got hot. This automatically turns it off until it cools down and it’s good, but that’s pretty rare. Underhood temps must have been North of 140.

Hey Dave,
It’s definitely possible. We’re gonna relook at it after we finish 09 Ranger. I’ll let ya know.

Trevor

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Trevor, finished the Tyrex kit today, I'll button it up and send you over a couple of pics you can use. Your kit fits nicely BTW. :thumbsupI'll tell you what, the Tyrex is a bastard to work on. Getting under the hood and dash, running wire in that thing, I'll take a Rhino for ease of service any day.

Paul.

SSVworks

Reaction score
Thanks Paul. glad it's getting together. yeah, i love the kawi.... but they totally dropped the ball on the hood design. It's a total nightmare, espeically with an aftermarket cage with a dash bar :swear. Can't wait to see the pics.

Trevor

TOBTEK

Reaction score
just bought a set from you off Fle-Bay.... cant wait to get them painted and installed :) Thanks

BTW.... looking for a amp to push the 4 Fo-cal two ways and a 10" sub.... whats the hot set up for a new Teryx? and were are most mounting them? ALSO... bought a iway 500c Nav system to link to the amp for Volume and it has a built in Mp3 player.... Do you know what I'll need to get this completed????

Last edited:

SSVworks

Reaction score
just bought a set from you off Fle-Bay.... cant wait to get them painted and installed :) Thanks

BTW.... looking for a amp to push the 4 Fo-cal two ways and a 10" sub.... whats the hot set up for a new Teryx? and were are most mounting them? ALSO... bought a iway 500c Nav system to link to the amp for Volume and it has a built in Mp3 player.... Do you know what I'll need to get this completed????

Awesome, you'll love it. The audison he recommended is great. We use REALM (realm-audio.com) on our higher end builds. It's an audison, focal equilivant for a bit less $ and it's reliable... we like to use the products of the companies we work with, makes warranty stuff easy if you ever had an issue.

Depends on the nav's input/output. Email me some part numbers on what you got and i'll look into it. [email protected] or you can call me 818-991-1SSV but i'll have to research the Nav inputs first.

-Trevor

TOBTEK

Reaction score
I put an Audison LRX 6.9 in a certain Rhino with 4 Focal 2 ways and a 10" sub....and it focking ROCKS!

I think you have a 12" Kicker sub in that OLD Heep dont you ?? Cant remember... Chip its TIME for longTravel that Rhino! Brian at LongTravel Indus is doing a SICK job on it so far. The "HEATED SEATS" are a nice touch :D Have gone back and forth about 789 times with wheel and tire combo's. Have you seen these?

mini-DSC01063-2.jpg

http://www.ventracing.com/cart/inde...id=167&zenid=fbc064136bec358261c36de3f7e56562

REALLY TRICK....but maybe too nice to bang up in Rock-a-tia

TOBTEK

Reaction score
Awesome, you'll love it. The audison he recommended is great. We use REALM (realm-audio.com) on our higher end builds. It's an audison, focal equilivant for a bit less $ and it's reliable... we like to use the products of the companies we work with, makes warranty stuff easy if you ever had an issue.

Depends on the nav's input/output. Email me some part numbers on what you got and i'll look into it. [email protected] or you can call me 818-991-1SSV but i'll have to research the Nav inputs first.

-Trevor

thanks....here are some links on the iway 500c

http://primus.lowrance.com/support/...WAY+500C&question=i+way&resultType=5000#Goto7

http://reviews.cnet.com/car-gps-navigation/lowrance-iway-500c/4505-3430_7-31411013.html

Brain at Long Travel is having his sheet metal guy make a mounting plate where the cup holders are to be. He was also talking about running the rear view camera through the Iway, but now maybe putting a seperate lcd screen where a normal mirror would be?? Dont think I will be using the built in Mp3 player on the GPS, probably just link in my I-pod. So im not down loading to multipule devices. Already have the all the speakers, pods from you and iway head unit. just need all the cables and a amp. and a clue how to hook it all up ?????:eek:

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
thanks....here are some links on the iway 500c

http://primus.lowrance.com/support/...WAY+500C&question=i+way&resultType=5000#Goto7

http://reviews.cnet.com/car-gps-navigation/lowrance-iway-500c/4505-3430_7-31411013.html

Brain at Long Travel is having his sheet metal guy make a mounting plate where the cup holders are to be. He was also talking about running the rear view camera through the Iway, but now maybe putting a seperate lcd screen where a normal mirror would be?? Dont think I will be using the built in Mp3 player on the GPS, probably just link in my I-pod. So im not down loading to multipule devices. Already have the all the speakers, pods from you and iway head unit. just need all the cables and a amp. and a clue how to hook it all up ?????:eek:

Sounds like another trailer queen in the making...lol;):D:skull

TOBTEK

Reaction score
Sounds like another trailer queen in the making...lol;):D:skull

nope....... Im DRIVING this one! If it gets scratched, I'll re-paint it:) you guys get ready, we need to do a Rhino/SXS ditch day to glamis!