WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Tape Measures

jimbo5o

Reaction score
Missing many. I clean up the garage sometimes. I'll have a stack of 8 or 9 of them....they slowly disappear. Only to turn up again later.

I once had a stack of seven left gloves. Not a single right glove to be found.
Same here with the left gloves… found out recently that the kids have been using all the right gloves to pick up dog shit then throw them away with the crap.

mobldj

Reaction score
remember when harbor frieght used to give them out for free with coupon.probably have 8 of those bitches in garage drawer.haha

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
I know exactly where mine are. The wife has them all. She has two in the kitchen drawer, three in the buffet, two more in her shed and another in her nightstand with the same compliment at our River pad. Every time I buy one for my tool box she manages to acquire another new one. It has been a point of argument for many years because she always claims that she bought them even when I scribe my my name on it she just says that "anyone can write their name on stuff and that doesn't mean anything". I finally gave up on having one of my own (just not worth the argument) and just ask to borrow one of hers, of course the request is usually met with "what happened to yours". it's best to say I lost it.
Maybe I shouldn't ask but I gotsta know, why does your wife have one in her nightstand?????? 🤷‍♂️

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Maybe I shouldn't ask but I gotsta know, why does your wife have one in her nightstand?????? 🤷‍♂️
1623176977427.jpeg